The Ashen Witch Inn - OOC

Indeed - consider me intrigued. Will take a bit for me o match the tone of the story too, though <_<

@Riuma

Why is everyone voting to do chores? That delays the interesting parts.

Roleplay, yo~ Well, I won't speak for Anomaly but I'm doing it because it seems like the most IC thing for Lucy to do next. The voice will come up again, likely. And to be fair Anomaly included a plot-hook while voting for chores.

Also; how do you know nothing interesting will happen while doing the chores ;)

Sure, but Lucy's a child and not exactly high born, either. Why on earth would she be able to read?

Basically this. Reading is great, but Lucy being illiterate is a lovely touch of realism. Uh, ignoring the necromancy, that is. She's the innkeeper's daughter, sounds like she at least preteen and we're in some, uh, well olden enough times for witch burning to be a thing. Her being illiterate sounds very legit. She was probably taught numbers - because innkeeper - but illiterate or almost illiterate sounds about right.

Just thought of a significant piece of constructive criticism! I have a really hard time remembering what number is which option while I'm posting in the voting thread unless I keep the main thread open in another tab, which is unwieldy and causes my Color me settings to wig out. It'd be good to have reminders in the voting thread of what the options are or something.

Oh, and a link to the voting thread at the bottom of each post would also be convenient.

Oh gosh such heart break to end on! Not wholly unexpected, but nonetheless. Oh gosh. Oh geez.

Lucy is learning things the hard way.

Beautiful as usual, Silvertongued. Beautifully heartbreaking <_<

Jaye Jaye The Fuzz The Fuzz Grey Grey D Dugym Dusky Dusky PixelWitch PixelWitch

Get ready for more work, 'cause the Doge is getting back into the swing of things.

Seriously though, sorry for the massive dearth in posts. I'm a lazy bitch, and to be quite frank, this was inexcusable for me to do. I mean, on the bright side, I made a lot of neat little animations, which I may show in thread, but the Quest has suffered as a result.

I'll start posting again within the next few days. I like the way this Quest has been going, and I do have such plans for how things are going to be going. Also a shitton of notes that are still more than adequate just gathering dust.

Users who are viewing this thread