• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Art of Survival (Currently Closed)

Characters
Here
"Nice! Follow me." Eddie said. He walks to the truck and opens the bed.
"Tell that to Mirabelle it was her idea." He said.
"No need, just trying to help out our group..." Mirabelle said following the men to Eddie's truck.

"Not a bad amount of cans...seems we can at least get the semi half full with these..." Derrin said grabing the cans off the truck. "Alright kids who will be going on the gas mission?...best if we keep the group small just a quick collect and leave.." He said.

"No need, just trying to help out our group..." Mirabelle said following the men to Eddie's truck.

"Not a bad amount of cans...seems we can at least get the semi half full with these..." Derrin said grabing the cans off the truck. "Alright kids who will be going on the gas mission?...best if we keep the group small just a quick collect and leave.." He said.
Jason was loading his gun. "Me, you, and Taylor. Eddie and Eugene will stay here to look after the group. They know how to use firearms."

He takes out some tools to build a few tents with. "Alright, so we're gonna start off by making sure we put these on a solid foundation. No snake holes, anthills, or anything like that."

Jason was loading his gun. "Me, you, and Taylor. Eddie and Eugene will stay here to look after the group. They know how to use firearms."
Taylor nods hearing what Eddie was saying they need to do to set up a camp. She hears Jason mention her name as one of the people to go on the mission to get fuel. "Oh guess I'm going with Jason to get gas. You'll have to show me more of this later Eddie." She smiled.

"Ayi, sounds like a plan then..."Darren said giving Jason a nod. "Mirabelle keep a close eye on your brother, we should not be to long." He added turning to his daughter.

"...you know I always do...ill have him help us set up...." Mirabelle said turning to Eddie " I'll help you set up camp I that's alright" she asked.

Taylor nods hearing what Eddie was saying they need to do to set up a camp. She hears Jason mention her name as one of the people to go on the mission to get fuel. "Oh guess I'm going with Jason to get gas. You'll have to show me more of this later Eddie." She smiled.

"Ayi, sounds like a plan then..."Darren said giving Jason a nod. "Mirabelle keep a close eye on your brother, we should not be to long." He added turning to his daughter.

"...you know I always do...ill have him help us set up...." Mirabelle said turning to Eddie " I'll help you set up camp I that's alright" she asked.
"Be careful out there." Eddie said. He looks at Mirabelle. "Absolutely! I appreciate the assistance."

"Be careful out there." Eddie said. He looks at Mirabelle. "Absolutely! I appreciate the assistance."
"You three do be careful out there.." Mirabelle said also whishing the three that were getting gas luck.

"No problem Eddie....glad to be of some assistance....so I'm guessing we will be keeping the camp set up minimal?...being that we broke down in a very open area?" She asked following the man.

"You three do be careful out there.." Mirabelle said also whishing the three that were getting gas luck.

"No problem Eddie....glad to be of some assistance....so I'm guessing we will be keeping the camp set up minimal?...being that we broke down in a very open area?" She asked following the man.

"We will " she smiled and went over to Jason and Darren.
Jason had everyone grab some gas cans with Taylor carrying two since she didn't have a gun but was also immune like him so if she was bitten she'd be okay.

Jason had everyone grab some gas cans with Taylor carrying two since she didn't have a gun but was also immune like him so if she was bitten she'd be okay.
"Should we take the old station wagon?...its the one with most gas....can fill her up, we will get there back in no time with the cans.." Darren suggested, unsure if they be walking to the station.

"Should we take the old station wagon?...its the one with most gas....can fill her up, we will get there back in no time with the cans.." Darren suggested, unsure if they be walking to the station.
"Sounds like a good idea. Better than walking." He said.

Eddie nods. "That's right. The simpler it is, the quicker we can haul ass when we're ready."

Eddie nods. "That's right. The simpler it is, the quicker we can haul ass when we're ready."
"Not only that, but we are more ready to move out if a heard of zombies or anything dangerous comes our way and we have to move out.." Mirabelle added as she started to help set up camp.

"Yeah that works for me" taylor said.

"Alright then lets get going..." Darren said placing the cans he had in the trunk and hoping into the driver seat.
Jason hopped in next to him.

Eugene was using a knife to sharpen a very sturdy looking stick. In fact he was surrounded by make shift weapons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back