• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Art of Survival (Currently Closed)

Characters
Here
"No!...why should I even listen to you?! You are no one...." He yelled at Jason.

"Andrez!" Mirabelle said in shock giving the boy a look.

"No! Why you even listen to him?...just because he helped us this is stupid I want to go home! I want to play with my friends...I don't want to play with that stupid crybaby...you are my sister not hers!" He yelled tears streaming down his cheeks before he ran out of the room.

"Wait Andy!..." Mirabelle said getting up. The women looked back at Jason and Ali and with a forgiving look she said sorry before running off after her little brother.
Jason sighed. He looked at Ali. She was in the verge of tears. "He's stupid I HATE HIM!" She yelled. "Ali. You need to calm down too." He sakd. "I want Mommy and Daddy!" She yelled. "Ali...." "I want them I want them I want them!" "ALI STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!" He shouted. She froze shocked and started to cry. He kneeled down with a sigh. "Ali. Mommy and Daddy are gone okay?" He said. "They're dead. Its not fair but its the truth."

"No!...why should I even listen to you?! You are no one...." He yelled at Jason.

"Andrez!" Mirabelle said in shock giving the boy a look.

"No! Why you even listen to him?...just because he helped us this is stupid I want to go home! I want to play with my friends...I don't want to play with that stupid crybaby...you are my sister not hers!" He yelled tears streaming down his cheeks before he ran out of the room.

"Wait Andy!..." Mirabelle said getting up. The women looked back at Jason and Ali and with a forgiving look she said sorry before running off after her little brother.

Jason sighed. He looked at Ali. She was in the verge of tears. "He's stupid I HATE HIM!" She yelled. "Ali. You need to calm down too." He sakd. "I want Mommy and Daddy!" She yelled. "Ali...." "I want them I want them I want them!" "ALI STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!" He shouted. She froze shocked and started to cry. He kneeled down with a sigh. "Ali. Mommy and Daddy are gone okay?" He said. "They're dead. Its not fair but its the truth."
Eddie walks over towards them. "Yooooo yooooo what's the issue people? What's with the animosity?"

Mirabelle had followed her brother out of the gastation shop and over to one of the trucks. To were her father had been helping others set up the vehicles for travel. Climbing in to the truck Andrez was followed by his father Eddie. While the two spoke Mirabelle waited outside, letting out a defeated sigh as she leand against the back of the large tall truck. (The big car thing Eddie and Darren had escaped in)

Mirabelle had followed her brother out of the gastation shop and over to one of the trucks. To were her father had been helping others set up the vehicles for travel. Climbing in to the truck Andrez was followed by his father Eddie. While the two spoke Mirabelle waited outside, letting out a defeated sigh as she leand against the back of the large tall truck. (The big car thing Eddie and Darren had escaped in)
Jason went to the truck with Ali and they got in the backseat.

Jason went to the truck with Ali and they got in the backseat.
Mirabelle went up to them with Andrez in toll "Jason...Ali,...I am so sorry for what happened earlier and Andrez also wants to say something..." Mirabelle said moving to the side and gently pushing her little brother forward. "i...I'm sorry....you are not a crybaby....the flowers are not stupid and I'm sorry I was so mean..." he said looking to his feet.

Mirabelle went up to them with Andrez in toll "Jason...Ali,...I am so sorry for what happened earlier and Andrez also wants to say something..." Mirabelle said moving to the side and gently pushing her little brother forward. "i...I'm sorry....you are not a crybaby....the flowers are not stupid and I'm sorry I was so mean..." he said looking to his feet.
Ali nodded. "I'm sorry I called you mean." She said.

She looked at it and smiled. She took it and gave him a big smile.
Andrez smiled before taking a step back and hugging Mirabelle hiding back behind her. Mirabelle gently smiled at the interaction and gently patted Andez's head as he used her to hide. "you can put it in your hair like mine if you like..." Mirabelle added pointing to the Dasiy in her curls. She smiled at Ali before looking up at Jason "guessing we are ready to continue?" she asked.

Bailey honks the horn of her car just because. "Come onnnnnn....." She said impatiently to no one. "Those reanimated creeps could come clawing at us at any moment."

Andrez smiled before taking a step back and hugging Mirabelle hiding back behind her. Mirabelle gently smiled at the interaction and gently patted Andez's head as he used her to hide. "you can put it in your hair like mine if you like..." Mirabelle added pointing to the Dasiy in her curls. She smiled at Ali before looking up at Jason "guessing we are ready to continue?" she asked.
"Yeah." Jason said. They all started driving.

Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix AquaMarie AquaMarie
After driving for most the day they found themselves reaching country side. (You're up Aqua)
There were fields upon fields of crops. They even passed one fields with cows scattered around peacefully grazing on the grass. In the far off distance they could see a large farm house and barn coming to view. In a large oak tree sat a girl with long dark hair. She looked up from her sketch book hearing the noise of loud engines. Standing up she looked off into the distance were the dust cloud was forming around a train of cars. Gasping she threw her sketchbook into her bag and quickly climbed down the tree. The girl took off running towards the farm house to warn her family.
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth @MusicalMadn LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

There were fields upon fields of crops. They even passed one fields with cows scattered around peacefully grazing on the grass. In the far off distance they could see a large farm house and barn coming to view. In a large oak tree sat a girl with long dark hair. She looked up from her sketch book hearing the noise of loud engines. Standing up she looked off into the distance were the dust cloud was forming around a train of cars. Gasping she threw her sketchbook into her bag and quickly climbed down the tree. The girl took off running towards the farm house to warn her family.
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth @MusicalMadn LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Rcticwolf Rcticwolf
"Hey wait!" Jason said rolling down the window as she ran. Too little too late.

Taylor looked out the window seeing the girl run off. "Well at least we know there are other people around here"

Lexi pulled the rig over on the dirt road, as she was last in the convoy due to kicking up more dirt then anyone else, she wasn’t keen on stepping onto a farmers property, especially since that farmer was most likely armed

Lexi pulled the rig over on the dirt road, as she was last in the convoy due to kicking up more dirt then anyone else, she wasn’t keen on stepping onto a farmers property, especially since that farmer was most likely armed
Jason motioned for everyone to pull over when they approached the farm. He got out of his car. He planned to have them stop for only a few days maybe see if bith parties could help the other.

Taylor looked out the window seeing the girl run off. "Well at least we know there are other people around here"
Jason motioned for everyone to pull over when they approached the farm. He got out of his car. He planned to have them stop for only a few days maybe see if bith parties could help the other.
Bailey sighs and pulls over. "That's true, but we don't know what they'll do or what they're capable of. Keep an eye out for possible trouble."

The girl did not stop running, she could not take the chance. Her father had woarn them of city foke coming into town to over take their resources. She had no way of defending herself if her father was right about these strangers. So the best she could do was to run to her home.
Bailey sighs and pulls over. "That's true, but we don't know what they'll do or what they're capable of. Keep an eye out for possible trouble."
Mirabelle looked over as Jason yelled out to the girl that was seem running through the field and off to the farm house. As their caravan of cars stoped she told Ali and Andres to stay in the vehicle as she got out to join the other as they stoped. Wondering if it would be best to discuss their next plan of action.

The girl did not stop running, she could not take the chance. Her father had woarn them of city foke coming into town to over take their resources. She had no way of defending herself if her father was right about these strangers. So the best she could do was to run to her home.

Mirabelle looked over as Jason yelled out to the girl that was seem running through the field and off to the farm house. As their caravan of cars stoped she told Ali and Andres to stay in the vehicle as she got out to join the other as they stoped. Wondering if it would be best to discuss their next plan of action.
"Yeah we dont know what they could be capable of but maybe we can help them somehow." Taylor said

Jason got out to talk to the owners.

Jason got out to talk to the owners.
Jason was meet by the end of a shot gun. A grumpy older barly man stood on the other side. A man equal in size if not taller stood behind him arms crossed looking Jason dead in the eyes. "Ya better get of my property boy...we ain't for you and your kind ....ya un prepared city fok to come and push us around and still us dry..." the man grumply said, cocking his shot gun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back