• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Art of Survival (Currently Closed)

Characters
Here
"Oh I can believe it." She chuckled.
Dorothy lightly chuckled "well let's go make sure everyone has their meals," She said grabbing one of the large bags. Inside Tupperware with meals. (lol one will have breakfast the other is a packed lunch for them all XD)

"No. Not that. I use to watch horror movies with friends. Haven't had time to watch anything after this all started."
"Kinda hard to sit down and watch any kinds of movies with the constant threat of the walking dead around us..." she said timing off the braid she was doing on Ali. "There you go Ali, two pretty braids" she said smiling at the little girl "Oh and if we find any flowers we can put them up and down your braids." She added.

Last edited:
"Kinda hard to sit down and watch any kinds of movies with the constant threat of the walking dead around us..." she said timing off the braid she was doing on Ali. "There you go Ali, two pretty braids" she said smiling at the little girl "Oh and if we find any flowers we can put them up and down your braids." She added.
Ali smiled and ran off looking fkr flowers. "Stay within sight of the cars!" Jason said.

Ali smiled and ran off looking fkr flowers. "Stay within sight of the cars!" Jason said.
Mirabelle gently smiled seeing how happy Ali was. "Andrez...go on and go with Ali" she said.

Andrez groan as he sat up. "But I don't want too!....I don't want to go out there and look for stupid flowers.." He pouted.

Mirabelle frown and gave him a look getting a sigh from the boy before he got up. He murmured under his breath as he left. "Stay in sight of the cars like Jason said! Also watch out for eachother!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back