• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom the art of creating stories ❆ a partner search

fcllenstars

rattle the stars

ArtisticParchedCoqui-size_restricted.gif
"Rattle the stars."

Welcome to this partner search!

I am currently in a real fandom roleplay mood and that's basically why this search thread exists. Maybe I should start with some little information about myself and then move on to what I am looking for in a roleplay partner.

About me
  • I am currently 20+ years old and work full time. I have been roleplaying for around 6 years and collected some experience in non-fandom as well as fandom genres.
  • My activity ranges anywhere from multiple replies a day to a few days without any replies, but I usually try to get out two replies a day. When I have to finish a project for work, it will probably be one reply per day, but if I am free the whole day, you can expect around two or three replies per day.
  • English is not my native language and therefore I could make some mistakes every now and then. Despite English not being my native language, I write around two to three paragraphs per reply, but can easily do more if you prefer longer replies.
  • I roleplay as female and male characters. I don't have a problem with playing the opposite gender and sometimes, I am quite happy to do so!
What I am looking for
  • I am perfectly fine with slow replies and can wait as long as you want me too, but if you are not interested anymore, please tell me before disappearing!
  • Don't bump the thread every other hour. There are busy days for me and while I am patient with replies, you should be too. Still, feel free to message me after two days of no replies.
  • Write at least one paragraph per reply. I don't expect novels from you, but I can't work with one liners or just three sentences.
  • Contribute to the plotting. It's much more fun to come up with a story or plot twists together than doing it alone. I cannot do all the work.
  • Be open to doubling. In some cases, I don't insist on it, but mostly, I do want to give the story a deeper touch with having multiple characters and maybe connected stories.
Fandoms
* -
the more stars, the more I am craving this fandom

If you have a plot already, feel free to suggest it to me. Same goes with characters I haven't listed here, but you'd like to play/want me to play.

Star Wars (*****)
canon x oc:
I can play: Ben Solo, Poe Dameron, Luke Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Cassian Andor
I'd like you to play: Poe Dameron, Ben Solo, Obi-Wan, Anakin Skywalker, Cassian Andor
canon x canon:
Ben Solo x Rey
Poe Dameron x Finn

Harry Potter (*****)
canon x oc:
I can play: Neville Longbottom, Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Draco Malfoy, Remus Lupin (and a lot more, just ask)
I'd like you to play: Draco Malfoy, Sirius Black, Neville Longbottom, George Weasley

Marvel Cinematic Universe (***)
canon x oc:
I can play: Loki, Steve Rogers, Peter Parker, Bucky Barnes, Thor, Stephen Strange (and more)
I'd like you to play: Peter Parker, Steve Rogers, Tony Stark, Bucky Barnes

Game of Thrones (*****)
canon x oc:
I can play: Jon Snow, Robb Stark, Jaime Lannister
I'd like you to play: Jaime Lannister, Jon Snow, Sandor Clegane
canon x canon:
Brienne x Jaime
Sansa x Sandor

Avatar: The Last Airbender (****)
canon x oc:
I can play: Zuko, Sokka (maybe a few minor characters)
I'd like you to play: Zuko

Maze Runner (**)
canon x oc:
I can play: Thomas, Minho
I'd like you to play as: Newt

Peaky Blinders (***)
canon x oc:
I can play: Tommy, Michael, John
I'd like you to play: Tommy, Michael

BBC Sherlock (**)
canon x oc:
I can play: Mycroft, John
I'd like you to play as: Sherlock

If you are interested, just shoot me a private message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back