• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital The art of a Fish (requests CLOSED... for now)

h2h0e

Landmaid
Hello, all! This is just my art dump. If you have any requests, PM me! No charge (for now anyway). I'd have to say that I draw a lot of OCs and humanoid figures. Character design is something I really enjoy. I've recently been exploring with some new poses and such. I love making art for other people (I really wanna be an animator), and just seeing people enjoy my work makes me happy.

Enjoy!~

Last edited:
Just an old request
IFBZeE.jpg

Last edited:
Your art is pretty good! <3. I like your traces. Do you usually colour with pencils or markers? Because I see both in your drawings, right? And would you like drawing one of my newest OCs? If not, it's fine! Keep it up, expecting more good stuff :D.

Your art is pretty good! <3. I like your traces. Do you usually colour with pencils or markers? Because I see both in your drawings, right? And would you like drawing one of my newest OCs? If not, it's fine! Keep it up, expecting more good stuff :D.
Thank you! I usually color everything I can with marker, using the boldest of them. For things like skin tone I use colored pencils.
I would be happy to draw your OC! I do have a few others asking so it may take a bit, but DM me the details and I'll get started as soon as I can!

Thank you! I usually color everything I can with marker, using the boldest of them. For things like skin tone I use colored pencils.
I would be happy to draw your OC! I do have a few others asking so it may take a bit, but DM me the details and I'll get started as soon as I can!
Ahh, don't worry, waiting's not a problem! And thank you!! Also, do you plan on getting a tablet? Since you want to be an animator. Nothing beats traditional, though hahah.

Ahh, don't worry, waiting's not a problem! And thank you!! Also, do you plan on getting a tablet? Since you want to be an animator. Nothing beats traditional, though hahah.
Yes, I do plan on transitioning to digital. I'm saving up for quite a few other things as well, and seeing as the holidays are so near... Well, it'll just take a while ^_^

I'm gonna postpone some sketches that I have until I get a new tablet. Digital art is coming soon!

For the very few people who watch this, I'm gonna put a pause on the creation here (this means requests are closed... for now). Mainly for personal reasons, but also I gotta get some more hours at work in so I can get a tablet. Once I get a tablet, I can draw digitally! Which means better art! Yay!

Basically, once I get my tablet, I'll open up requests again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back