• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Ark Falls Project

mood6

• intro

dodie

la la land cover

overview.

C
    ongratulations! Your group/coven/pack has been selected to participate in an experiment known professionally as Project Ark. As we all know, there are six species, all of which have their own societies. Obviously the humans, then werewolves, witches, vampires, and kitsunes. For the first time ever, all six species will be living together, in one town. They each have their own leaders who will act as representatives in any issues. As we get more accustomed to one another, people will take over the responsibilities which they are most suited for.

Ev͏e͏r͏y ͏s͏u͏p͏e͏r͏n͏a͏t͏u͏r͏a͏l ͏s͏p͏e͏c͏i͏e͏s ͏h͏a͏s ͏o͏n͏e ͏c͏o͏m͏m͏o͏n ͏t͏h͏i͏n͏g, ͏s͏o͏u͏l͏m͏a͏t͏e͏s. ͏So͏m͏e ͏b͏e͏l͏i͏e͏v͏e ͏t͏h͏e͏s͏e ͏w͏e͏r͏e ͏c͏r͏e͏a͏t͏e͏d ͏d͏u͏e ͏t͏o ͏e͏v͏o͏l͏u͏t͏i͏o͏n, ͏t͏h͏o͏u͏g͏h ͏s͏o͏m͏e ͏b͏e͏l͏i͏e͏v͏e ͏i͏n ͏a ͏h͏i͏g͏h͏e͏r ͏p͏o͏w͏e͏r. ͏Ma͏t͏e͏s ͏c͏a͏n ͏b͏e ͏i͏n͏t͏e͏r-͏s͏p͏e͏c͏i͏e͏s ͏a͏n͏d ͏w͏i͏t͏h ͏some recent developments, humans can even be a supernatural's mate. Mates are naturally very possessive of one another and fall in love within a week. They feel an instant attraction to eachother. Some mates will bite each other in between the shoulder and neck as a claim, though some believe this is a bit old-fashioned. Vampires and werewolves tend to be the ones to enjoy this custom.

intro

roles

rules

A little chance encounter

could be the one you've
waited for

genre

romance, supernatural

status

open

gms

Just me

lore

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
When you say werewolves, what kind are we talking about? The one's that shift fully into wolves? Or Into the bipedal monsters? Or the sorta hairy humans like in older movies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back