• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Arena - battle rp

mysterybox

someday, somewhere, someone
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I've been really wanting to get some practice in on fight scenes, and what better way to do that then to rp?

The general idea for plot is that our characters are all fighters in this sort of underground fighting ring that's like mega popular and super funded, so it's big, got lots of cells/arenas, and is borderline inescapable. And who knows, maybe some of our characters are there for the prize money while others are there for other reasons, if theyre even there by choice, that is.

Oh, and I should probably mention, most of the characters that I want to play here are not human. So this would probably take place in a world where stuff like aliens or interdimentional travel is a thing. Or maybe theyre like, lab created monsters born to fight. Whichever you'd prefer I'm all for.

The whole idea that I had for this is really rough, so I'll def be looking for a little help fleshing things out. Or if you really want we can just skip any sort of planning and make stuff up as we go. Either way works fine with me.

With that aside, I'll go ahead and tell you some things about me and what I might expect from you:

- I consider myself to be semi-lit to literate. I don't normally do one-liners if I can help it. My average post length can vary from 1-5 paragraphs. I do make an effort to minimize any sort of spelling mistakes or grammatical errors, but they do get past me every once in a short while, so forgive me in advance lol. I also don't do much(read: any) BBC code beyond italics and bold, with the occasional underline and size change.

I'm fine with whatever post lengths you're comfortable with so long as you are properly engaging in the rp and giving me something to work off of. Chances are, my post lengths will be adjusted more to match yours over time, so don't be intimidated if my intro post ends up being an entire page. I try to make a habit of adding TL;DRs on my really long posts, so havig to re-read long texts shouldn't be too big an issue.

- I will do my best to check in a minimum of at least once a day, if not more. Please understand that I do have work as well as other hobbies outside of RPN, so I will not always be available for an immediate reply. You should never have to wait longer than a few days for a response, though. If I'm ever gone longer than that feel free to give me a nudge because there's a good chance I just forgot to post lol.

I understand that you are probably busy with real life as well, so just let me know what you're thinking your schedule might look like and let me know if occasional nudges and reminders are okay.

- I do not do romantic rp. It's just not my favorite. If you want to have romance between your characters that's totally fine by me, just please don't be over the top lol.

- I have no triggers or anything that you would need to worry about. Please let me know whether or not the same goes for you :)

Well, that's about all I can think of. If anything else hits me later then I'll make some edits. And if this gets more attention than I'm expecting I might consider making this a group thing instead(what are your opinions on that?). But yeah, if you're interested say something below!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back