• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Arcanist Settlers

Sizniche

This profile is no longer in use
Roleplay Availability
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
--Clarke's Third Law

In a distant possible future of our own universe, the desire for technology rules the galaxy. Some have it, all want it, and anyone is willing to put their life on the line for a chance at acquiring it. From the smallest nomadic colonies who have only had even the briefest moment of contact with spacefarers to massive, intragalactically influential governments and companies, everyone is locked in a conflict for the "next big thing", the next technology that will reshape society in the way steam power and nuclear power once did. Nobody knows what it will be, but everybody wants it.

However, one small group wanted to be free of this conflict. A cult of magicians fled the galaxy centuries ago, so that they might establish their own settlement in Andromeda, free from fighting, conflict, and pain. It is now that the descendants of the original cult begin their first landing in Andromeda, in search of a world to settle down on. They will soon find it to be easier said than done.

Hey everyone! I felt like making an 'encounter of the week' sort of roleplay, where the group gets thrown into a bunch of adventures in somewhat Star Trek-like fashion, as well as include magic. This probably won't be all that serious; in fact, it will probably be quite zany, considering one of my planned characters is a sentient bird. Does this seem like an alright idea?

Could I call Mechromancer, I'd like to deny a fallen machines soul entry to Volthalla and raise its probably mangled body to do my bidding.

With magic of course!

>Tfw you get no notifs whatsoever for your interest check

This sounds like fun. How do you feel about sentient bees?
Ehhh.... I reeeeeaaally don't want this to turn into Animal Farm + Space, because we already have the sentient bird and one of my friends plans to be a magician that turned themself into a spider.

Could I call Mechromancer, I'd like to deny a fallen machines soul entry to Volthalla and raise its probably mangled body to do my bidding.

With magic of course!
Interdasting
This sounds really awesome! I'd love to join if there's room, and it's still happening.
This does sound like fun.
Do count me in!
Sounds like fun! I'm interested :)
Requesting inclusion
Hello I am here for this.
Summer Breeze Summer Breeze Quinlan63 Quinlan63 RaynaFon RaynaFon Kisaki Kisaki

Well, this is the most support I've ever gotten for a roleplay ever, so I'm definitely going to do this. Rejoice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back