• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Arcana: Mystic Romance | Doubling | Willing to RP Canon!!

lovelli

69591c1ee29a5a7887fb1c0c2d999489.gif

Lovelli | 19 yrs old | Rping for 7+ years | Literate | Absolutely incompetent in making a pretty post, but please give me a chance I swear I'm cool

I played The Arcana this entire week and now I'm obsessed, and I would love love love to RP something out with a partner! So if you've been craving for an rp in the wonders of Vesuvia, I might be the gal you're looking for!

Here's what I have in mind:
I would love to rp as my own apprentice and pursue a romance with Asra. Buuut, I wouldn't mind doubling up at all! I'm willing to play as Julian, Nadia, Lucio, Muriel, and Portia if you wanted to ship any of them with your own oc (I can even do canon x canon).
If there are canon ships you'd like to rp out, let me know!

Here's what I'm looking for in an rp partner:
- Someone who is 18+
- Someone who is literate (I write 4-5+ paragraphs!!)
- A long-term rping partner who will carry the plot with me and develop a plot we both like

Anything else:
I have a discord, just let me know if you would like it! I typically do all my rping there, but I'm fine with rping here too.
Reply here or shoot me a pm :) Thank you <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back