• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Arcana: A Mystic Romance

Hanako-Kun

Hello! Damn the Arcana has taken over my life once again as it did last hear and honestly- I'm down to do an MC x Asra (me or you as either), MC (me) x Julian or MC(me) x Lucio rp.
I've been doing for 8 or so years now an do multipara/literate usually, I have a hard time spelling cause of dyslexia and mixing up words but I think I'm pretty good at it. Primarily looking to do some a angst/hurt/comfort with some romance cause man do they need it. 18+ as I am an adult and dont feel comfortable with rping with a minor.

Hey! I see this post is a few months old, but if ever you feel like getting back into it I would be down to write with you!

I got into the arcana a while ago and have played all the routes except Lucio now, but I’m starting his soon! I’m 20, in college, i’ve been writing for 7 or 8 years I think? I like to think i’m not bad :,)

But no pressure if the arcana’s not on your mind lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back