• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Araal Campaign - (High Fantasy, Always Open)

Not to be a party pooper or whatever but from my experience, rps with little to no/unplanned plots tend to die off quickly. Sometimes people just don't know what to write about which leads to them putting off the rp until everyone loses interest.

Not to be a party pooper or whatever but from my experience, rps with little to no/unplanned plots tend to die off quickly. Sometimes people just don't know what to write about which leads to them putting off the rp until everyone loses interest.
mirror____saitama_x_reader_by_omgbat-d9int79.jpg

I mean, not much else to say to that. Aint like I'll cancel the rp or something, so... Ok...

I do have a character in mind, and am interested to see how far can a free-form RP can go. Interested, but I'm not able to pull off a fancy CS as the others did o.o

I do have a character in mind, and am interested to see how far can a free-form RP can go. Interested, but I'm not able to pull off a fancy CS as the others did o.o

Basic CS is fine. Even I don't do the fancy bbcode some of the players do.

Is this still going i have a character i have been wanting to try out. It would be a experiment by a wizard. it would have no gender visible but if he is given one by the other players it would most likely go with it out of not knowing better. for the concept its more like a animal/child minded being with the ability to evolve his body from observed and in the case of extremely different beings eating its DNA to adapt to a situation. it knows very little of the world/nothing besides protecting itself. it is going to learn from anyone in the group it gets along with. it will not be stupid and try to eat everything as even someone as young as it knows attacking large groups its stupid. so it will view humans(humans, elves, dwarves, whatever else is in the world.) as nonfood/other predators with caution. it is humanoid shaped and more or less human like in proportion. with thick scale plates making something like plate armor on its body. any area needing flexibility having scales instead. it has claws and spider like bladed limbs on its back. they can be folded down to be less obvious and to keep them out of the way. he will change as time goes but it will keep the same general shape. it knows nothing of magic in general. it's "parent" escaped and released an egg into the wild before being recaptured. it has no idea of this. starting out it will be child like in shape in size but grow insanely fast. taking only a few weeks to become full grown. it has both insect and reptile like characteristics as well as some prime-ape ones. just curious if this would fit into your world or not?

Is this still going i have a character i have been wanting to try out. It would be a experiment by a wizard. it would have no gender visible but if he is given one by the other players it would most likely go with it out of not knowing better. for the concept its more like a animal/child minded being with the ability to evolve his body from observed and in the case of extremely different beings eating its DNA to adapt to a situation. it knows very little of the world/nothing besides protecting itself. it is going to learn from anyone in the group it gets along with. it will not be stupid and try to eat everything as even someone as young as it knows attacking large groups its stupid. so it will view humans(humans, elves, dwarves, whatever else is in the world.) as nonfood/other predators with caution. it is humanoid shaped and more or less human like in proportion. with thick scale plates making something like plate armor on its body. any area needing flexibility having scales instead. it has claws and spider like bladed limbs on its back. they can be folded down to be less obvious and to keep them out of the way. he will change as time goes but it will keep the same general shape. it knows nothing of magic in general. it's "parent" escaped and released an egg into the wild before being recaptured. it has no idea of this. starting out it will be child like in shape in size but grow insanely fast. taking only a few weeks to become full grown. it has both insect and reptile like characteristics as well as some prime-ape ones. just curious if this would fit into your world or not?

Personally I'm not a fan of the kind of child/animalistic character who can't function like a normal person and has to 'learn' through RP. But that's my subjective taste. As far as my role as a GM, I see nothing wrong with the concept. Constructs and creations exist in the setting. I'd ultimately have to see the CS to make sure it didn't go too far or anything, but as far as the concept alone goes it's fine.

Personally I'm not a fan of the kind of child/animalistic character who can't function like a normal person and has to 'learn' through RP. But that's my subjective taste. As far as my role as a GM, I see nothing wrong with the concept. Constructs and creations exist in the setting. I'd ultimately have to see the CS to make sure it didn't go too far or anything, but as far as the concept alone goes it's fine.

i made it a teenager instead like 16ish or older if it would make you more comfortable. still acts a bit childish but not like kid childish. posted a character sheet. let me know if i need to add anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back