The Apex Predator.

The DoomyFish

The Avatar of the world soul.
IMG_0959.JPG

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Character Name:Gabriel Hernandez. [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Character Aliases (if applicable):Apex. [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Gender:Male [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Age Bracket: 28 [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Character Description:Apex is a walking nightmare, his body is hairless yet rough and spiked. He stands 10ft 8in and weights a whopping 1260lbs. His rough skin has a texture similar to concrete. Two glowing beady eyes sit above a Maw of vicious,jagged, interlocking teeth. [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Personality: Since becoming the monster he is today Gabriel has often been regarded as an emotionless beast, by that couldn't be further from the truth.  He still feels emotions but they only register as three things, aggression, hunger, and affection. The last one has rarely been shown however due to his being incarcerated by the monolith group.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Mutant Powers: [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Rapid Evolution-Like the mutant Darwin, Gabriel's body will adapt to the environmental strain put on him, unlike Darwin however Gabriel will not lose these evolutionary traits he develops. He has already adapted to many forms of damage, impacts,bullets, explosions, heat, cold, electricity, even the cure. [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Primal reversion- Reverting to a primal animalistic form has had its benefits, much of his cognitive abilities have vanished in exchange for powerful instincts, senses, durability and immense strength. [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Power anchoring: The abilities that Apex possesses cannot be dampened or removed by any means with the exception of death. [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Non Mutant abilities: [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Sound mimicry:Apex is capable of mimicking any sound he hears, from the crack of a gun, to the voices of people. [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Intent senses: Apex can read people quite easily, by their body language, And facial expressions he can tell if they mean him harm or are afraid or even simply curious. [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Weaknesses:[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Low intelligence: Shedding his cognitive functions for survival has made Apex quite dull, he will easily fall for tricks and is seemingly incapable of any strategy besides Attacking the threat. [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Mental cakewalk: Even low level telepaths would have little to no trouble getting into Apex's mind. Those with animal based telepathy find it especially easy.[/COLOR]

Cant hide: Apex's mutanthood is very easy for others to see, in no way can he pass for human.[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Equipment:N/A [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Previous History (feel free to be brief & cover just the important events):Gabriel was born in Guatemala but raised in Houston Texas when his parents crossed the border illegally. He spent his childhood like many other kids did, until at the age of 11 his mutation awakened. He spent five years at the Xavier academy but at the age of sixteen he had just gotten his drivers license and wanted to use it. He stole one of Logan's cars and left campus, with a few other students. In the city he met several anti mutant activists. He and the other students were beaten badly before Logan showed up and saved them. It was after that day that he began to see things from the brotherhoods perspective. After nearly a decade of working with the brotherhood he retired to genosha. He was there during the incident, due to this his body drastically changed into the beastial form he now has in order to survive the blast. After the dust settled he was found by the monolith organization on his way back home to Houston. Since then he has been incarcerated at the Monolith facility. His official sentence is death, but as of yet they can't find a way to put him down. So he has lived the past two years in solitary confinement. [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Character Goals, Aspirations, & an interpretation of your faction's dogma:Apex is a simple creature he wants only to live and be left alone, And will fight tooth and nail to achieve these things. Though he has fleeting memories of his past he still remembers the X-men who had left such an impact on his life, and the brotherhood who were a surrogate family for him, as such he is less aggressive to mutants and actually displays affection towards survivors of the old days. [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]What themes and plots are you hoping to experience in the game: I would like Apex to be the heavy hitter/Pet to the New X-men. Perhaps attempts can be made to educate Apex, maybe even enough to be able to speak. [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Writing Sample (topic of your choice): (is this needed for charecter number two? If so no problem but if not I'll skip it :) )[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
I meant my post about who we were going to rescue. :)

Ah ok I see. 

I posted in both threads. Hopefully having his cell forged of vibrainium is cool, I figure with t'challa and his father dead there isn't too many people in the way of the resource anymore :)  

Users who are viewing this thread