• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Apartment (YA slice of life) OOC

Characters
Here
I got to admit playing match maker does tempt zane to tease her
Don’t encourage her, she’ll be determined to find someone for everyone in the apartment who has any romantic inclinations haha it’ll be like, ‘subtly’ trying to figure out people’s type:

Thea: oh, so I have this friend, they’re really great, attractive, fun, smart. You should hang out…as friends, you know? Just once *innocent shrug*

XD

Don’t encourage her, she’ll be determined to find someone for everyone in the apartment who has any romantic inclinations haha it’ll be like, ‘subtly’ trying to figure out people’s type:

Thea: oh, so I have this friend, they’re really great, attractive, fun, smart. You should hang out…as friends, you know? Just once *innocent shrug*

XD
Lol true

Agreed! Please try to get any posts up in the next two days so we can keep progressing the plot everyone, and please let me know if you can’t join us any longer. Thank you <3

leo's post is finished finally (i've been so busy recently omg), i'm just having Struggles with the music player lmao, im not that great of a coder
i'll put it up now though and see if i can fix up the coding later :]

Ok I’m gonna be opening up the lower and upper class guy spots for applicants again since I haven’t heard from either of the players :)

If people would like to do a collab post i'm game if not cool beans, also edited my two posts and made them into one so they don't break the two par rule. Also if people aren't sure what to do we could vote on moving the rp forward or not, i hope i'm not being to pushy etc just trying to keep things flowing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back