• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Apartment (YA slice of life) OOC

Characters
Here

PixieDust

Ten Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi there and welcome to the out of character chat where we can plot what goes on in the story, relationships or just talk about daily life. Feel free to ask any questions here :)

gonna get hawthy up after my classes today!! so excited for this!

Just as a heads up, anyone making an upper class character will most likely have gone to boarding school or shared childhood connections with my character Anthea or else met during university :)

hawthorne's HUGE wip is finally up 😭 got a little too excited to put him up but gonna finish him up tomorrow night!

Characters are looking lovely! Could I ask everyone to remember to put in the sheet whether you are going for an upper or lower class slot please and what part of the world they come from might be helpful for relationship planning purposes (I know some people have already done this)

To everyone who is applying with a character, I’ll be extending the deadline until Sunday 19 March, however I will be accepting some characters early. Please do try to get all characters finished before the deadline :)

thank god!! gonna spruce up the personality section of casey finally 😭

i wanna just apologize ahead of time for hawthorne's behavior at this party

Oh Jasper is gonna be so out of place, probably towering over most people so he won’t be able to hide. 😂

Hi all! the first post is now up! Let me know if you have questions or anything! Super excited to get started!

Aaand Anthea is posted! If anyone wants to figure their character’s friendship with her in more detail feel free to message me :) hope everyone is having a great day

Users who are viewing this thread

Back