• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Apartment (YA slice of life ACCEPTING)

PixieDust

Ten Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

london.gif

plot

giphy.gif

Four young upper class boarding school friends fresh out of university and four newbies to the inner circle decide to buy an apartment together in Kensington, the most sought after borough of London, to share the joys and pains of cosmopolitan life. First jobs at high flying careers, parties with other members of the upper class or with the more down to earth folks, doing their own laundry for the first time in their lives and simply learning how to land on their own two feet and live outside of their sheltered bubbles.

You will play as one of the eight young friends as we play through snippets of a year in their lives. Will the friends remain friends, form romances or schisms amongst each other and learn to appreciate making their own way in the world or will they crash and burn in a dazzling spectacle? You decide!
rules

1. Spots will not be first come first serve, but will be chosen by who fits the dynamic best. Feel free to express an interest in a particular role here in the interest check, however. :)
2. All RPN rules apply
3. No OOC drama please!
4. Please no one-liners for posts. At least two paragraphs for IC posts.
5. You can apply for multiple roles if you wish, but NO MORE THAN TWO

ooc & cs

ConcreteAdolescentCanary-size_restricted.gif

Character Sheet
CLICK HERE
Out of Character Chat
CLICK HERE

roommates

External.jpg

ROLE

Upper Class Girl 1: TAKEN
Upper Class Guy 1: TAKEN
Lower Class Girl 1: TAKEN
Lower Class Guy 1: TAKEN
Upper Class Girl 2: TAKEN
Upper Class Guy 2: OPEN
Lower Class Girl 2: TAKEN
Lower Class Guy 2: OPEN

Last edited:
Do I have to know a whole lot about London to understand and take part in this RP?

I could do one of the upper class girl slots but I'd like to see how others write their characters first.

interested in an upper class guy spot!! gonna get a cs up tonight or tomorrow : )

im interested in a upper class girl spot

Last edited:
I might actually skip out on this. I'm rearranging my schedule and I don't think I'll have much time for it.

Hello!! Is the upper class girl 2 and lower class guy 2 open? Is it alright if I do both or would you rather I stick with one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back