The Apartment on13th Street

Yeah. Turns out I never finished one of my characters so I am just going to do a paragraph about the hotel and maybe a bit from Kyle. You will be assigned a room number.

Well, seeing how its just you and me, you may also want to tag everyone so they can get a notification that the Roleplay has started.

Excited to hear that things are starting up!

I shall make an attempt at a post tomorrow. Too tired tonight - just got home.

To speak of that, I never got to finishing writing my second character either. Doesn't matter, will probably post first.

Is it acceptable for members to be already staying in the apartment at the beginning of the roleplay, or is it advised against? In the case of the latter I might have some revision to do.

Probably gonna wait for everyone to post before replying again. Don't wanna hog the spotlight

Didn't manage to finish conjuring the post.

A question here - what's the current policy towards non-player characters? Suppose someone wanted to write in a random apartment resident, or otherwise persistent characters that aren't central enough for a full bio to be necessary?

I will make a tab for Neutral Characters. Anyone can be posted there and the only requirements are name, age, race, gender, appearance, and personality

Aaaand remember when I said I'd post IC before I finished the second sheet? Well.

GM please take a look, and as usual, please do notify me if anything needs correcting. Thank you.

And now to work on an IC post. It'll just be Julian for now, but given that I'm a painfully slow writer, if Claudia's character gets finalized before that, it might as well include both of them.

@Fallen from Heaven After they check in, we should have them interact and be friends ^^

[QUOTE="Kawashima Thunder]@Fallen from Heaven After they check in, we should have them interact and be friends ^^

[/QUOTE]
Friendship! Yeah! *high fives random passerby* (^.^)

By the way, @Icefox11 , Kora looks very adorable ^^ Hopefully she isn't a malevolent spirit though

I see. Well, I guess she's adorable until she gets angry or something. In any case, waiting on Harper

Users who are viewing this thread