The Apartment on13th Street

Well that took a bit longer than expected, weh. Posted character in signup. Please do notify me if anything needs revising - I wrote the sheet in haste and in pieces and I'm sure that there should be plenty of things I overlooked.

And I'm actually plotting to write a second character soon but we'll see about that

thank you!

Thank you. Also looking forward to see that second character of yours.

(wait did I overlook it the first time I read or has Kyle, at some point after the sheet was first posted, gained wind powers?)

*rolls in to report that I'm a bit deprive of writing time these couple of days, just in case that the IC initiates somewhere in there and I happen to be away*

will be back soon.

Ah... I don't mean to be rude, but since most characters have already been created/ approved, would it not be possible to start up with some basic introductions between the characters while anyone else who needs to make a sheet does so?

Any day now. Unless you're planning to start the Roleplay on Halloween, which I'd find interesting. Lol

So is College...Well, depending on what classes you are taking. Not to mention I'm gonna be having two part time Jobs...Well, one for now. Two if all goes well.

Starting on Halloween is actually a pretty brilliant idea. Hah.

Just a heads up, I'll be out of town this weekend, and might not have access to an internet connection. Will be back next week.

Have a merry Halloween, folks.

Status report on life: out of town, using hotel internet connection. Be back in two days.

Status report on roleplay?

Users who are viewing this thread