• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Ancient Order of Angels Volume 1: The Artifacts

We have four Centurione spots open that needs to be filled. Were starting over so we need a few more people.

ExcaliburExe said:
We have four Centurione spots open that needs to be filled. Were starting over so we need a few more people.
Can I sign up for one of those spots? I have a idea for my character unless someone wants to do the idea with me on the demon side.

ExcaliburExe said:
Sure just put up a Cs for approval @Katt we will be glad to have you.
Hey did you get my message up there ^ I was wondering if signing up for one of the animal demon things and having a arch angle was ok or not xD .

What are the boundyrs on these guys? I was planning on making him ninja like, to help out with the Arch angle kyle's story and bio. 
I can get more in depth in pms if you want me too.

Your right though we just have to be patient. We may just create a new recruitment thread.

We are starting over, maby they think we are full when they check it out. So people don't want to bother asking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back