• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Amnesia Games (RP Crossover Interest)

Yuffie Kisaragi

Materia Thief
Yo

So I have this project

Called the Amnesia Games.

The main concept is that an omnipotent being known as the Watcher has stolen several people from across the multiverse, taken their memories, and is having them compete in a sort of death game in a quest for reaching the end goal, which is of course, getting all of their memories back.

Of course, this alone is pretty boring. But, I've a couple more elements to make it a bit more fun. For one, these characters, stolen from across the multiverse are none other than... Your favorite RP characters! All those characters that you had in a game that was then completed, and you would give anything to have them once more? They're welcome to return! From any setting, from any story, allowed to be here. Now that's cool right?

Now, the characters won't be memoryless the entire time... What a way to just completely destroy any kind of character development right? Rather, I will grant individual memories at certain points. Which memory they receive is up to you, and they can go completely out of order. Whatever you wish! Throw off their character arc all you want, make their tale of redemption go backwards! The character is like brand new again.

I will also have a story altering system known as Choice!

Basically, I will set up a point where a character will have to make a choice. This choice has circumstances and consequences especially made for that character.

Have a character that is too villainous to really jive with the cooperation aspect of these Games? I have a limited amount of villain slots available to be the Watcher's personal attack dogs and terrorists for the dear competitors. Once sign-ups go up, just PM me with the request and I'll see about it.

Have a character that's dead but related to an already submitted character? I may also have a place for them! Once sign-ups go up, PM me with this request, and I will look into it.

One final thing to add is the PVP that everyone enjoys. Periodically, several characters will go at it in a battle royale known as Memory Battles, competing for a single memory. Because fighting is the most fun right?

That's all I really wanna say right now! I've put a lot of work into this concept and plot work, but the story here is really dependent on the characters put into the world, and how they interact with it. Sign-Ups will be up soon, but if you're interested, please show some love here in this thread!!!!

(Also it'll be supes ugly basically everywhere cuz I have no bbcode skillz)

Definitely interested! Especially as a newbie to the door but not rp, there are a bunch of characters of life to be mean to for a bit, haha!

It's ok Yuffie. You don't have to say :) . I left cause of problems I had and the fact that It was pretty dry there anyways. Have fun, and I'll be watching and reading this rp with anticipation!

@Diminium Thread is up, go ahead and sign up whenever you wish!

@Sizniche Hey man, even if you don't have a character from a completed game, you can always just use a character from a non completed one and decide on their ending yourself. I've done that before. Another option is using a character from an original story. Or, if you really like the concept, you could take a character from an outside piece of media, like from a book or anime.

Yuffie Kisaragi] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20665-diminium/ said:
@Diminium[/URL] Thread is up, go ahead and sign up whenever you wish!
@Sizniche Hey man, even if you don't have a character from a completed game, you can always just use a character from a non completed one and decide on their ending yourself. I've done that before. Another option is using a character from an original story. Or, if you really like the concept, you could take a character from an outside piece of media, like from a book or anime.
...I kind of want to have an ambiguous character who isn't exactly a villain but isn't with our heros.

If this quote means anything to you, then you know who I mean...

"Whataya buyin'? Ehehehhehe... Thank ya..."

I'll talk the details over with you on Steam later yuffie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back