• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Spidermanshark2

Is that all you got? Guess it's my turn...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello. As the title states above, I am looking for some Spider-man roleplays based on the Andrew Garfield duology. I am looking for someone to play Gwen Stacy or a female OC against my male OC. I started this thread after re-watching some of the older Spider-man movies, specifically The Amazing Spider-man ones. I really enjoyed the original plot it had, at least with the first movie, and wouldn't mind doing something along the lines of said original plot.

If you're interested at all, PM me or reply below!

P.S: I will now be including Rami's Spider-Man trilogy into this, and those I'd be looking to pair with my OC would either be MJ, Gwen Stacy, Betty Brant, Ursula Ditkovich, or a female OC!

Important Notes:
- I only play as male.
- Regarding me only playing as male, to add, I only do M x F.
- I don't play canon. I've changed my last reply to this, so here's something to know: Please, don't ask if I'll play canon, because the obvious answer if you read the thread is an obvious NO.
- Don't expect me to write you a novel. I can write up to a paragraph or two, but I ain't writing a novel per reply, that ain't me.

Last edited:
Bump! I will now be including Rami's Spider-Man trilogy into this, and those I'd be looking to pair with my OC would either be MJ, Gwen Stacy, Betty Brant, Ursula Ditkovich, or a female OC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back