• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
๐Ÿฅ€๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฌ๐–‘๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–“๐–†๐–™๐–Š ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–‰ ๐•ฌ๐–Œ๐–Š๐Ÿฅ€
Hello everyone. Before I start the plot for ''The Alternate Third Age.'' I just would like you to know, that I'm here looking for professional Rpers, who have knowledge for The Lord of The Rings, and The Hobbit, ((Like a lore I mean)) and Rpers has to be either Semi Literate, or Literate.((Or it can be both btw.)) But now, I will start with the Plot, and the rules.
434808.jpg

๐•ป๐–‘๐–”๐–™
So the plot about this Alternate Third Age, is that Frodo managed to escape successfully with the One Ring, while being invisible, after it was too late for Sam, to stop Frodo from escaping The Fires of Mount Doom. As for Gollum, just like in the original timeline, he knocked Sam with the rock. But then still, it was too late for Gollum to stop Frodo. As for the battle of Minas Tirith, Sauron's armies won the war against Aragorn's Gondor armies, and with a bit of Eomer's Rohan armies, along with it. Like now Aragorn, and Eomer, were slain in battle. As for Legolas, Gimli, Merry, Pippin and Gandalf. They managed to retreat from battle, after there was nothing that they could do, since they were outnumbered. Sauron had taken control of Minas Tirith, and along with everything in it. Elrond, Arwen, and the rest of the Elves of Rivendell, have left The Middle Earth, while going to The Undying Lands. Years later, The Fourth Age began. And new heroes of Middle Earth, has to try to save Middle Earth from Sauron, and to find The One Ring from Frodo, in order for Middle Earth to be peaceful, once again.
๐•ฝ๐–š๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜
1. Please don't disrespect the Rpers, or you'll have a warning.
2. Be respectful as always.
3. Please no one liners. At least make it with 4+ sentences, but with either short, or long paragraphs.
4. No Rated R please, keep it PG-13.
5. There will be no LGTBQ characters in this RP.
6. Relationship is allowed, but please keep it clean, and PG-13.
7. OC's is allowed.
8. Keep the cursing to the minimum.
9. Keep the OOC chat to the minimum.
10. No OP please. Because every character has a weakness ofc.
11. Please don't interfere someone's Rp. If you want to enter their Rp, you first have to simply ask them, before you can join them.
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜
Frodo Baggins: Taken by me
Gandalf The White: Taken by me
Legolas: Taken by Sentri
Gimli: Open
Gollum: Open
Samwise Gamgee: Open
Peregrin Took: Open
Meriadoc Brandybuck: Taken by Sentri
Faramir: Open
Eowyn: Open
Sauron: Open
Thranduil: Open
Tauriel: Taken by Lara
Dain: Open
Radagast The Brown: Open
Treebeard: Open
๐•ฌ๐–š๐–‰๐–Ž๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“
So guys, before you can have the role for Canon character, you would first have to audition for Canon characters, in order to be able to have that character, for your own.
๐•ป๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–˜๐–๐–Ž๐–•
So as you can see, i'm literally all alone, with no help at all. So please, if anyone likes to volunteer for this community, and become my partner, I would really be apperciate it, if you will. But please, you guys have to be professionals, in order to be my partner. Because this community needs to have responsibility, needs to look out for Rpers,((Like to watch over them I mean, to makesure everything is okay, while i'm offline I guess, or still online)) Also to see new people, who decided to join this community, so they can either do auditions for canon characters, or to submit their own OC, if it's accepted ofc. So, it's very important that you keep that in mind.
Thank you so much guys! I hope you enjoy the community, and have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
5. There will be no LGTBQ characters in this RP. This Rp has to be straight ofc, with clean Rp, clean relationship, etc. Because this is Middle Earth, and we cannot disrespect Middle Earth, with having LGTBQ characters, or this would bring shame to J R R Tolkien's memory.
i'm sorry
i'm not joining, i just found this sentence incredibly hilarious for ironic reasons
have fun or whatever lmao

how would one audition for roles? send over a message and let there be judgment on whom would be the best fit? also, i'm currently listening to the hobbit, bc i no longer have the actual book :'( but yeah, i'll do my best to follow the plot and sometimes I do give lengthy replies. I suppose they are leftovers from old roleplays haha
Oh lol Well as for the audition, they can also do it from PM, if that's possible I guess.

All right, I can totally pm you. I also have a few ocs I'd love to muse as well
Oh, sure! I don't mind at all. And i'll try to make my own OC aswell. But for now, i'll just use Frodo. But importantly, what do you think of the plot? lol But btw, Frodo has become a bit different, than the last time we've seen him in the Fires of Mount Doom. But you'll see what he'll look like. Because he's now a bit like Gollum, and there's an unused video, which it never appeared in movies before. But i'll send it to you in pm, so you'll see what he'll look like ^^

I enjoy the plot, I love it. It is amazingly fleshed out and wonderfully detailed. I love the way you created a whole new ending, as well. This is amazing. I'll be sending over oc info, too, then! I've got a villain I'd love to see in an rp as well as a heroine. Like I said, I do double ups, i can also do more than two, usually three at minimum.
Oh, thank you so much! That really means alot to me tbh, and your the first person, who ever told me that lol And yeah, sure! I don't mind at all, to see your OC's, and what they are ^^

While Gandalf is running away with the others, after finding out that, Aragorn and Eomer, has been slain in battle. Gandalf is starting to get worried about the future for Middle Earth, and is starting to get worried about Frodo Baggins, on what the Ring has done to him. He would look at Legolas, while trying to talk to him about this situation. ''No... Frodo is still out there. If we can just find him, and try to convince him about it. Then there is still a chance that we can save Frodo, and the future of Middle Earth. Ik Frodo... Ik he still has a strong, and kind heart inside of him. There's still a chance... Ik it.'' Gandalf still believes that Frodo is still the same hobbit, that he once knew. He remembered the good times, when he visits The Shire, and saw Frodo. But for now, while he started running with the others, he would then stop. He would think if Frodo was the one that just escaped, from The Fires of Mount Doom, then that means Samwise Gamgee is still there inside, unconcious. He would look at the Fires of Mount Doom, while he thinks Sam is still in there. '' Wait... If Frodo managed to escape the Fires of Mount Doom, with The One Ring... Then that means Samwise Gamgee is still in there. I just have a feeling... He could be unconcious in there. Everyone, we will go to the Mount Doom! We have to makesure, that Sam is still alive.'' Before they can go to The Fires of Mount Doom, Gandalf is starting to think of some ideas, since they can't get through to the Black Gate, or they'll get killed easily. Gandalf would then say, ''But we will have to go to the different side, since we can't enter the Black Gate, or we'll get caught easily. Everyone, follow me. Ik the way that we can enter the Morder, without being seen.'' Gandalf would then lead the others to Mordor, in a different way, so they can try to save Sam, before they can get to Frodo.

Now learning that Gandalf still has hope as well, his hope restored hope to Legolas. Two had hope and where it starts, it continues. It brings forth rejuvenated hope. "If that is, we'll need help finding him and finding a way to Mount Doom unscathed", Legolas added. Are there any elves from Rivendell roaming about, one could hope they'd help. Legolas looked off into the distance, looking, watching to see if any friendly forms would come to their aid and even if they were just to collect the bodies of allies. He stood still for a moment, hoping to see a spec riding in and growing closer from far off. The trees, however, obscured his vision. Understanding that Hobbits have excellent hearing, just as elves do, it seemed that Legolas, Merry and Pippin listened for any clattering of horse hooves and distant neighs. The tes, however, is to figure out who's hearing is better than the other's. "There's someone coming", Merry spoke, "East, I believe." Legolas turned so that he could face the east, as Merry had said, confirming what He had said. "They seem to walk through shadows", Legolas replied. "That's why the foot-steps disappear, then." Merry looked to Mount Doom, he felt, in urgency, to run to the fiery mountain. The best bet, however, is to plan ahead and see who the stranger is who may or may not be of help.

Gandalf would try to see on who it is, since it's walking through shadows, after what Legolas said. It kind of reminds him of The Ringwraiths. ''Hmmm.... It does remind me of the Nazgul. One of the Nine. But if I have to be honest, i'm not sure on who it is...'' He would look at Merry, since he's looking at The Fires of Mount Doom. He would place his hand on his shoulder, while getting his knees to the ground, to talk to him. ''Don't worry, Meriadoc. We will save him. It's not too late to save him. Ik Samwise Gamgee is still alive, and still breathing. You just have to be patient for now, my lad. For now, you have to be strong.'' Gandalf would smile a bit at Merry, while trying to give him some hope for Sam. While Gandalf is trying to give Merry some hope, the one that walked through the shadows would be none other, than Frodo himself. While being invisible, he would see his friends once again. But at the same time, he would have a tear from his eye, since he's starting to get emotional about what the ring has done to him, and also getting emotional about what's going on with Sam now, since he's still unconcious at the Fires of Mount Doom. But while being emotional, he would not want to reveal his appearance, or that would absolutely shock them. He would run pass them, while being invisibile.

Gandalf would try to see on who it is, since it's walking through shadows, after what Legolas said. It kind of reminds him of The Ringwraiths. ''Hmmm.... It does remind me of the Nazgul. One of the Nine. But if I have to be honest, i'm not sure on who it is...'' He would look at Merry, since he's looking at The Fires of Mount Doom. He would place his hand on his shoulder, while getting his knees to the ground, to talk to him. ''Don't worry, Meriadoc. We will save him. It's not too late to save him. Ik Samwise Gamgee is still alive, and still breathing. You just have to be patient for now, my lad. For now, you have to be strong.'' Gandalf would smile a bit at Merry, while trying to give him some hope for Sam. While Gandalf is trying to give Merry some hope, the one that walked through the shadows would be none other, than Frodo himself. While being invisible, he would see his friends once again. But at the same time, he would have a tear from his eye, since he's starting to get emotional about what the ring has done to him, and also getting emotional about what's going on with Sam now, since he's still unconcious at the Fires of Mount Doom. But while being emotional, he would not want to reveal his appearance, or that would absolutely shock them. He would run pass them, while being invisibile.
"Let's wait to see if it or isn't Nazgul. If it is, we may be able to fight it off or evade it if possible", Legolas responded, "If it's not Nazgul, we should be alright so long as whomever it is, is not with the enemy." Merry looked up at Gandalf, nodding. He looked back north and saw Legolas move back a bit. "They, whoever they are, are not Nazgul. They may be from Rivendell", Legolas added. "They're getting closer, from the sounds of it..." "Well, obviously." The air was tense for time time being, until the stranger could prove they could be and were to be trusted by the company. By the time the stranger grew within 10 feet of them, Merry had moved to stand beside Pippin to make sure he was alright, as per usual. "What's your name", Merry called out. Legolas' shoulders dropped, fearing them to be an enemy. "All you need to know for now is that I am from the north. I have been sent to aid and help you", they replied. A woman's voice. "I've brought food and medicine, supplies as well as new weapons. Is there anythings I may be of service for? Any rescue mission?"

"Let's wait to see if it or isn't Nazgul. If it is, we may be able to fight it off or evade it if possible", Legolas responded, "If it's not Nazgul, we should be alright so long as whomever it is, is not with the enemy." Merry looked up at Gandalf, nodding. He looked back north and saw Legolas move back a bit. "They, whoever they are, are not Nazgul. They may be from Rivendell", Legolas added. "They're getting closer, from the sounds of it..." "Well, obviously." The air was tense for time time being, until the stranger could prove they could be and were to be trusted by the company. By the time the stranger grew within 10 feet of them, Merry had moved to stand beside Pippin to make sure he was alright, as per usual. "What's your name", Merry called out. Legolas' shoulders dropped, fearing them to be an enemy. "All you need to know for now is that I am from the north. I have been sent to aid and help you", they replied. A woman's voice. "I've brought food and medicine, supplies as well as new weapons. Is there anythings I may be of service for? Any rescue mission?"
While Gandalf is looking at her, he has never seen her before. He doesn't see female elves that much often, since he used to see one, which is Tauriel, since 60 years ago, at the battle of the five armies. He begins to respond to her, while nodding. ''Yes... We're now looking for 2 hobbits. The one who is still in The Fires of Mount Doom, and the other one, who just escaped from The Fires of Mount Doom, who failed to throw The One Ring, in the fire. Right now, the one who is still in The Fires of Mount Doom, would be Samwise Gamgee. I believe that he is still unconcious. It's just a feeling...'' Gandalf would be silent for a moment while looking down, since he's starting to worry about Sam, since he's been in The Fires of Mount Doom, for awhile now. And especially Frodo aswell, since he wants to makesure, that he can save the both of them. He would then look at her, and continuing responding to her. ''I'm so sorry... I'm just worried about them. But my name is Gandalf The White. But you may call me Mithrandir, if that suits with you.'' He would then start to become suspicious, since he doesn't see female elves too much often. He would be curious, as to who she is. He would start by asking her. ''But before you can say anything... There's something that I need to know. Who are you, and who send you? Were you send by Elrond, of Rivendell? Or Thranduil, from The Woodlend Realm. Because I don't remember on seeing ''Female Elves'', such as yourself ofc...''

I'm sorry, but a lot of my friends are LGBTQ+ and I didn't appreciate the implication that an LGBTQ+ character would be disrespectful towards anything. That is why I passed on this RP. Thank you for the invitation, but I would choose your words more carefully in the future.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but a lot of my friends are LGBTQ+ and I don't appreciate the implication that an LGBTQ+ character would be disrespectful towards anything. That is why I passed on this RP. Thank you for the invitation, but I would choose your words more carefully in the future.
It's a long story actually, and you would have to understand on where i'm coming from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back