• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Alpha King ((closed))

Characters
Here

FangAndOzy

Twenty Thousand Club
Jasper sat quietly in his study. He had been looking over documents, papers on the history of his people. There was so much information and he was always finding more. He also was looking over treaties. He sat in the office of his old mansion, the one he'd grown up in as a child. None came here without his permission and it was a quiet place to get work done. The only one who showed up periodically was Clayton to give him updates on everything going on.

Camille sighed, smirking to herself as she looked at the water. She liked this, she leaned against the tree next to the lake. She had always been alone, but when nature was this pure, she didn't want to leave it. She was just passing through, when this property caught her eye. This land made her feel like she was home, it was the only place that made her feel like she was home.

Clayton walked into Jasper's office. "You know there's something on your property...not human." He says with a smirk as he took a seat. Jasper glanced up from the book he'd been going over. He'd smelled someone when they first came but then the scent disappeared and he'd been distracted.

"I'll go check." He assured his friend who only smiled more.

"You'll have to return to the den sooner than later too you know." Clay added as he helped himself to a decanter sitting on Jasper's desk. Jasper smirked but said nothing as he left. He could pick up on the scent relatively easily and followed it until he happened upon a girl who certainly was not human.

"You lost?" He asked. He sounded merely curious, trying to get an idea on who this person was.

Camille jumped, looking at the man that spoke, "No." She snapped, looking at him she crossed her arms over her chest. "I am just passing through, admiring what you couldn't, I'm sure."

Jasper raised an eyebrow, smirking in amusement at her sudden defensiveness. "I was just curious. It's private property." He said. Then waved his hand dismissively. "I apologize for interrupting you though, please, keep enjoying the view." He said seriously.

Camille eyed him suspiciously, before turning away from him. She looked at the land before turning to him, "Are you going to leave me? Or just wait until I leave?"

Jasper smirked. "I'll leave you...just be careful. There are rumors of some awfully big wolves in these parts." He said as he started to move away. He would become such a wolf. She didn't seem to know what she was, which surprised him.

Camille let out an unamused small chuckle, "I'm not concerned." She shrugged, looking at the water, "You should probably be." She started before she started to the edge of the water.

Camille smirked to herself, looking into the water. She waited for him to go before she looked up at the trees. She whispered, "Just us." She said, "I'll keep you company."

With his wolf hearing he caught a little of what she said and paused briefly. He hadn't noticed anyone else. He shook his head and went further before shifting into his wolf form, circling around to where he would stay hidden but where he could observe the curious creature.

She sat beside the tree, "That sounds like fun." She giggled, as she looked at the tree, "You know, when people reach a certain age, they get kicked out too." She sighed, shaking her head, "I got kicked out from the system, I've never been in a family. But I would never let something happen to you. You have a while family, right here." She smiled.

Jasper tilted his head the more she talked. Luckily he could stay fairly far away. But she was talking to...a tree? He sat, tilting his head curiously as he looked to her. He supposed that could make sense depending what creature she was.

Camille sighed, leaning against the tree, "I wouldn't leave you, it's not a good feeling and since no one wanted me, I wouldn't want you to think you were unwanted."

Jasper felt a little sadness for her and he wasn't sure why. Stayingbim hks wolf form he stepped forward. He didn't want to startle her but he wanted to be there for her. He wanted her to feel wanted.

Camille smirked at the tree before she nodded, "Yep. That is the only way to go through it."s he stopped when she felt something, she looked around before she got to her feet. She sighed when she saw the wolf, he was huge and wonderful and she smiled, "Hello. I guess this is your home, huh? I'm sorry if you don't like it, but I promise I am just visiting friends."

The wolf tilted his head, plopping down in the grass beside her. Truth be told he didn't mind her being here. Though he couldn't communicate that. What surprised him more was her lack of fear. He was larger than a normal wolf and had a different 'feel' about him in general. When he'd encountered humans before his presence alone usually frightened them. Out of curiosity he moved a little closer, nudging her hand ever so slightly. Why was she not afraid?

Camille looked at the wolf and smiled, petting him, "You are a very beautiful creature." she smiled, then sighed, looking at the wolf closely, "You know, when I was little, I found out I was different too." she told the wolf with a smirk, "Normal humans don't talk to animals or control nature. But then again, normal humans also have families. But I am sure you understand like me, when being different is. There can't be many wolves your size."

His size? No. Being in his position he was naturally larger than many of the others in this form. He did understand her...to an extent at least. Out of curiosity and a strange attraction to her he tried to link with her like he did his own kind. What is your name? He asked, wondering if she could hear him.

Camille looked at him and smirked, "Camille." she told him, "But most humans short it to Cam. Sometimes I wonder how we are the same species, though. After all, I don't like how unbelievable ugly they are to nature. But then again, I guess it's a matter of understanding, since I was little I have always understood how nature feels. Sometimes I don't think I am human."

He was genuinely surprised, even if he'd tried it with the assumption she would understand. Then he thought to take a different approach. You aren't human. You don't smell human. He said. Making it sound more like an opinion so as not to freak her out.

Camille smirked at him, shaking her head, "That's just my gift. There really isn't anything other animal like me. So, by default I am human." she teased and then smiled, "You know, I think I rather be like you though. The closer to Nature I am, I am happy."

Jasper would have smiled if he could. What if there were others like you? He asked. His head tilting to the side as his unnaturally - especially for a wolf - blue/silver eyes looked at her.

Camille smirked at him, "There is no other human like me. But I would hope there was." she sighed, frowning, "Sometimes I feel really alone and that is why I am travelling to see if I really am alone."

The Wolf nodded slightly and was silent for a long moment. What if there was another world with creatures more similar to you? He asked, he was genuinely curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back