• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Aldini Empire OOC

Tamriel

"Lets meet again in another life, ok?"
Plot!!! The Aldini Empire is trying to take over all of the surrounding kingdoms. Some have joined them while others have been fighting them off. It i's time for a group of new heroes to go out onto the battlefield.....or a group of villians. This is your story and it's time you left your mark on the world.

I'm still working on everything!!! It will all start on the island of Antigua. The infamous "Immortal Man" will be visiting Antigua when the story starts.
I'm gonna control the immortal man. There will be a lot of npc's. Which I'll be controlling.

For your characters! There are dwarfs, elfs, humans, orcs, Fish-like people, etc

You can be a regular sword fighter, archer, theif, barbarian, mage, etc However, if you want to be a mage pm me and we can talk about it.

Last edited:
I'm probably going to make the lore next so that people can choose where they come from and know the world better before we start.

I have to put just a few more kingdoms in the lore. I know, it's a lot of kingdoms, but each one is different. We should be able to start tomorrow.

OK everybody!! I might be late to post sometimes. It could be for a lot of reasons, but the main reason is that depression is killing me. I'll post as much as I can.

OK everybody!! I might be late to post sometimes. It could be for a lot of reasons, but the main reason is that depression is killing me. I'll post as much as I can.
Aww man, sorry to hear that... Hopefully you're able to get past whatever it is you're weathering through.

And don't stress! RPing is supposed to be for fun. If you feel like it's getting in the way of things, it doesn't hurt to have a hiatus, or at the very least pass it off to someone else for a moment. Always focus on your health first.

Thanks! I'll be fine tho! Nothing to worry about.
Sure thing, and that's good to hear!

Also kinda late, but I was about to create a character, though I forgot to ask. Are there any race limitations? I was planning on making a beastman, though I'm not sure how they would fit into the world here. If they're legal, would they be just another race without prejudice (unless there's exceptions like with Elves), or seen as monsters, etc?

Hmm.......they are allowed, but there aren't many in Antiva. Antiva is the land the story takes place on. Beastmen live outside of Antiva, but some can travel to Antiva.

Hmm.......they are allowed, but there aren't many in Antiva. Antiva is the land the story takes place on. Beastmen live outside of Antiva, but some can travel to Antiva.
Cool, I can work with that... I should have the CS up by today for sure.

Ok guys, I know I keep pushing it back and I'm sorry, but I need 1 more day. I'm not getting any better. I'm getting worst. I'm really sorry. So so sorry.

Hey, take your time! What matters is your health! Get better first, then we can worry about the RP, alright?

You guys wanna know what I was planning to make before this? Too bad, I'm telling you anyway. I only had 1 idea before this one. It was.........a romance! I know, horrible. But! It was 2 guys. I've decided I'm gonna make that one into a little story for myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back