• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Alaria B Train Staff List

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Quote: (optional)
Name:
Sexuality:
Wealth Status:
Appearance: (anime or description- in some cases, I may allow other art, but I will never allow realistic/photos)
Personality: (paragraph form)
Dislikes: (at least 3)
Fears: (at least 2)
Items: (anything of great importance to the character, anything unnusual or with a pratical use, excluding universally common objects [a phone would be not have to be registred here, but a pocket knife or gun would, for example)
Skills/Talents:
Theme Song: (optional)
Other:

Links:
IC
OOC
Tech

Last edited:
"We need a bit more neutrality in that Fondue !"

Name: Hans Oberholtser
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Wealth status : Well-off

Appearance:
Vash.png

Personality: Hans is Swiss. A true embodiment of Switzerland. Loyal, Neutral (Doesn't like to take part in any conflict that's not his, will not give advice unless asked) and Democratic (Tries to always hear everyone's ideas and advice and to contempt the majority). He is a Chef on the train, It was not his first choice, he would have preferred to be the owner. But alas, he is not that rich. Instead, he became Chef. He is skilled in his area. As most Swiss, he did his military service.
He is usually seen in his company uniform, always in the utmost cleanness. Perfect Hair, Perfect Fit.
He may seem a bit pushy as he sometimes insist on very little details. If your room is not clean and he stumble upon it, he will clean it for you. He can be well described as a maniac. He doesn't make jokes most of the times. Overly serious at times. He gets drunk really fast and is absolutely careless while drunk. He likes to learn and wants to get better in every regards.

Likes: Money, Cleanliness, Cheese, Chocolate, Challenge, Being the boss, Animals and pets, Firearms.
Dislikes: Disorder, Loud Noises, Lies, Rats, Spiders
Fears: Serving distasteful cuisine, His bank accounts being exposed, Losing his
Independence. Losing his Neutrality by accident.

Items:
SIG 2040 (Combat Rifle) (Keeps it at his home by company policy)
Swiss Cookbook
Cooking Set (In a briefcase) (Knives, Spices...)

Skills/Talents:
Knows how to cook ! (Swiss Cuisine => Best Cuisine)
Knows how to clean !

Theme Song:

Idea Idea
Updated !​

Last edited:
Hans is Swiss. A true embodiment of Switzerland. Loyal, Neutral and Democratic. He is a Chef on the train, It was not his first choice, he would have preferred to be member of the administration. But as he planned to change entirely the administration structure, he wasn't allowed. Instead, he became Chef. He is skilled in his area. As most Swiss, he did his military service.
"neutral" and "democratic" are two traits that while I won´t say are wrong, I don´t understand how they could possibly apply to people.
In any case, this personality does tell me some about his goals, but doesn´t quite tell me about his personality, or general behavior (the point of the personality section). Things like how energetic he is, how trusting, the control over his temper, etc...
Especially important (and missing) are personality flaws.

In short, please explain how those concepts apply to people, and add some actual personality, flaws included.

Skills/Talents:
Great Cook
Proeficient Mediator
Proeficient Negotiator
Proeficient Cleaner
Adequate Rifleman
Adequate Entertainer
Adequate Grower
Adequate Leader
Novice Herbalist
Novice Danser
Novice Tactician
You may have misunderstood the skills and talents section. It´s not just about what he can do, but rather what he can do well naturally and extremely well with decent training. The only exception being something really weird where just being able to do it at all is a talent in itself.

These are too many skills and talents anyway. You need to leave room for the other characters to also have their place, so no character should have more than two or three talents or skills.

And of course, you have some skills there that are banned. And they are banned because there is no way to apply them in practice without breaking logic, the plot or controlling another person´s character. Negotiator, mediator, tactitian, entertainer and leader are all things that only work if you can force actions or results out of other characters. In other words, I can´t accept someone´s skills involving that. If you want your character to be good at those things, you´re gonna have to put effort into it yourself and hope for the best or plot with your fellow players for characters to act in certain ways.

So, cut down the talents/skills to fit the above criteria.

Everything else seems fine. Except for one thing: there IS no administration, only an owner, for this train.

"We need a bit more neutrality in that Fondue !"

Name: Hans Oberholtser

Appearance:
View attachment 300291

Personality: Hans is Swiss. A true embodiment of Switzerland. Loyal, Neutral (Doesn't like to take part in any conflict that's not his, will not give advice unless asked) and Democratic (Tries to always hear everyone's ideas and advice and to contempt the majority). He is a Chef on the train, It was not his first choice, he would have preferred to be the owner. But alas, he is not that rich. Instead, he became Chef. He is skilled in his area. As most Swiss, he did his military service.
He is usually seen in his company uniform, always in the utmost cleanness. Perfect Hair, Perfect Fit.
He may seem a bit pushy as he sometimes insist on very little details. If your room is not clean and he stumble upon it, he will clean it for you. He can be well described as a maniac. He doesn't make jokes most of the times. Overly serious at times. He gets drunk really fast and is absolutely careless while drunk. He likes to learn and wants to get better in every regards.

Likes: Money, Cleanliness, Cheese, Chocolate, Challenge, Being the boss, Animals and pets, Firearms.
Dislikes: Disorder, Loud Noises, Lies, Rats, Spiders
Fears: Serving distasteful cuisine, His bank accounts being exposed, Losing his
Independence. Losing his Neutrality by accident.

Items:
SIG 2040 (Combat Rifle) (Keeps it at his home by company policy)
Swiss Cookbook
Cooking Set (In a briefcase) (Knives, Spices...)

Skills/Talents:
Knows how to cook ! (Swiss Cuisine => Best Cuisine)
Knows how to clean !

Theme Song:

Idea Idea
Updated !​

ok, everything seems to be in order. I´ll approve it, but it seems I forgot to add wealth status to the CS template, so if you could just add that... that aside, it´s approved! :)

[W.I.P]

Name: Pierre Monte

Appearance:

A bullish-seeming man, thick in frame and height, and bearing a face as pink as mildly cooked beef — Pierre looks infinitely more like a British than an ordinary French, and while his accent may like to defer, most people find it to be a deliberately exaggerated parcel that comes with the luxe atmosphere of Alaria B, much to his own dismay, of course. In terms of general appearance, he's a rather nondescript person, who's also very incapable of expressing intense amounts of emotion; his eyes, and only his eyes as it is, oftentimes evoke the greater of emotions, more so than his dreary face — his tight, drooping lips and his expression in its wholeness stuck with bearing a near-permanent, sharply precise look that resembles much of his personality.

Nevertheless, Pierre has a rather circular, beefy face — round in all ways a face can be round in, with a bulging forehead and jowls that hang, the extremities often bearing a pink shade — and an equally round body. And in spite of his very rotund frame, he's actually quite far from being fat. More well-fed, if anything. His salt-and-pepper hair, thinning on the top and tapering back into a reclined form, fits his face just nicely — though, it also leads people to mistakenly think of him as more older than he actually is, unfortunately.

Other than that, he prefers remaining clean-shaven, and has a fine taste for elegant fashion.

Personality:

Terribly ordinary sums him up in as few words as possible, and while the man himself is likely more complex than that, most people tend to overlook them in favour of his striking normalcy. He's a generally quiet person — reserved and level-headed, tinged with dry wits and a bit of subtle humour — who only raises his voice, and therefore his anger, when a commotion concern in his job occurs; fortunately, he's not known for creating any sort of ruckus elsewhere, and assisting him, is underlying ambivalence. Precisely, he holds absolutely no major convictions when it doesn't concern the well-being of his own life.

Pierre may be a calm man, and he's naturally mild and capable of doing his job with the utmost diligence, but if driven a bit too far beyond he may start acting acerbic — a way of releasing his inner impulses without attracting too much attention. He has no certain beliefs when it comes to the matter of morality, choosing to ignore it wholly, and often just resorts to his honour code to guide him — or, as he says, what's within the boundaries of law.

Wagner's extensive compositions
Neat fashion
Beef
Honesty
Productivity

Dislikes:

Rats
Mire
Sloppy workmanship
Petty behavior

Fears:

Heights
Dogs

Items:

Webley Mark IV: A heirloom that has passed down from generation to generation since the boer war. Fine enough to work.

Pocket-watch: He's great-grandfather used to carry this, or so he has been led to believe. Doesn't work anymore, but he carries this for its sentimental value.

Skills/Talents:

Fine expertise in cooking
Agile worker

I´m afraid there already was a chef Elephantom Elephantom I can allow two chefs , but it makes no sense to have a head chef when there are only two

Still in the works, mate. There's a reason there's a W.I.P sign in there. Originally, the character itself was supposed to be a head chef or something, but the kid popped up. So, I'm thinking of another place the old man can do shit in. Y'know, usual WIP stuff.

Still in the works, mate. There's a reason there's a W.I.P sign in there. Originally, the character itself was supposed to be a head chef or something, but the kid popped up. So, I'm thinking of another place the old man can do shit in. Y'know, usual WIP stuff.
I know it´s a WIP. I´m not reviewing, just pointing out something that was already there and couldn´t be, especially given you could end up shaping the character around it. Didn´t want your time to go to waste

I know it´s a WIP. I´m not reviewing, just pointing out something that was already there and couldn´t be, especially given you could end up shaping the character around it. Didn´t want your time to go to waste

Jeez, mate, I ain't no mook.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back