• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Age of Inkopolis - OOC - (always accepting new people)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
^ I'm in that rp and let the advertise here, it looks like a lot of fun! ^

Also, reading back Aiden must have been doing some serious weaving to get around blaster shots. Super jealous.

yeah sorry, Had a studio Pin up today and I had to put other stuff aside for a bit to make sure all the work got done

tbh I'm trying to re-adjust my plans. I had several sort of "events" planned out, but I expected more people to take agent roles.

So if I did want to play an OC agent, would I be able to just say "yeah they're part of the New Squidbeak Splatoon too" or would they need to be recruited in the roleplay itself?

So if I did want to play an OC agent, would I be able to just say "yeah they're part of the New Squidbeak Splatoon too" or would they need to be recruited in the roleplay itself?

They'd need to be recruited (Unless you played as Agent 4 or Agent 8) but that can happen fairly quickly. I mean, Captain cuttlefish will recruit pretty much anyone he runs into.

Really, what's the deal? There were so many people interested, where did you all go? I've been sick this past week and when I get back I find no one has posted anything.

I got very distracted, sorry. I will see about pulling together a real app for a sassy squid, then we can get rolling again probably.

has it really been a week since I said that? Damn. I suppose I can do without a bio since it's told to be unnecessary, but I'm not exactly gonna like it. Anyways, I've actually had the character COMPLETE minus the BIO ever since about an hour or two after saying that, damn.

It's alright. I've moved largely to Discord for less structured and energy-intensive role-play, so if you really want to do something related to Splatoon, come find me on Discord.

I'm planning on trying a splatoon rp again soon. Probs not the same plot, but still splatoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back