• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Afterlife

mood6

the devil and i are gonna
have problems

down in silver city

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

• the afterlife.

based on the good place.

♡design by psilocin, coded by uxie♡

discord
cs thread

Welcome to death! Sometime in the last say, few thousand years you died and were sent here, to the afterlife! Now, it isn't quite like religions have said it is. Instead of a heaven, hell, blah blah blah, there is the afterlife and utopia. No matter how bad of a person you were, you have a chance to be better! Once you are deemed fit, you are sent to utopia. But before that, you must face challenges along with your assigned soulmate, and some others who are vying for utopia just as you are.

These challenges are used to prove that you are a good person, hopefully making you even better than you were in life. If you don't make it within the assigned three months, you get a chance to do the whole thing over again! How exciting! Sure, your soulmate will probably move on without you, but you can get another one in a few hundred years. So, are you ready to start your journey?

SOULMATES
Soulmates are humans who have been paired together to live in perfect harmony. They are automatically drawn together and there is an immediate attraction, as well as sparks when they touch one another. Some choose to ignore this bond, but most use it to help them along their journey to utopia.

OTHER INFO
-͏all characters will be human
-͏yes, some characters will have been through this process before
-the fcs should be art, if you need help let me know
-͏discord is required
-challenges will be made created by the rpers, not me
-you assign soulmates, though I may have suggestions
-feel free to join the discord before making your characters.

CHARACTERS
Kari Aven - Rped by mood6 mood6
Chris Johnston - Rped by mood6 mood6

RULES
- discord is required
- at least five sentences per character per post
- all characters should be over eighteen, unless you get special permission.
- d͏o͏n'͏t ͏m͏a͏k͏e ͏e͏v͏e͏r͏y͏t͏h͏i͏n͏g ͏a͏b͏o͏u͏t ͏y͏o͏u͏r ͏c͏h͏a͏r͏acters
- keep all drama ic

Last edited:
this sounds so interesting! Count me in!
also i rly love the good place so :")

Edit: oh no, just saw that the FCs are art only, I'm really dying for a realistic rp rn so I don't think I'll join after all... Sorry! :( Goodluck with the rp though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back