• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Afterlife Battlefront (An Angel Beats RP)

Sopranos

The Sop
tumblr_n0gp3fJwzN1rercezo7_r1_500.gif

"- Oh, you awake huh ?"

You opened your eyes slowly, noticed your surround. You're in a bed in infirmary, sat in front of you was a male student, a real tall one, with his eye gazed at you and excitement on his smile.

"- Are you feeling well ? Not losing any body parts right ?"

He took a look at you to confirm that you're alright, and seem like you were, so he continued:

"- Welcome to the Afterlife! You are dead! I know I know... Um... How do I explain this ? I know that you're awake and all, but you're already dead. This is the Afterlife, where God keeps all the people that died but cant be reborn. I know It's weird but it's the true."

As the male student told you about it, your memories started to comeback, about your previous life, your cause of death, your regret to the world, things that you left unfinished in the living world, you remembered them all from your life before you were dead.

"- Oh. And I'm Tachibana Shunichi. You can call me Shun, and I'm currently the leader of the Afterlife Battlefront. You see, for some reason, we're put in here to live here for eternity again our will, to remember the memory that we don't want to. I believe that if we want to move on and reborn, we only have one goal... To defeat god itself. That's the cause of the A.B - The Afterlife Battlefront. We will defeat the creator of this place and return to the world with a fresh start! So are you with me or you're just gonna spend another life being a third year high school student."

Shunichi lent you his hand after he finished his speech. As this moment, though your memory made you felt a bit uneasy, you felt better and that you're healthy enough to walk on your own. With Shunichi's hand toward you, you need to make your first decision in the Afterlife.

OOC
Character Sign-up
MICS

Last edited:
As the leader of the Afterlife Battlefront, the group that has been existed to challenge god itself, Shun himself got to sit in the middle of the room, where there're a board for him to sketch the plan for the team. He entered the room, where... every singles members had appeared before him, doing their thing waiting for their sloppy leader to get to the meeting. Embarrassed, he didn't say anything else. Shun slammed his hand to the board to gain everyone attention.

"- Hey! Pay attention! I closed the door and turned on all the traps to prevent Tenshi already. So anyone who's late or anyone who wants to go to the bathroom probably have to wait."

He said that hoping anyone noticed that he's the one who late in the A.B.

"- Alright, let's start this meeting. We've been laying low for a pretty long time and I believe the Tenshi's probably thinking that we've given up and losing his guard. This is when we have to take down that handsome bastard!"

Said with full confidence, he slammed his fist to the board... but nobody seem to be excited as he's.

"- Now, of course, I had an idea already. But first I want to hear from you guys first! We need a plan to hit the Tenshi this time and you're all gonna give me one!"

You want to know a secret ? He didn't have any plan and was waiting for someone to give him something. He promised to himself last week that he's going to think of something but he forgot...

As the leader of the Afterlife Battlefront, the group that has been existed to challenge god itself, Shun himself got to sit in the middle of the room, where there're a board for him to sketch the plan for the team. He entered the room, where... every singles members had appeared before him, doing their thing waiting for their sloppy leader to get to the meeting. Embarrassed, he didn't say anything else. Shun slammed his hand to the board to gain everyone attention.

"- Hey! Pay attention! I closed the door and turned on all the traps to prevent Tenshi already. So anyone who's late or anyone who wants to go to the bathroom probably have to wait."

He said that hoping anyone noticed that he's the one who late in the A.B.

"- Alright, let's start this meeting. We've been laying low for a pretty long time and I believe the Tenshi's probably thinking that we've given up and losing his guard. This is when we have to take down that handsome bastard!"

Said with full confidence, he slammed his fist to the board... but nobody seem to be excited as he's.

"- Now, of course, I had an idea already. But first I want to hear from you guys first! We need a plan to hit the Tenshi this time and you're all gonna give me one!"

You want to know a secret ? He didn't have any plan and was waiting for someone to give him something. He promised to himself last week that he's going to think of something but he forgot...
Alia
Headquarters

Alia sighed in exasperation. Handsome bastard? There was definitely some homoerotic tension between those two, but it was probably more one-sided as Tenshi seemed emotionless. As devoid of emotion as a loli was devoid of a chest. Their amazing leader was not only late, but subtly oggling their enemy.

"How about we blow stuff up. Plant a couple of landmines and rig the vending machines to explode. That'll be a good way to bring out Tenshi." Alia was a bit of a pyromaniac, and kylesar just forgot to put it in the CS, mostly because he didn't think about it at the time.

Of course, the best way to deal with someone who's off guard was the element of surprise, so unless they were planning on hitting them while they were off guard, they may as well do anything since it'd be useless in terms of doing damage.

tumblr_nd6q8pmdCD1ts7zcto2_500.gif

SCENARIO: A Vague Dream
TAGS: { Tenshi } Noivian Noivian

ICHIGO / BERI

Flashing lights.

Heavy music.

A loud gunshot.

Screaming.

Then the light

grew

dim.

Ichigo snapped her eyes open and bolted upwards into a sitting position. Her breathe was rigid and she was sweating profusely. She clenched the white thin sheets hanging loosely by her waist. White? The superstar could barely remember anything that happened much less where she was currently.

She blinked as she scanned the room. It looked like a regular infirmary to her. So the question is..why was she in an infirmary? The porcelain young lady stood up slowly and wobbled into the open window. The fresh morning breeze hit her face and it seemed like it haven't done that for years. It feels so...new. But why?

From what she could see, she could conclude that she was in a school's infirmary. Why would a diva like her be in a school infirmary?! Looking at herself now...why was she wearing a school uniform!!? Ichigo grabbed both sides of her head and focused herself on remembering just what happened. But to no avail, she can't remember anything. Plus she was alone in the room.

The diva was about to walk off the room when she remembered the rumors it may cause her if ever she gets caught in a school infirmary. So she did what she had to do and grabbed the thin white blanket and dropped it to her head. This made the diva look like a comical ghost that would spook children's bed.

The school was beyond odd. First of all, she haven't bumped into anyone. That's creepy! WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE!? But oh well.. that makes her job to disguise herself way easier. She must've reached the school grounds when she saw a white haired man. Ah, this can't be helped. This must be this white-haired dude's lucky day because she, Ichigo, is going to talk to him.

The diva approached the young white-haired stranger, the white blanket still making her look like a ghost out of children's spooky books,

"Hey you, tell me where I am right now." she demanded prissily.

Shiro turned to the girl covered in a sheet. He didn't recognize her at all, and merely stared at here blankly. "You're dead," he stated simply. He wanted to say this was the afterlife, but if he was being honest, it wasn't. The way he said it, however, was in the most offhand and casual way possible.

He has been wandering the campus as per student council president requirements - he needed to make sure everything was secure, clean and tidy. He did so before each passing period to make sure there was no obstructions in the hallways.

. D O V E . D O V E

Takakura.Himari.full.925238.jpg

SCENARIO: A Vague Dream

ICHIGO / BERI

Ichigo blinked at the strange guy. She could feel a vein popping somewhere in her head as her face flushed with anger. "Excuse me!? Are you threatening me!?" her voice was high as she crossed her arms. Whoever this white-haired guy is, he better buzz off this joke or she's going to make him buzz off. Ichigo tapped her foot impatiently and arched a thin brow at him, "The only thing dead here is your dry sense of humor."

Shiro shook his head in turn. "We're all dead here. I'm not joking," he stated in a deadpan. "I'm dead, you're dead... everyone here is dead." He didn't seem impressed with her anger, nor did he react to her comment about his humor.

(These posts are trash rip)

tumblr_ndxtno6bIf1qf2huro1_500.gif

Emiko Kazuko
Time:
Daytime
Place: The Anti-Angel HQ
Tag: Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi , Wang Wang , . D O V E . D O V E , Sopranos Sopranos , Kylesar1 Kylesar1

This. Was. Awesome.

Possibly the best part about joining the A.B was discussing the plans on how to take down Tenshi. Anytime Captain Idiot starts talking, she can't help but get riled up. Excitement floods her system and she can't help but jump up and start her speech-like plan.

"Good idea, Alia! We can plant a ton of bombs around the school and then take a student hostage! We'd hold them at the music room, and once all the bombs go all- BOOM, PHISH, POW, Tenshi will have no choice but to come and 'punish us'. But- what he won't be expecting is we'll have guns pointed towards the door from the outside AND the inside! So when he opens the door- drum roll please-" She bangs on the table until she believes the anticipation is killing them, "PEW, PEW, PEW! He's dead!" Her chest heaved from all of her exaggerated gestures and sounds, and she may have even broken a sweat, but at the end of it all, she looked at the rest of the group with an enthusiastic gleam in her eyes.

~

15877273_244098732680839_332740238931656704_n.jpg

Aikiro Fukukawa
Time:
Daytime
Tag: Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi , Wang Wang , . D O V E . D O V E , Sopranos Sopranos , Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Unlike Emiko, Aikiro could care less what was happening right now. All he wanted to be doing was practicing his skills. Now, he hasn't told anyone in the A.B this yet- mostly because he never will nor want to, but he thinks that if he can kill Tenshi, maybe he'll be free... Better yet, maybe all of them will be free.

So instead of participating, he leaned against the wall farthest away from them, flipping his dual swords in his hands, trying to keep himself from busting through the windows and leaving them to discuss what they want. For him, he already had a plan. While everyone's busy trying to plant explosives or find a bomb, he's going to be hunting Tenshi down, following him, watching his day-to-day activities and wait for his time to strike, because if he can find his one weak spot, maybe he could get a hit on him... Or maybe he could even kill him.

So Aikiro continued to flip his swords, waiting for the meeting to be over so that he can leave and do what he wants by his own free-will.​

SCENARIO: Crazy Stranger

ICHIGO / BERI

Again, this white haired stranger is pulling her leg! Does he not see that out of the other million people, he was the one Beri is talking to? He was beyond lucky but it seemed like he favored pretending that everyone is dead. Ichigo took a deep breathe before releasing it, "Okay, you're crazy." she stated in a low voice. That deadpan look on his face was irksome, it was as if he's not taking her seriously. Oh, he really isn't taking her seriously.

"But if you could drop the crazy act right now and tell me where I am, then I might forgive you for all of this." she flashed a forced smile at him.

"- Damn it guys. He can't die! None of us can!"

He rubbed his forehead. All of those ideas seem violent as heck yet none of them would achieve anything useful for the A.B... unless their cause was to create as much pain as possible... Though that sounded extremely tempting, that's not their goal.

With just denying all the violent ideas, he kept thinking of an operation. As he was planning, he reached his hand behind his back and suddenly.

"- Crap!" - Shunichi realized that he didn't have his gun with him. "- I forgot my gun in the infantry room when I returned from death! I was my favorite gun!"

Without letting any other members raised their voice on his clumsiness, Shunichi slammed into the board.

"- Okay! We're gonna start Operation... urmmmmm... White Room! Operation White Room! Aikiro and Lia! You two go hold on to the Tenshi and buy me sometime. Me and Miko will go get my gun... I mean recruit someone in the infantry room! Any question ? Afterlife Battlefront GO!"

With the orders were given, he rushed out of the room.

Kaede Shiori
(mentions: Sopranos Sopranos , Corgi Corgi )
Once again the leader of the Afterlife Battlefront was overflowing with excitement as he conducted a meeting to take down the Angel. Although he was so excited, it took quite a while for him to arrive. Every member of the battlefront had already been in the room before him. When he mentioned that anyone who's late or wants to go to the bathroom would have to wait, he was tempted to point out the irony of that statement, but stayed quiet as he normally did.

He stared at a fellow member and friend, Alia, as she suggested blowing things up. His jaw dropped at the absurdity of the idea. Another member of the AB, Emiko, had gotten excited as well with a plan on what course of action they should take. Kaede was happy that the leader always had someone to match his excitement, but her plan involving guns, bombs, and hostages seemed too overboard. He gulped and sweated nervously. He still hadn't gotten used to how they could talk about such violent things so casually, even though death wasn't permanent in this world.

He sighed in relief. Thankfully, their captain had denied both of their insane ideas, reminding them that neither they nor the Angel could die. He then launched his own operation, which he named White Room. Kaede thought to himself. He had two options, he could either hold off the Angel with Aikiro and Alia, or go get Shunichi's gun with Emiko. Since he wasn't very good at battling, he decided to choose the latter option. He also excited to meet the new member they were supposed to get!

He ran after the two, and tugged on Shunichi's shirt a bit. "May I join you two, Tachibana-san?"

Fuyuki was humming to herself in a great mood. The sun was shinning even if it wasn't real, students were having fun talking and playing even if they weren't real, and she had just baked some new cookies...even if they weren't real. Walking down the hall she carried the tray of cookies in front of her. Students or NPCs the members in A.B called them peered out their classes. Smelling the sweet aroma they all talked about how good the cookies must be. Fuyuki was proud of her cookies they had come out so well, not to mention it was a new recipe she had just tried.

She spotted the door to the principal office where they normally held meetings. Opening the door she held out the tray of cookies. "Everyone I made-" That's when the hammer hit a trap they had set for Tenshi. Fuyuki was already smashing through the window before she even realized she wasnin the air. Fuyuki then hit the floor and died....or at least she should be but since being in this strange world Fuyuki nor anyone could actually do so. She only laid on the ground for a moment then stood up. Looking next to her the cookies she had spent so long making were scattered across the ground. Veins popped out all over her face as she sprinted back into the school. Rushing to the room this time knocking which is way one gets in without getting hit by the traps.

As she opened the door she was smiling the veins on her face still visible. "Oh Shu-chan." She grabbed their leader by his arm and leg and put him over her back performing a backbreaker. "The hell you get off setting up the trap when everyone's not here! You damn lazy bastard!"
Idea Idea Sopranos Sopranos Corgi Corgi @D O V E Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Shiro shook his head. "You don't understand. Let me prove it to you..." he stated solemnly. Muttering under his breath, "Guard Skill: Hand Sonic," he waited as the long sword materialized, pixel by pixel of the blade forming as an extension under his sleeve. Once the blade was fully formed, he raised his arm back and thrust it right through the girl's heart. Everyone here already hated him, and he'd rather drive them away than make friends and then have them leave him alone in this purgatory.

. D O V E . D O V E

"Wait. Hold on! Why the hell are you trying to start an operation without being prepared?!" Hell, her idea was much better. Whatever! She just took off towards where Tenshi was, taking her gun off safety. "Damn it. Who made him leader again?"

School Halls
After some searching, she found him in the halls. Tenshii should suddenly become aware of gunshots ringing and bullets speeding towards him. He had out his guard skill and attacked some girl. Alia didn't get to hear the conversation, so she didn't know the context. All she knew was that Tenshi just killed someone. "I don't know why I'm doing this again!"
Noivian Noivian

tumblr_ndlxodsUjj1rrr564o1_500.gif

Emiko Kazuko
Time:
Daytime

"Oh, right..." She muttered disappointingly as she slowly sat down after the comment Captain Sir made. Somehow, she seemed to forget that Angel can't die either. Well- it's not like any of them really got hits on the boy in the first place, but that does seem like he can't die.

Pouting, she waited for someone else to make a better idea until the boss spoke up again about forgetting his gun in the infirmary. Suddenly, she jumped up, perky once again, "I'll help retrieve it!" She called out, her giddy self once again. Operation White Room was such a fun name- everything about this was fun to her.

After he barked the orders, Emiko was ready to roll- but just before that, Kaede- or Shiri in Emiko's mind, asked if she could join them. Beaming with the idea or going on a "top secret mission" with more of the members, she looked over at Shun and then Shiri again before wrapping her arms around the girl's small frame, "Please, please, please? Can she join us?" Emiko asked, her smile as bright as always.

When Miss Fu-chan entered through the door, looking slightly battered and practically attacked Shun, Miko got even excited about the idea of her joining them, "Oh! And Miss Fu-chan? Can she join us too?" She asked, then slowly realizing that Miss Fu-chan was not exactly the happiest with Shun at the moment, "O-Or maybe she can go with Alia over there?" Emiko glanced at Shiri and whispered, "Miss Fu-chan can get scary when she's mad...."

~

Aikiro Fukukawa
Time:
Daytime
Place: The Main Yard

Right as Shunichi sent out the orders, Aikiro broke the window next to him and jumped out, landing in the bushes underneath them. It was obvious he was done with all of the fooling around and coming up with ideas. He needed to kill off this 'Angel' once and for all.

After a bit of walking around, he finally spotted the boy... with his sword through a girl he's never seen before's heart. "Good thing people are heading towards the infirmary." He thought, staring straight at the Angel before rushing out from the side, attempting to come at the male at an angle in hopes he wouldn't be able to block it.​

SCENARIO: Heartfelt

ICHIGO / BERI

Ichigo's eyes widened as the dual swords slowly materialize out of thin air into the white-haired stranger's hands. Then in a blink of an eye, he rose his hand. Ichigo let out a scream as it thruster into her heart. She fell backwards, her right hand reaching out to his pale and blank face.

As she was falling down, everything slowed down. The school's open ground slowly turned into something familiar.

Screaming and panicking crowds.

Flashing lights.

That was when she remembered everything.

She's dead.

"Y-you peasant..." was her last words to her murderer and as well to the white haired madman before she hit the ground with a thump.

"KYAAAA!!!" she snapped her eyes open and bolted right up into a sitting position. Her breathing was rigid and she was sweating profusely. W-wait... this happened before, didn't it?

Ichigo stared at the palm of her hands, closing and opening them as if unsure if everything is real.

That was when she was reminded of everything once again.

During the night of her birthday concert, she was shot through the heart. She's dead. Beri is over. Ichigo is gone.

Tears rained down her face, rolling down to her cheeks until it fell into the white sheets. She looked down and saw that the said white sheets had red stains. But she couldn't care less.

She was dead and she doesn't know wat to do. She doesn't know what's happening. Ichigo hid underneath the white blanket, hugging herself, contemplating on what happened. She looked like a shaking mochi with that white sheet covering her, actually.

SCENARIO: Heartfelt

ICHIGO / BERI

Ichigo's eyes widened as the dual swords slowly materialize out of thin air into the white-haired stranger's hands. Then in a blink of an eye, he rose his hand. Ichigo let out a scream as it thruster into her heart. She fell backwards, her right hand reaching out to his pale and blank face.

As she was falling down, everything slowed down. The school's open ground slowly turned into something familiar.

Screaming and panicking crowds.

Flashing lights.

That was when she remembered everything.

She's dead.

"Y-you peasant..." was her last words to her murderer and as well to the white haired madman before she hit the ground with a thump.

"KYAAAA!!!" she snapped her eyes open and bolted right up into a sitting position. Her breathing was rigid and she was sweating profusely. W-wait... this happened before, didn't it?

Ichigo stared at the palm of her hands, closing and opening them as if unsure if everything is real.

That was when she was reminded of everything once again.

During the night of her birthday concert, she was shot through the heart. She's dead. Beri is over. Ichigo is gone.

Tears rained down her face, rolling down to her cheeks until it fell into the white sheets. She looked down and saw that the said white sheets had red stains. But she couldn't care less.

She was dead and she doesn't know wat to do. She doesn't know what's happening. Ichigo hid underneath the white blanket, hugging herself, contemplating on what happened. She looked like a shaking mochi with that white sheet covering her, actually.

"Wait. Hold on! Why the hell are you trying to start an operation without being prepared?!" Hell, her idea was much better. Whatever! She just took off towards where Tenshi was, taking her gun off safety. "Damn it. Who made him leader again?"

School Halls
After some searching, she found him in the halls. Tenshii should suddenly become aware of gunshots ringing and bullets speeding towards him. He had out his guard skill and attacked some girl. Alia didn't get to hear the conversation, so she didn't know the context. All she knew was that Tenshi just killed someone. "I don't know why I'm doing this again!"
Noivian Noivian

Aikiro Fukukawa
Time:
Daytime
Place: The Main Yard

Right as Shunichi sent out the orders, Aikiro broke the window next to him and jumped out, landing in the bushes underneath them. It was obvious he was done with all of the fooling around and coming up with ideas. He needed to kill off this 'Angel' once and for all.

After a bit of walking around, he finally spotted the boy... with his sword through a girl he's never seen before's heart. "Good thing people are heading towards the infirmary." He thought, staring straight at the Angel before rushing out from the side, attempting to come at the male at an angle in hopes he wouldn't be able to block it.​

Shiro pulled his sword from the girl's chest in time to hear her call him a peasant. He had only drawn out one, but when a bullet pierced his shoulder, he turned towards his attacker. "Guard Skill: Distortion," he chanted, erecting a transparent barrier to keep more bullets from flying his way. Kneeling down, he dissolved the sword into pixels again before speaking, "Guard Skill: Palm Sonic." Summoning his bow in his left hand, he drew his right hand back, the middle and ring fingers pressed against the thumb as a light arrow formed between the bow and his drawn back fingers. A beam of light extended in a straight line from the arrow, acting light a sight to aim with, showing the arrow's trajectory. Planting the arrow sight firmly on Alia's legs, he released, allowing the arrow to fly in her direction.

In his peripherals, Shiro noticed Aikiro coming towards him, and quickly pivoted on his knee to aim another arrow, this one quickly scoped in on Aikiro's legs before it was released. Hopefully, that should give him enough time to summon his wings and escape. He might actually be able to make it to class on time if the fight ended quickly.

"- Oh... Fuyu-senpai is here...Ha ha... You find us... And did you bring the cookie ?"

Shunichi spoke in pain as he lying in the ground, paralyzed after Fuu-chan broke his back with a pro wrestling move. Nothing unexpected from her, violent as always.

"- Oh Kaede-kun! Your sight warms my heart."

The captain suddenly said with an oddly caring look toward Kaede Shiori when he came to them. Kaede-kun had always been nice and obedient boy, or at least the only person who never disagreed or assaulted Shunichi just because he feel like it.

The group of Shunichi, Emiko, Kaede and Fuyumi finally got to the Infantry room after a few minutes of walking. Got inside the room, the first thing Shunichi did was to look for his Colt 1911 pistol. He searched from drawers to drawers, dug up every bed sheet and even under the bed, knowing that no matter how much chaos he created some NPCs would come here to clean them up. He kept digging up the infantry room without even noticing that there's a something under the bed sheet on the next bed. It happened for around 10 minutes until he saw something on the top drawer.

"- Oh here it is! My Seiryu and Byakko! I miss you guys so much."

He said in joy as he held the pair of his pistol They're a pair of Colt 1911 pistols, his signature weapons to fight Tenshi, he named them Seiryu (Long Dragon) and Byakko (White Tiger)

It's not long until he looked toward the next bed and saw someone on it, somebody's hiding under the bed sheet, probably a new comer to this world.

"- Let me go check that thing, probably a trap from the Tenshi."

Without waiting, he used the handler of his gun and started poking the weirdly shaped bed sheet. He wondered if he should shoot it...

~Mary: The Day Dreamer~
original.jpg
(Tags: Noivian Noivian . D O V E . D O V E Corgi Corgi )

Mary had awoken in a school infirmary, wearing what seemed to be an school uniform. She pulled herself off the cotton bed, glancing around the room, unaware of her surroundings. There were other people there, however Mary did not want to intrude onto what seemed like a deep conversation. The split second that they weren't paying attention her way, Mary opened one of the windows and leaped down. The landing was smoother than she would've thought, landing or rather rolling onto the grass below.

After standing and dusting herself off, Mary looked around to see that she was indeed in a school type setting. She walked around the school grounds, unsure of what happened during her last few moments before waking up. From what she remembered, she had been in a hospital bed and she could but barely move. However, that didn't explain as to why she was in an school uniform and waking up in the school infirmary. Looking down at her feet, Mary couldn't believe that she had been hospitalized prior to walking up, as her entire body felt as normal as it could be.

It didn't take the girl long as Mary connected two and two together, she blankly stared at her arms and legs. So...I'm dead? Well that's not really surprising. Mary thought, looking at her "new" body. Suddenly she heard a gunshot from across the courtyard, she stood still try to process what had happened. Mary ran towards the sound of the noise, hopeful that no one ended up dead or tried to kill themselves. When she turned the corner, she noticed a orange haired boy pointing a gun at the white haired male. She also noticed another girl, impaled by what seemed to be a sword coming from the white haired male. "What...?" Mary could only stare at the trio, unaware of the events that transpired prior.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back