• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The After School Club

social

falling for you™
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

─────────── ..iloveyou.
social's code

The President
Nakahara, Aoi
fc - Nana Komatsu
social social

The Ex-Captian
Sato, Mei
fc - Lauren Tsai
social social
The Bad Boy
Kimura, Hibiki
fc - Yuta Nakamoto
social social

Title Here
Full Name
FC
@userhere
Title Here
Full Name
FC
@userhere

Title Here
Full Name
FC
@userhere
Title Here
Full Name
FC
@userhere
Title Here
Full Name
FC
@userhere
social's code

The first week of school is always the hardest. There's figuring out where your classes are, but there's also the most daunting task of all. Clubs. Everyone is required to join a club in their first year of school, which is what many dread. It's only required for one year though, after that, you don't have to worry about clubs ever again. But what about the students that don't want to join the clubs you typically see in animes or dramas? What if they just want to skip the whole hassel and go straight into doing nothing? Well, you're in luck, there's a club for that too. It's called the After School Club.

Now, this club doesn't really go out of its way to invite you to it, as they rarely have anyone putting up flyers for it. But, if you happen to hear about it, it's best to keep it to yourself and just apply in person. It's a club that really shouldn't have ever happened, but it did. It was mostly due to one teacher, one that related to his favorite homeroom students and decided to help them out. This club is essentially a time after school for the students to just do whatever they want. They are able to relax and just have fun with each other. It originally started out with only two members, but quickly grew as their friends began to join. Slowly but surely, they decided that just sitting in the club room and playing video games wasn't enough. So the objective of it changed a bit.

A place where you can have fun with your friends and make unforgettable memories. That's how it was advertised and explained to the staff of the school. Basically, the club members would decide on what they wanted to do for the week. It could range from going to a cafe to just taking naps and reading the latest manga. It didn't have to be anything special, just something they could all do together. As time passed, the friendships between every club member began to grow and grow. However, this is the last year that the original members of the club will be in it, which is a bit of a sad thought. So they all decided that this would be the best year for them. They would do everything from going on camping trips, going to the beach, having a firework party, and even having a booth at the cultural festival, they would do it all. So maybe, just maybe, this school year won't be too bad after all...

Yo yo yo homeslices. This is a super casual rp and is driven by the activities the club members decide on. Being active is key to its survival. ALSO, don't mind the scroll to the left as much rn, it'll be more useful for accepted characters. Anywho, on to the rules, I guess lol

ღ Realistic FCs are a must but you don't have to use Japanese Fcs as they have like zero resources
ღ You need to write a minimum of two paragraphs for an ic-post
ღ Romance isn't required so don't feel pressured
ღ I currently don't have a limit on who joins tbh
ღ It's going to be generally fast paced and I will post the chapters or scenes to keep us on track
ღ Don't cause any drama outside of the in-character rp. This is a chill place for everyone to enjoy rping
ღ If you have questions or comments, just hmu

11:11 AM + 03/05/19 + Kagoshima
©Social

interested!!
Ooo, I'm interested
most definitely interested!
Paint me interested XD
I'm interested!
hi yes ofc
Wowe, colour me interested.

Also, . D O V E . D O V E looook.
AHHHHHHHHHHHH YAY
hmu w/ that kento yamazaki and sana
Here's the cs link~ discord should be up shortly~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back