• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the adventures of jim

Corrosion

ur lite fades awey
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
At this point I've pretty much just given up actually trying to write a decent quest RP so here's basically just a lazy attempt without much planning.

You are Jim, an average guy who lives in some city or some shit. You just came home from work and now it is time for you to decide what to eat for dinner.

[1] McDonald's
[2] KFC
[3] Burger King
[4] The soul of an orphan child

You thought I was just gonna throw in a simple one-number answer and walk off, didn't you?

WRONG.

We're gonna analyze the ever-loving shit out of this question. Using my limited knowledge about fast food restaurants and a semi-accurate guess of Jim's financial status, we will make sure he takes full advantage of the best choice available to him in this scenario.
So, Jim, you were thinking about going to McDonald's, huh? Makes sense - there's a Micky D's in every city block. You probably drove past, like, six of them on your way home. It's an easy five-minute drive to instant fast food - but sometimes, convenience is not the best feature. You'll want to use a little discretion when it comes to eating out, and McDonalds may not provide the most heart-healthy experience for that. Besides, isn't McD's getting real old at this point?

We move on to our next potential choice - Kentucky Fried Chicken. But the thing is, those KFC ads on television are really terrible, and you know deep down that if you were to ask anyone you passed by in the city, they would tell you that Popeyes is better, hands down. That's right, Jim. You probably thought KFC was your number-one stop for sweet sweet chicken sustenance this whole time - but they've bamboozled you, and this will be the final straw.

Third on the list is Burger King. They're generally known for having a slightly healthier selection than McDonald's, which you could've found out if you had just looked it up on the internet. While it's true that Burger King is a little farther away than the other restaurant options, that will mean the quality of your burgers will be consistent with the amount of time you have spent to get there. The same goes for the taste, and those burgers are a pretty nice meal to sit down and enjoy for a while.

Our last choice on offer is - of course you would, Jim. Of course you would. "The soul of an orphan child", huh? Don't. Make. Me. Laugh. In fact, I'll just cross that one out for you right now.
The most important thing to consider about these choices is your financial state. It doesn't really matter when you're ordering from a fast food restaurant, but if you intend to go anywhere fancier, you would do well to remember that you are just an average guy with a similarly average job. You have no sources of any kind off the internet - and even on Amazon, the lowest bidder will sell orphan souls for a staggering amount of money. No offense, Jim, but that's far more than you'll be worth for a while.

So, with everything in mind, we will round out our first selection of this quest by picking the third option: Burger King. It's a cheap, tasty, and altogether more realistic option, which makes small concessions to maximize Jim's overall satisfaction. Definitely the better choice by far, at least when stacked up against the other two fast food restaurants seen here.

I uhh think i'll pick euhhhhh maybe some- ah but what about uhhhh... but that uhh other thinger looks more delicious but uhhhh that imp with pet dog makes a good point so uhh maybe we should uhh pick Kurger Bing but uhh i'm not sure about that since I uhh don't see it very often so uhh I think uhh i'll pick uhh KFC.

At this point I've pretty much just given up actually trying to write a decent quest RP so here's basically just a lazy attempt without much planning.

You are Jim, an average guy who lives in some city or some shit. You just came home from work and now it is time for you to decide what to eat for dinner.

[1] McDonald's
[2] KFC
[3] Burger King
[4] The soul of an orphan child

[1] Just pick a McDonalds, man.

And hey, YOU, YOU, don't run away from the Shooter Guy story.
I got mah eye on ya, fella!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back