The Adventurer's Guild

[class name=root] width: 100%; height: auto; position: relative; background-image: url(http://getwallpapers.com/wallpaper/full/1/2/0/1096291-large-hd-wallpapers-fantasy-1920x1080.jpg); background-color: rgb(218, 212, 218); background-blend-mode: multiply; overflow: hidden; --image-w: 739; --image-h: 1374; [/class] [class name=flex] width: 100%; height: auto; position: relative; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: stretch; align-items: start; [/class] [class name=image] height: 82vh; width: calc( var(--image-w)/var(--image-h) * 82vh); background-image: url(https://strangerwall.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/wpid-warrior_guy-wallpaper-9816717.jpg); background-size: contain; background-position: center bottom; [/class] [class name=name] height: 3.5vh; width: 100%; position: absolute; top: calc(82vh - 3.5vh + 1px); left: 0; background-image: linear-gradient(to bottom, rgb(76, 102, 138) 30%, rgba(218, 212, 218, .5) 30%, rgba(218, 212, 218, .5) 50%, #313253 50%); background-position: bottom; background-size: 100% 3.5vh; background-repeat: no-repeat; z-index: 5; [/class] [class name=nameinside] position: absolute; bottom: 0; right: 1vw; height: auto; max-width: 100%; z-index: 6; font-size: 13.25vh; font-family: 'Cormorant Upright'; line-height: .77; padding-bottom: 3.5vh; text-align: right; color: transparent; background-clip: text; -webkit-background-clip: text; background-image: linear-gradient(to bottom, #13243f, #2b5291, #2e69c9, #5495ff); [/class] [class name=container] min-height: 500px; height: 65vh; min-width: 300px; position: relative; flex: 1; display: flex; flex-flow: column nowrap; justify-content: stretch; align-items: stretch; [/class] [class name=tabs] position: relative; margin-top: 5vmin; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: flex-end; font-size: initial; [/class] [class name=tab] position: relative; margin-right: 1.5vw; font-size: calc(1em + 3vh); font-family: 'Cormorant Upright'; line-height: 1; cursor: pointer; color: white; transition: all 1s; [/class] [class name=selected] color: #5482ce; pointer-events: none; [/class] [class name=divide] width: 100%; height: 5px; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: -10%; padding-left: 10%; background-image: linear-gradient(to right, rgba(76, 102, 138, 0), rgb(76, 102, 138) 20%); [/class] [class name=contentholder] position: relative; margin: 0 15px; flex: 1; [/class] [class name=content] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; font-size: initial; [/class] [class name=scroll] position: relative; width: 100%; height: 100%; padding-right: 250px; overflow-y: scroll; overflow-x: hidden; font-family: 'Philosopher'; font-size: 1.1em; color: black; [/class] [script=tab] hide content show Post [/script] [script class=tab version=2 on=click] (removeClass "selected" "tab") (addClass "selected") (fadeOut 1000 "content") (fadeIn 1000 (getText)) [/script] [div class=root] [div class=name][div class=nameinside]Mavndrus Favehari[/div][/div] [div class=flex] [div class=image][/div] [div class=container] [div class=tabs] [div class="tab selected"]Post[/div][div class=tab]Extra[/div] [/div] [div class=divide][/div] [div class=contentholder] [div class="content Post"][div class=scroll] Mavndrus had spent the night before browsing the guild members for potential additions to there newly formed team. His main focus was getting someone hot headed, bulky, someone who could take a lot of hits and liked to be in front. Eirzen was a top prospect mainly for her reputation, she tended not to listen to any team she was on and ran ahead trying to do everything on her own, and that was perfect in Mavndrus eyes. She would draw all the attention to herself and Mavndrus would be able to keep his distance and deal some damage. On the plus side she was Gold rank. Mavndrus had barely made an exception for the copper elven healer, having someone like Eirzen on his team would defineltey give them the upper hand Walking into the guild the next day he scoffed carefully stepping over trash and using his staff to push things out of his paths. "Barbarians... It amazes me how you can be so destructive and messy in your own place of business." He hadn't stayed long for the feast, being apart of such trivial festivities alongside commoners wasn't something Mavndrus was interested in. Mavndrus drifted over to the board seeing there had been a few additions to it, he read deciding if any of them were worth his time, "Picking flowers, ridiculous... Stupid boar hunt, not going to waste my time....." nothing peaked his interested, He stepped away, he noticed a few people slowly dripped back into the Guild hall one of them being Eirzen who made her way to the training area, "Perfect timing." he said making his way towards her direction. He approached the girl pushing his hair behind his ears and tilting his head up. Mavndrus extended his hand in the air as if he was going to give a great announcement. "I Prince Mavndrus Favehari invite you to join me, to be apart of my prestigious team, I have deemed you worthy to work by my side," Mavndrus waited for her response smiling. [/div][/div] [div class="content Extra"][div class=scroll][/div][/div][div class="content Extra"][div class=scroll] SoftSmile SoftSmile Demonsoul Demonsoul [/div][/div][div class="content Extra"][div class=scroll] [/div][/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]

Chimer Steelfeather
"Oh okay" he said nodding his head as he held onto the scroll. Now turning around to face the clearly tired elven man who had started talking to him and Oleda, Chimer was quite surprised that the exhausted iron rank would offer his assistance given that he should have probably been more preoccupied with getting some sleep. Initially Chimer didn't really know which of the higher ranked members he would ask for help as many seemed to have a preferred partner or just seemed hard to work with, so having one that seemed like a good guy offer their expertise was definitely welcomed.

"Well I'll definitely take you up on your offer. It would be nice having someone with experience on the team" he said accepting the handshake. "Though shouldnt you get some sleep first? You look really tired" he said in a concerned tone of voice as he watched the man wave the other individual he had seen help clean over to the counter.

The second individual appeared to have bandages around their mouth which Chimer guessed were there to cover something unsightly rather than for a wound as the bandages didn't appear to be covered in blood. The man with the bandages was also interestingly enough someone interested in joining the guild and it seemed that Oleda was giving him permission to tag along if Chimer offered.

"Well if your still interested in joining, I'd be fine with having you on the team" he said to Severynd as he began to think if a party of three would be a good enough size for the quest or if he should consider looking for an additional member.

Severynd Whinstek
Monk
Guild Hall
Chimer and Noir RatKing RatKing NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer

Severynd's excitement grew as he heard that a mere trial of collecting herbs was replaced with his first quest already! He kept the fidgety excitement on the inside though, simply smiling wide against the bandages.

"W-Won't let down!"

He would then turn to Chimer, who he already had a liking for, seeing as though he accepted the new guild mates help. He settled a calm, happy expression on his face as he looked at him with gold eyes. He looked to Noir, and after he got a better look at him, realized how exhausted he must feel! Severynd immediately excused any negative thoughts he had on the mage. He knows he isn't perfect when he's tired. Plus, he hadn't understood the rankings of the guild, and was happy to have a sort of supervisor just in case things went south. Severynd would put a hand against his chest as he looked at Chimer.

"S-Severynd... you?"

He did the same gesture to Noir, wanting to know his first quest mates names. He was sure to remember them.

Noir Reignheart
Noir found the bandaged man's nervous voice rather odd. How nervous was he? Was it some form of a speech impediment? Nevertheless, it would be rude if he suddenly asked about how he spoke. Listening to his words, Noir found him to by-the-books and formal type of person. Certainly, he was quite unique. Other than that, Noir's blood flowed through his face, making him show a hard blush.

"Ah, I'm sorry!" Noir quickly apologized, standing up properly. He turned to guild clerk who responding to his question. He appreciated being recognized as a person to be relied on. However, her glance made Noir realize how much of a tired mess he is. His hair messed up and clothes dirty with a faint smell, surely a sight of an unprofessional person. Noir at least took an attempt to fix his hair.

The bird, Chimer, took his offer and raised concern to the elf’s condition. “W-well, I’m very much fine-“ Noir started to yawn. “Besides, it should be fine to do my first quest back... awh...” He yawned once again. Indeed, the mage was exhausted, but he felt some adrenaline going through him to do this quest. Chimer invited the bandage man on the quest, agreeing with his choice.

Noir felt the man’s confidence and excitement from his word. Well, I hope these guys are capable of standing on their own ground. Noir decided to introduce himself after Severynd. “I’m Noir Reignheart, nice to meet you!” He confidently smiled at his two teammates, something he hasn’t done in forever.

“In case guildmaster Cel gets mad, we’ll collect some random herbs as part of the trial, Severynd. Oleda, I-“ He yawned another time. “I’ll be sure to look these potential platinum ranked members... So, where is the quest located, Chimer?”

Chimer Steelfeather

Listening to Severynd introduce himself Chimer began to realize that the bandaged man had a strange way of talking. It was almost like he was nervous, but his excitement to join along made that seem unlikely. Maybe he was just more familiar with another language and struggled with this one? That seemed more probable. “And my name is Chimer Steelfeather” he said after Noir introduced himself.

"The scroll said that help was needed in Dawnsong Village" he answered looking over the piece of parchment to make sure he said the correct location. "Though are you sure you don't want to to rest first? There's not a lot of information on what we may have to face and I'm not sure going in tired is a good idea" he asked trying to make sure Noir was certain with his decision. While it was likely the elven man could rest if they needed to travel by cart Chimer still wanted to make sure Noir wasn't pushing himself past his limits needlessly.

Last edited:
Severynd Whinstek
Monk

Guild Hall
Noir and Chimer NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer RatKing RatKing

Severynd focused a bit to pronounce the names.

"Ch-Chimer... Noir... Got it!"

Severynd looked to the clearly exhausted mage. No doubt in his mind told him that he wouldn't pass out as soon as he sat down. He wasn't even comfortable with bringing something like that into battle, despite the experience.

"N-Noir should rest, Noir sleeps, then quest c-commences!"

Severynd meant to sound anything but commanding, and that would be obvious by his cheery tone. He would then turn to the bird and blink with his golden stare.

"Ch-Chimer will show S-Severynd town?"

He had seen a good bit of it on the way to the guild, but thought he'd learn a lot more with a guide rather wandering aimlessly and getting into trouble. He only had enough coin for a room and food, so perhaps he would have one of those meals before the quest. He would more than double his coin after the quest anyway, assuming they split the reward between the three evenly.

Noir Reignheart
The two rookies were concerned about Noir's sleepless condition, which they had the right to be and couldn't blame them. Sure, he looked tardy and thirst for sleep but something inside him wanted to do this. "You don't have to worry about me. I'm fine, I could just meditate when needed to." He confidently addressed followed up with a long yawn. He gave them a thumbs accompanied with an exhausted grin. Hopefully they'll understand that I'm fine.

He walked down to the guild doors and signal both Chimer and Severynd to come outside. "We should be back by a day or so!" He hollered and waved goodbye to Oleda and the guild. "Let's head out and solve the problem, guys."

Severynd Whinstek
Monk
Guild Hall
Noir and Chimer NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer RatKing RatKing

Severynd puffed a cheek in protest, but sighed in acceptance. He shouldn't judge someone who is more experienced than himself! Besides, Severynd trusted his ability quite a bit to take care of beasts. It wouldn't have been the first time. He nodded to Chimer and Noir, following him to the door. If it need be, Severynd could get them out of a sticky situation.

"I-I would persist, but trust N-Noir."

Severynd looked to him with gold eyes, one last look of the tired mage before nodding in approval. Yes, this would be okay. No need to worry at all.

Chimer Steelfeather
"Alright, that sounds fair" he responded upon hearing Noir confidently explain that he would be fine and that he could just meditate if need be. It seemed that no amount of persuasion from the two copper ranks would get the elven man to change his mind but something about the smile and thumbs up he gave told Chimer that Noir was happy to be doing this even if the periodic yawns indicated that he was tired.

"Looks like we will have to show you around the kingdom when we return then" he said to Severynd as he followed Noir out the front doors of the guild hall with scroll in hand and banjo strapped to his back.

Eirzen was interrupted of her watch. The prince came to scout her for a position in his party. It was an intriguing offer with hidden intentions. The prince liked to think he was far above everyone, a stance that to Eirzen only belonged to her creator. She was willing to assist these lower rank adventurers however.

"I am willing to to work with you, however do understand that we will be of equal positions, as is custom in adventurer teams."

It was an odd thing to point out for anyone who didn't pay attention to what the prince had been saying. Eirzen kept a careful watch through the whole time the prince was talking to the healer.

Giovanni Favehari Giovanni Favehari

Noir Reignheart
Noir began to lead the way to Dawnsong Village, heading through the woods. It felt like it was a better path with some advantages; not being seen by the Royal Guard, a potential shortcut, and Noir knew his way through the woods. He didn't speak for a while, conserving his energy till they were at the village. But, all that did was create an awkward atmosphere. Hmm... I suppose I should get to know them...

"Umm... So, why did you guys want to join the guild?" Noir finally asked. "I can tell you some things about the guild you might not have heard about." He started to pace slowly and thought that this was probably the first time he was going to bond with guild members. To be honest, he was a bit nervous about doing it. He began to realize that the only people he knew from the guild were Oleda and Cel. Maybe a few guild member names here or there but Noir didn't know them personally.

"I joined the g-guild because I had no where else to go and didn't have much money to spend." Noir started as he reminisced on the day he joined the guild. Remembering about his past but he stopped halfway before he distracted himself with the past.

Severynd Whinstek
Monk
Traveling in Woods
Chimer and Noir NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer RatKing RatKing

Severynd looked around peacefully in the woods. This was where most of his childhood was spent, so he felt extremely comfortable here. He didn't mind the awkward silence either, since he could just listen to the nature as they walked. It was like music to him. He listened to Noir as he asked his question and began explaining why he himself had joined the guild. A pretty common and fair reason, he supposed. He smiled softly, getting excited again just by the thought of the reason he joined.

"I-I joined, to help! P-Payed to help? Yes p-please!"

Severynd chuckled lightly. He thought being a guild member would be the best job out there for him. He wanted to help people and possibly save them. If he could sustain a living while doing that, well, then he would be pretty content with his choices.

"S-Severynd from Temple, where is Noir and Ch-Chimer from?"

Severynd thought origins were very important. He thought himself as from the temple of monks rather than the woods, plus it sounded a lot nicer. Severynd was also obviously staring at the bard's instrument that was on his back, never seeing anything quite like it before. He wondered if it was a bow of sorts! And what tiny arrows it would shoot... It didn't seem very effective to Severynd.

Chimer Steelfeather

It was a rather quiet trip through the woods as Chimer followed Noir who was leading the way. When the three eventually arrived just outside the outskirts of Dawnsong Village, however, the silence was broken when Noir awkwardly asked why he and Severynd had decided to join the guild. It seemed like an odd time to ask questions about one another when they could have done so when traveling, but Chimer didn't particularly mind especially after his companions had started answering the question about why they had decided to join the guild.

"I joined the guild because I had wanted to explore and see new things but also because I needed to learn how to better defend myself. So I figured the Adventuer's Guild would be the best place to try to fulfill both of those goals" he said recalling when bandits had ambushed him and the group of bards he had been once been a part of.

"I was raised in the slums of the Kingdom of Dawn. It wasn't really that amazing of a spot in the kingdom to grow up, but it was a close knit community" he said answering Severynd's question knowing that his place of origin wasn't anything all that impressive or interesting. Noticing Severynd was staring his way for a while as they told each other a bit about themselves Chimer figured he may have been curious about the instrument he carried around. "I see you're curious about my instrument" he said as he grabbed the instrument from his back. "Its a banjo, a kind of stringed instrument" he explained as he strummed the strings in order to demonstrate its ability to produce music.

Last edited:
After his reply, Sen decided that it might be a bad idea to talk to John any longer. The monk seemed nice, but Sen wasn't about to work under someone who called him 'Brawn'. It did not paint anything good. John was not responding after the second denial either, so he had best move on.

From the corner of his eye, he could see a few other adventurers come together and go out of the guild hall. Could it be that they have undertaken a quest? Oh no! He had missed an opportunity!

Well, no matter. Perhaps it was not meant to be. Perhaps another quest would come in that he could take on?

But first, time to talk to the dragon.

Looking at the giant white dragon, Sen could see that he was being stared at as well! Could it be the dragon wishes to talk to him as well? Sen was not experienced with interactions with dragons, but it seemed wary of him.

Well, no matter! He just wanted to hear a few stories about their travels while staying in the guild! He walked over to the dragon and said, "Hello there! I am Sen. And you are...?" He held his hand out, before realizing that dragons may no do handshakes, sheepishly moving his hand back to his side. "A dragon such as you must have had many adventures. Could I ask you to tell me of some?"

Oh no, he's getting nervous, speaking in an overly polite (for him) tone again. But could you blame him? It was a dragon, after all!

Name: Sen
Human Knight
Interactions: Renniuth

Noir Reignheart
The group were steadily getting closer to their destination. The sun blurred Noir's vision which he responded by covering his eyes. Noir took notice to both of his teammates speaking patterns. Severynd spoke with a stutter, said few words, and replaced pronouns with people's names. He guessed that the bandaged man wasn't particularly skilled with social interactions, but didn't mind it at all. He was surprised the conversation shifted to everyone's origin, not a subject he was fond of. Noir then observed how Chimer spoke. He spoke kindly, went straight to the point and showed that he was used to social interactions. Noir concluded that two of his teammates were the opposite, socially.

He was curious how Severynd didn't know what a banjo was. Sure, he lived in the temple but it shouldn't be impossible to know what a banjo is. A sheltered monk, perhaps? Chimer demonstrated its ability to them. Wait, why is he bringing the banjo with him? There were in Dawnsong Village by now. Seemingly normal like every other village, however, it seemed to be drained. Figuratively or literally? "We're here," he announced. "Where's the problem we have to solve, Chimer?" He quickly moved on from idle chat to the main objective.

Chimer Steelfeather

Entering the village after a short trek Chimer began to take in his surroundings as he put his banjo back on his back. Dawnsong seemed like an average village from what he could see, but the kenku bard did pick up on the fact that there seemed to be a surprisingly low amount of activity in the village for the time of day. Knowing that this was likely due to the lack of drinking water Chimer quickly understood that they did not have a lot of time to dawdle.

"There's something below the well that has destroyed all the buckets used to access an underground stream. There's apparently a cave that allows access down to the stream so we can investigate what is going on" he said reading off the scroll to make sure he said all the important details. "Should we find someone in charge to let them know were here to help? Maybe one of them could give us directions to this cave entrance" he suggested wondering what would be their best course of action next.

Severynd Whinstek
Monk
Dawnsong Village
Noir and Chimer NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer RatKing RatKing Sylph Sylph

Severynd tilted his head as Chimer explained that it was an instrument and not a bow. Silly bird, what is music going to do in battle? That was Severynd's thoughts anyway. He listened to Chimer's answers as well, and it only grew his respect for the bird. He knew how it was to grow up in a rougher area, if not one of the roughest. On top of that, his reasons to join the guild were noble!

"B-Banjo... S-Severynd see no need for t-tunes in battle..."

He looked to Chimer confused, looking for maybe an explanation. If it wasn't obvious already, Severynd had very limited knowledge other than his spiritual beliefs and combat. As they entered Dawnsong, he listened to Chimer carefully as he observed the area. This was definitely a beast situation, according to Severynd's previous experiences. Territorial, most likely.

"S-Severynd believes monsters dwell... Severynd attacks in front."

Severynd would look between the two, noting that Noir didn't like to talk about the past. Why else would he ignore the question of origin? On a plus, Severynd had light experience with monsters, which would aid him in this quest.

Last edited:
Severynd Whinstek
Monk
Dawnsong Village
Chimer, Noir, and the village lady. RatKing RatKing NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer Sylph Sylph

Severynd watched the Gremlins run around, unable to see them because of the distance, but would be able to see them crystal clear as soon as he entered the well due to his ability to see in the dark. He knew that would be useful, seeing as that's what the culprit's seemed to be using to hide from the angry villagers. He wasn't sure if his guild mates could though... that would be a problem. As the village lady addressed Chimer, Severynd immediately began planning a scenario in his head that he would share with the others. He was a close quarters combat member, strictly. He could barely use a bow properly, so staying back was out of the picture. He knew Noir was a mage based on his appearance and ability to meditate to regain his energy. Sure, Severynd did that commonly, but that was because he was a monk, and it was more common around mages to rely on meditation for their energy. He would have to make sure though. But if Noir was a mage, he would most likely stay in back, which would be a good place for him strategically anyhow. Then Severynd looked to the bard. What would that bird with his silly banjo be useful for? He was either in for a hell of a surprise or a dreadful disappointment. Severynd would address the bird once he was available to discuss his abilities, as well as share his plan with Noir. For now, he stared at the nasty gremlins as they taunted the townsfolk with their tool of survival. What dreadful creatures! He would be sure to put them in their place!

Chimer Steelfeather

Approaching the scene at the well Chimer was only able to catch a bit of information from the villagers shouts before a tired voice caught his attention.

"I'm Chimer, the one with bandages is Severynd, and the elf is Noir" he answered introducing the three of them hoping his companions wouldn't mind. "We're three members of the Adventurer's Guild and we're here answering to a request for help regarding something disrupting the use of the well" he said as he unrolled the scroll and held it open so the woman could look over it if she wanted to. It was his first time introducing himself and others on behalf of the guild and Chimer sure hoped he had said the right things.

Last edited:
Noir Reignheart
Location: Dawnsong Village | Interactions: Villager, Chimer, Severynd
Noir gave Chimer the thumbs up to signal that he was saying the right things. He walked away from the woman and approached the scene to get a better idea of the problem. He pushed his way through the crowd, saying excuse me the whole way through, and looked down at the shadowy abyss below. The creatures were hard to see but that didn't stop him from analyzing what the creatures were. Their cheeky cackles and gleaming eyes in the dark could be described as "gremlins", just like how the villagers called them. Probably small yet ferocious creatures that come in groups. They should be easy to take down. However, it's still not enough information; it didn't answer questions such as "Why are they in the well?", "What kind of gremlins are they?", or "Why are they causing trouble in the first place?" Noir headed outside of the crowd, rejoining with his teammates.

"When did this problem occur, miss?" He asked the woman. "We'll be able to solve this problem faster than the time it took for the problem to set in." Noir said his words confidently as he planned out some strategies in his head. Unfortunately, he didn't know much about Chimer's and Severynd's combat prowess.

"Hey, what can both of you guys do in battle?" he asked. "I need to know to plan out a strategy for this quest."

Severynd Whinstek
Monk
Dawnsong Village
Chimer, Noir, and the Villager RatKing RatKing NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer Sylph Sylph

Severynd watched as Noir left to go collect data, making a self note with how to go about the situation. When he returned, he addressed the villager, which seemed like a step two. Severynd assumed step three would be to collect information, step four create a plan, and five, pursue it. As Severynd was asked of his capabilities, he stood a bit straighter.

"S-Severynd fights hand t-to hand."

He thought this might have been something to wait for, since it was right in front of the villager who would be entrusting us with the problem. Not exactly pleasing for her to hear that none of the three know anything about each other, but what did Severynd know? He was just a temple boy!

"S-Severynd make plan, S-Severynd share?"

He would look to his superior, Noir, for permission, not wanting to be rude as he waited for Chimer to share his abilities, which he was awfully curious about.

[class=container] cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; position: relative; transform: scaleY(-1); position: relative; [/class] [class=cover] background-image: url(https://img00.deviantart.net/8f7e/i/2007/264/6/0/half_orc_elf_by_doggerman.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center; background-color: rgb(169,167,168); background-size: 500px 500px; bottom: 0; left: 0; position: absolute; right: 0; top: 0; transform: scaleY(-1); [/class] [class=content] height: 450px; transform: scaleY(-1); width: 100%; position: relative; [/class] [script class=content on=click] slideDown 800 cover [/script] [script class=cover on=click] slideUp 800 [/script] [div class=container] [div class=content]
half_orc_elf_by_doggerman.png
"A good fight is always preferred, but I ain't no stranger to sitting down for a chat and tea"
Mentions: Angela_Diz Angela_Diz
Mood: Focused
[div class=cover]
[/div]

"Good, you showed up on time" he said calmly as he finished whittling the sword for her "First things first. Remember these words 'We draw the sword with a clean conscience and with clean hands' with a sword, killing is inevitable. It is something you will do time and time again. But to kill for what is right, to defend yourself from those who would end your own life, that is the goal. Once you draw your blade, make sure that you posses no regrets towards what you are going to do with it" he tossed the wooden sword towards her "You will not be using your swords today, this one wooden sword is enough"

"Rule number one: be afraid" he waved his knife in a simple outline of a small creature "Being afraid means being aware. Your senses are heightened. Be afraid but don't drown in it.

Think of the rabbit. The rabbit is nothing but vulnerable parts and good meat: throat, belly, thigh. Yet it is hard to catch. It watches and listens, all of the time, because it is afraid. Those who would prey on you can smell your fear, taste it. That will make them underestimate you. That will pull them in."

He then drew a much larger creature, a bull appearing in the air as he moved the knife around "There are a people who's main sport is fighting bulls. A bull is easily taunted into attacking. The same can be said for your enemy, especially if they are bigger than you. Speed and strength only matter when you can land a blow. Weight, velocity, anger. Use it all against them, find the opening and take it. When you do strike, do it hard and do it fast."

A third shape took form, a large python "Control the battle and never let your enemy take it from you. Like the python, imagine you are injecting venom. Attack and retract. Never give them time to riposte."

"This is my Mother's sword style, you will learn it, and you will be unstoppable"

((Some paraphrasing, some direct copying, a little of my own words thrown in their. Taken from the book "Trollhunters" I'd recommend it as it is a good book.)) [/div]

[/div]

Noir Reignheart
"Ah yes, you can share Severynd," he politely told to his bandaged friend. “Any contribution is definitely helpful.”

He thought about how should his plan be executed. What should be the goal? Well, Noir believes that capturing or eliminating the “gremlins” should be the goal for now. But, that’s way too easy for such a destructive problem. Capturing the “gremlins” should be the second objective; finding the solution to where all the water went should be the main objective. I guess I should be more specific with my questions.

“Miss, what are these “gremlins” the people are talking about?” He asked. “Did you seen them enter the well or did they suddenly appear in the well?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back