The Adventurer's Guild

He stood outside the large wooden doors of what was the adventurer's guild. Sen pushed open the doors and walked inside to see quite an amazing sight.

A dragon! A live dragon! How amazing! Is it tamed? Or, maybe it is even part of the guild! Now, that would be a wonder. He also saw a tiny creature wielding a small sword talking to the dragon. And a bard by the looks of it was playing some music. There was an elf was going somewhere a little dazed, he noticed. Possibly the cat she is watching? There was also a strange man. Orcish in looks, but hints of elven descent with those ears and part of the form of the face as well. Then there was the old lady talking to the orcish elvish man and a woman with two swords.

Hmm, if he had to bet, the guildmaster would either be the dragon or the old woman! Probably the old woman more, however, as he would have heard about a dragon being a guildmaster from hsi friends in the caravan.

And so, he made his way over to her while waiting for her to finish with those before him. He can wait.

Name: Sen
Human Knight
Interactions: None

Listening to Milby tell one of her tale as he strummed a tune it became pretty clear early on that the story she was spinning had been exaggerated considerably from whatever the true story had been though Chimer didn't mind as it was at least an exciting fake story. What he did mind, however, was the twirls and little dance that was being performed atop Vita's head by the chinchilla knight which seemed to be bothering her to an extent as the look on her face looked kind of distant and spaced out. Luckily, the white dragon he had seen in the corner when he had arrived earlier stepped in to take control of the situation and gently with great precision picked up Milby. The two seemed like good friends if the way the dragon talked about Milby was anything to go off of which would certainly be a story Chimer would have to hear about in the future.

As the crowd around the table began to turn away once the show was concluded Chimer finished his tune and set his instrument back onto the table. Night was approaching and the hall began to become illuminated by the lanterns which prompted the Kenku bard to begin to wonder what may be served for dinner as he looked around the hall curious to see who had heard enter earlier. The first to catch his attention was the large muscular orc or was it an elf? Chimer couldn't exactly tell and he sure didn't want to be rude and ask them which it was. The second he saw was a silvery haired human female who was having a chat with the guild master and the individual who's race he couldn't quite figure out. He had seen neither of them around before so he guessed that perhaps they were new member just like him.

"Everything alright?" he asked the elven lady who had abruptly got up from her seat almost transfixed by something as she swiftly walked toward a nearby windowsill in the hall.

elfvita_by_mad__machine-dciva9k.png

[class=Notes]
//Circular Emblem//
[/class]

[class=tabsv] background-color: #344040; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 20px auto; width: 60%; min-width: 350px; line-height: 1; border-radius: 5px; text-align: center; [/class] [class=tabv] display: inline-block; width: 20%; font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; color: #FFF; border-radius: 5px; padding: 10px 0; transition: 0.2s; [/class] [div class=tabsv style="margin-top: -75px; margin-left: -10px;"][div class=tabv]'Vita'
Pulchra
[/div][div class=tabv]Elven
Healer
[/div][div class=tabv]Interactions:
Chimer
[/div][div class=tabv]Location:
Guild Hall
[/div] [/div]

While the elven woman was eying the cat on the windowsill rather suspiciously she was startled by the Kenku's summons. She noticeably flinched, looking back towards Chimer. Noticing it was the bard and not one of the annoying or large guild-members, her startled expression soon softened into her normal calm and sweet one. " Yes, I'm quite alright, I just happen to notice a strange bird sitting on the other side of the hall--But then it was shoo'ed away by some honestly horrible peoples, sorry but who would shoo a tiny little sparrow away? It just seems very rude. And then the bird went onto the floor but--Then it turned into this very cute ginger feline--Which I believe is now on the windowsill? " She talked very quickly, trying to explain everything without going on a rant about those guild-members who were unkind to the feathered friend.

" Oh..Uhm...Did you get all of that? " Realizing her tone was rushed in her last sentence opted her to ask, after all she must sound like she's speaking nonsense to a person who didn't see the bird turn into a cat. Though, she smiled innocently--Hoping that Chimer did infact get enough information from the woman's quick tongue. She put her hands together in front of her, looking back up to the windowsill.

The sudden startled flinching reaction of the elven woman to his question caught Chimer by surprise but not as much as Vita's response and her following explanation of what she had seen and what she was following.

“Oh, uh...yes. I think I got most of that. There was a small bird in the hall that got swatted away and then it turned into… a cat you said?” he said back to make sure he followed the hasty response correctly. “And now it's sitting on that windowsill over there?” he asked pushing his chair back a bit so he could get a look past Vita and see the cat that was in front of her. “Sounds like something magical is going on if you ask me.”

[class=Notes]
//Circular Emblem//
[/class]

[class=tabsv] background-color: #344040; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 20px auto; width: 60%; min-width: 350px; line-height: 1; border-radius: 5px; text-align: center; [/class] [class=tabv] display: inline-block; width: 20%; font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; color: #FFF; border-radius: 5px; padding: 10px 0; transition: 0.2s; [/class] [div class=tabsv style="margin-top: -75px; margin-left: -10px;"][div class=tabv]'Vita'
Pulchra
Healer
Chimer
Guild Hall
[/div] [/div]

" Yes, that's what I assumed -- and I think it might be someone who knows more than one transformation form. Oh my~ That's kind of exciting, isn't it?! One is already hard to master, my I have already tried but I gave up on that really soon. But two whole things, a tiny little sparrow and then a cute little cat! I'd kind of like to speak to the mage, hopefully they won't mind. " She giggled, noticing how far off track her silly rant must be.

She was grinning with an open smile, divergent from her usual calm and soft expressions. " I find it quite interesting though -- It's so amazing what magic can do, don't you think? " Vita then looked over to Chimer with sparkling eyes, waiting anxiously for a hopefully positive response.

Chal took the small box gently into her hold with a nod of understanding. She had read about the coins in her studies, but only a few books gave away a proximate amount that the coins cost. The coins cost more than her family fortune did. No, don't think about them. A quick scowl crossed the mage's features before she covered it with a softer expression. Vas'on? Was that the tall man's name?

The young woman jerked in surprise at the rowdy appearance of the talking rodent. The self-righteous attitude the small creature sported irked Chal slightly, her brow twitching in irritation as the rodent boasted. The smack that was delivered to the small beast forced an unlady like snort from her only for her composer to fail and she was sent into howling laughter.

Chane looked away from the spirit they had been talking to as Chalcedony's loud laughter floating through the air. A smile graced their face at the pure mirth on the mage's face. Chane hardly heard her laugh or saw her smile, her expression either disarmingly soft or in a deep scowl that didn't fit her personality. They didn't know what their companion had been through, only picking up that family had been part of the issue.

After bidding a short farewell, the spirit began a lazy trek back over to their mage friend, not even bothering to float around the living members of the guild. The following discomforted shrieks made Chane grin mischievously. Maybe they could convince the other spirits to help spook the members that couldn't see them.

Sen walked forward, to who increasingly seemed to be the head of the guild.

"Hello," he started off. "My name is Sen and I would like to join this guild."

And what an interesting guild it would be, races of all sorts in one place! Perhaps he could ask them of their travels?

What a fierce talking rodent! To think that they would try to attack another guild member! Perhaps it was in jest? Yes, perhaps it was! Weren't they also talking to the dragon over there? Perhaps he should stay on their good side.

No, no, you mustn't think like that Sen. Remember, you can't make friends with everyone (though you can try!). Like that laughing girl who may be a new recruit as well! Though, it definitely was amusing to see the rodent get smacked by the old woman.

Hopefully it wasn't too expensive to join the guild. He doesn't have much money left...

Human Knight
Interactions: Cel

“I suppose that is quite exciting” he said not quite as excited as Vita since he did not know much about transformation magics and the significance of someone being able to shift into various forms. Getting up from the chair Chimer walked over to Vita so they wouldn't have to awkwardly talk across the hall and to also get a closer look at the cat sitting on the windowsill. “I must agree though magic is an amazing thing. It can create the most beautiful spectacles and allows one to do fantastical thi---”

Cutting him off mid sentence the sudden loud apology of Milby came as surprise. He had not expected the boastful Milby who only a minute or so ago was parading atop Vita’s head to be trying hard to apologize. “Oh... well thank you Milby” he said happily “Though I wouldn't say I'm that amazing of a musician to say I'm peerless beyond compare. There are plenty of bards better than me out there after all” he said in response to the compliment but Chimer wasn't certain that the chinchilla knight heard him before she shot off across the room.

"Now what was I saying about magic?" He said trying to jog his memory as he watched Milby dart off across the room only to miss her jump onto another table and get subsequently hit over the head by the guild masters cane for poorly greeting some of the other members.

John The Reviver snorted himself awake and rubbed his eyes. "Where am I?" He thought "Oh right, I slept in the guild hall last night." He stood up from the wall he was lying against and began walking to the exit, when he saw a knight signing up to join the guild, he sauntered over adjusting his monks rob and yawned "Hey, knight, are you attempting to join the guild?"
He finished the sentence with another yawn and leaned against his wooden staff. "I always like meeting those who pledge themselves to the knights oath."

Jaedin Jaedin

wizard_by_mad__machine-dciob5r.png

[class=Notes]
//Circular Emblem//
[/class]

[class=tabsn] background-color: #4A423F; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 20px auto; width: 60%; min-width: 350px; line-height: 1; border-radius: 5px; text-align: center; [/class] [class=tabn] display: inline-block; width: 20%; font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; color: #FFF; border-radius: 5px; padding: 10px 0; transition: 0.2s; [/class] [div class=tabsn style="margin-top: -75px; margin-left: -10px;"][div class=tabn]Narythus
Grovedale
[/div][div class=tabn]Human
Rogue/Mage
[/div][div class=tabn]Interactions:
Vita, Chimer
[/div][div class=tabn]Location:
Guild Hall
[/div] [/div]

The elf wanted to talk to him, it was an odd request he thought. It was rare he would be approached for conversation even in his human form let alone the cat. He watched the two warily as they began to speak of the wonders of magic. He did agree, magic was a fantastic thing and can often times be beautiful, though he new the opposite was true as well, attention wavering slightly towards the small group of mind mages. Shaking his head he returned his attention to the two before him, though something still felt strange in the air, something bad was on the wind... Though of course, that could and likely would just be anxiety.

Narythus considered for a moment returning to his human form to speak with them so as not to be rude, though he knew for a mage he was quite underwhelming and shied away from attention and interaction. Though, and it was something he knew he had to keep in mind, these were people he would likely be working with for some time, it would be best to make a good impression, or at least an impression in general. If worse came to worse he could run away, he was good at that. Thinking a moment, he finally hopped down from the windowsill and returned to his normal form, adjusting his coat anxiously he nodded politely, greeting them with a quiet, "hello."

//and a quick cat Narythus sketch from break today, I don't draw cats that often...//
Djm0RUUUwAEl8zB.jpg

[class=Notes]
//Circular Emblem//
[/class]

Pulchra
Healer
Narythus
Guild Hall
[/div] [/div]

Vita was surprised at the chinchilla's apology. Even though she had only just met the creature, she considered her more egotistical. Don't judge a book by it's cover, she supposed. Though before Milby ran away in a haste, she gave a small smile and an understanding nod. How cute she was, definitely worthy of the many titles she gave herself. She then turned back to the Kenku in front of her.

She noticed his bleak tone compared to hers, and simply smiled. " Yes, it can. " She honestly didn't know what to say, what did he know about the overall amazing spectacles that magic could preform? He probably wasn't fully aware of the difficulty, yes. That was it, and not because he was just a good for nothing bard who played half-witted music. She thought to herself as she listened to him, while nodding her head with a seemingly genuine smile on her face. Well-- Atleast he knew it.

" Oh, my apologies--I don't know where you were going with your magical...I would have to say rant? " She looked back to the windowsill at the cat that was turning his head, smiling whole-heartedly. This closed smile turned into a large grin as the cat jumped down and turned into a mage!

" Oh my! Aren't you a fascinating thing! " Vita was practically ecstatic, walking around the poor man and looking him up and down. " May I ask how long it took you to master all of those transformations? And also may I ask what else you can do? Are you apart of the guild? Can I pet you as a cat? Can you sing a song as a bird?! " The woman's speech was so fast it was hard to catch most of it, but she seemed so happy being exposed to new things. Especially if it was in the magical field.

Sen started at that, he really looked like a knight? Wait, what was that about an oath? He has to make an oath? He didn't make one! Though, he supposed it wouldn't be odd if he had to make one.

Turning away from the guildmaster a bit, but only shifting his body slightly, he turned to the voice and saw someone who seemed to be a quite big monk or cleric in brown robes. The man seemed a bit sleepy, perhaps he did not get enough sleep the night before?

"Hiya, I'm not sure about about oaths and all, but I hope I would fight like a knight would," Sen cheerily said.

johndoe johndoe

Human Knight
Interactions: Cel, John

"I could read it on you, you have the body of a knight and the face of an honorable man, let us be friends, I am John the Reviver, travelling monk and professional healer" John extended a hand to be shook while stifling a yawn. "Excuse me, I didn't sleep well on the floor."

Jaedin Jaedin

Ohoh, so he had the body of a knight? Understandable, considering he worked at his father's forge after all. Was his face honorable? Sen doesn't really think so. The monk was a healer it seemed! So he has an affinity to Light as well. When the newly dubbed John reached out for a handshake, Sen took it and shook his hand.

"Friends? I would be happy to!"

Sen wonders where this monk had traveled, perhaps he can ask about them? Perhaps later, he decided, after all he was still in the middle of joining the guild. Hopefully the guildmaster did not feel ignored as he took his attention away from her.

"Ah, I am applying now however, so I will get back to that."

And so, with shining eyes, he looked back at the old woman once more, giving her his full attention.

Human Knight
Interactions: Cel, John

Unable to remember what he was saying and with Vita not quite certain where he was going with his thought Chimer simply shook his head and decided to forget about it. He was sure that he would remember what it was he had wanted to say later on if it was a truly important detail.

Watching the orange cat hop down from the windowsill, Chimer’s eyes widened somewhat in surprise but mostly in amazement as he saw the once average sized cat seamlessly and very quickly shift into the form of a human with clothes and all. While he had heard a little about transformation magics from his childhood in the slums and his time travelling with a party of bards Chimer had never actually seen someone with the affinity use it in front of him before. And although he still didn’t quite understand why exactly someone having mastery over two forms was kind of a big deal he at least understood why Vita was so excited and was asking the transforming man question after question while circling around him, the affinity for transformation was truly something amazing to behold and if he got the chance he may just ask the human mage some questions himself.

“Hello” he answered back as he walked up to the man and offered his hand for a handshake. "I'm Chimer Steelfeather"

Last edited:
"No issue! I'll wait here, we can talk afterwards" John said with a smile on his face "This is the one, he will be my weapon." he thought to himself.

Jaedin Jaedin

Last edited:
He could quit right now if he wanted. And he really did want to. He had fought a hard battle, and no one could claim that he hadn't put in his all. Steel weighed heavy on his back, hot blood surged through his body, his arms were on fire, and his lungs were fit to burst. No one would know he had failed if he turned back now. No one but him. That was one too many. This would be one of many battles to come, and he couldn't falter here. Meinrad pushed against the earth with everything he had, digging his fingers into the dirt. With a roar he rose up, "One hundred!"

Then he fell back down onto the grass. Quiet quickly returned to the forest as the tied bundle of armor plates he had been using as a weight slipped off of Meinrad's back. He had been so busy he had almost forgotten what birds sounded like. Maybe he had overdone it this time. But what else could he do? He was a recent addition to the Adventurer's Guild without a quest to his name, and without any coming in all he could do was prepare himself. What if he needed something else though? He had plenty of strength, but there had to be more to it than that. Practical experience would resolve that, but he should ask for some advice before he got eaten by a dragon or whatever. As soon as he could feel his arms again.

He laid down on the ground for a while, letting his strength return while enjoying the breeze passing through the trees. Meinrad could hear people coming and going through the guild hall's door around the corner. Lots of business today. Maybe that meant there would be work. That or more recruits to compete with. Either way it sounded like today was going to be interesting. After a few more minutes Meinrad pushed himself up, knocking his weight to the side. One he was standing the young man pulled up the bottom of his shirt to his face to wipe off the dirt and sweat. Once his face was 'clean' he turned around to a sword leaning against the wall. The old sword sat loose in it's sheathe, having worn down from time and use. It was no fashion statement, but the blade was sharpened, oiled, and ready. He'd have to replace it one day, but for now he picked it up by it's strap and slung it over his shoulder. Time to see what craziness today had brought.

Meinrad stepped around the corner towards the hall's doors. He took a deep breath and pushed open the doors. He had only been in the guild for a few days, and the sight of the hall still gave him goosebumps. In his village, it was the talk of the town whenever a dwarf or an elf traveled through. Here, though, the wild and outrageous was the norm. A bird-like bard, a strangely slender orc, a beautiful elven woman, even a dragon of all things. He honestly couldn't remember who was new and who wasn't. Though there was a familiar sight; the guild master was yelling at the members again, all the while trying to deal with what he could only assume were new members. "Ah, and here I hoping we had a job." Meinrad said aloud, mostly to himself. Not wanting to add to the old woman's stress, he simply leaned back against the wall by the door and listened. He could ask his question when they were finished.

Severynd Whinstek
Monk
Guild Hall
Interactions: Cel(?) Sylph Sylph

Severynd would step inside the guild hall, wearing black robes with a big smile on his face. He was awfully excited, this being his first time in the city. There was so much food, scents, sights, and people! And everyone wasn't wearing the same robes with bald heads! Severynd had even grown his hair out to a messy style, just to blend in a bit more. His eyes traveled around the guild hall as he walked deeper inside. His mind raced with the wonders that awaited him and the roles he would fill. To think this all existed while he stayed secluded in a temple with old men that told him to be calm all the time. The curious boy would even peer at guild mates awkwardly just so he could try to understand them more. His black robes didn't demand authority, but they definitely stood out. They had art of a golden dragon laying across the right sleeve, and firm wrappings beneath it to prevent any awkward gusts of wind. As Severynd looked around, he couldn't help but chuckle a bit. He had no idea what he was doing, how exciting! He loved the change in style, and wanted to join as quickly as he could, not knowing what he would do or when he would do it, but he knew he wouldn't disappoint!​

John watched the Guildmaster hand out the coins with a glint in his eyes and he smiled at the young knight to be. "The Guildmaster was quite generous, what are your plans now, young knight? Maybe I could join you and offer some advice, I may not be as fit as I once used to but, boy do I have some stories I could tell you." John rested his arms on his staff and yawned again. He then noticed some man wearing black robs. "Another monk, he looks a little incompetent but I'm sure he will be useful somehow." John thought to himself.

Interactions: Odela ( Sylph Sylph )

The library within the guilds base was an astounding one. Peaceful, beautiful, and posssessing a number of books that one could only dream. It was practically a heaven for scholars such as Cyke. A faint humming seemed to have been coming from the young lad as his eyes fixated a the literature in front of him. He had found this new book to be somewhat interesting containing the history of the Orc’s. Their battle tactics, diets, religion, and even their anatomy were descriptively put into long sentences causing Cyke to become more and more fascinated. “How interesting” he said to himself before placing a book marker on the page he had left off so he could attend to his duties. Rising from his chair he began to stretch out his body hearing the numerous pops that came with it. “Ah, so much better” he muttered before taking off exiting the library and eventually ventured towards where the guild clerk usually hung about.

“Going to ask if your new ingredients have come in yet?” Asked a familiar voice as Cyke’s head slightly turned to his left to see a spirit gently floating next to his side. “I see even the most obvious task still never gets passed you now does it Alistair?” The spirit simply laughed at the scholars remark as his weightless body carried itself a couple of feet in front of Cyke where he casually floated backwards seeing himself to attend Cyke’s little erand run. “Ah don’t be like that Cyke. You should know very how much your little experiments intrigue me. Since, after all, you’re making adjustments to the failed recipe that took my life so many years ago” he said as he eyed Cyke down his grin as wide as it could possibly be. As the two continued their path they eventually entered the guild hall where a number of familiar and unfamiliar faces seemed to have gathered. “Oh how lovely” said Alistair as his massless
hands clapped together as if surprised. “It seems you have new friends around you Cyke. Please behave yourself.” Cyke simply chuckled to himself at the spirit’s remark as the sight of Oleda came into his full view. Planting a friendly smile across his face he gave a simple head nod to those surrounding the woman as he turned his full attention to the clerk. “Why hello Oleda” He said in his usual casual tone. “I’m guessing you already know why I came to see you. Have my ingredients come in yet?” He asked as Alistair simply floated above his head awaiting her answer as eagerly as Cyke was.

Sen realized the urgent nature of his newly given task and the weight of it, considering how livid another member of the guild was. However, he was still welcomed into the guild. Perhaps she really was overworked like she said. Maybe he could help out? He had helped out at his father's smithy with the paperwork.

Still, since she was welcoming of him, so he proceeded to run a bit of mana through the copper coin engraved with an emblem inside the box he was given and turned to the guild master. "Thank you."

Then, he asked the newly dubbed Oleda, "What requests am I able to take as a copper... rank? Is there anything else I need to know before I start?"

He would talk to the seemingly kind monk a bit later even though he said he would talk to him after. After all, helping new people seemed to be this overworked lady's job!

Despite what he seemed like, he did see the hints of something else in the smile the monk wore. It reminded him of those merchants who wanted to make a contract with his father's smithy for a price not worthy of his goods. And he should know, considering that his father's smithy was better than some of the others he had seen during his small travels to nearby towns.

Quality has a price, and Sen did not think too highly of himself compared to the members of his new guild as well as those guards of the caravan he traveled alongside.

But, he will stay cheery! It's only to be expected not everyone could be like him and honest upfront! Even those heroes in the books he would read back at home would deceive others to accomplish their goals.

Perhaps the glint in the monk's eyes was not because he wanted to use him as cheap labor or others of the sort, but because he was interested in him in another way!

Unfortunately, he would have to decline his advances and reject the monk if it came down to that. Were monks fated to stay monkly? Certainly some were not, having left the monk way of life for other pastures. Or so he read. Perhaps he shouldn't trust everything he reads...

But that did not mean he could not be friends with the monk. He would have a lot of stories to tell as well as a travelling monk!

Just... After he gets his finances in order.

With that, he turned to the monk who seemed like one of those merchants and said, "I apologize. As much as I want to hear stories of your travels, I must get my finances in order first. Perhaps we could talk later?"

Ah, he slipped into his speech when talking to merchants. He shouldn't do that, this was his guild now.

It was just that he felt a little nervous. After all, he has just been accepted into a whole new world!

John showed a strained smile and took a deep breath. "Of course, of course, if you ever want to talk, I'm usually around somewhere. Just know, you have great potential, oh young one."
John walked away and wondered over too the new monk. "Hello brother monk, may I be of assistance too you somehow?" He finished his words with a signature toothy grin.
"I always enjoy meeting fellow men of the cloth."
A Not So Wonderful Story A Not So Wonderful Story

At the strained smile, Sen felt his heart lurch a bit, twisting at making another person sad.

And then it was gone, brushed off. And he was back to being cheerful.

"Alright then, let's talk later!"

Though that comment about potential was an odd one. There's loads of more potential around him! Like that dragon, for one.

Especially that dragon.

Then the monk walked away and he was back to facing the overworked Oleda

Human Knight
Interactions: Oleda

[class=container] cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; position: relative; transform: scaleY(-1); position: relative; [/class] [class=cover] background-image: url(https://img00.deviantart.net/8f7e/i/2007/264/6/0/half_orc_elf_by_doggerman.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center; background-color: rgb(169,167,168); background-size: 500px 500px; bottom: 0; left: 0; position: absolute; right: 0; top: 0; transform: scaleY(-1); [/class] [class=content] height: 450px; transform: scaleY(-1); width: 100%; position: relative; [/class] [script class=content on=click] slideDown 800 cover [/script] [script class=cover on=click] slideUp 800 [/script] [div class=container] [div class=content]
half_orc_elf_by_doggerman.png
"A good fight is always preffered, but I ain't no stranger to sitting down for a chat and tea"
Mood: Amused
[div class=cover]
[/div]

"Chalcedony eh?" the Elf-Orc said observing her "Yeah, I can show you around the guild, it has been some time since I was last here, I could use a refresher" he chuckled "If you are done here, we can head to the kitchen first, grab something to eat" Vas'On enjoyed food as much as the next Orc, though unlike them with their raw meat and bloody food, he enjoyed his food well cooked. He even carried a variety of spices with him when he went out exploring. The wilds could be a good kitchen if you had the right tools.

Of course, having a proper kitchen made things a lot better and the guild's food was number one in his book. Almost every time he came back, he'd first raid the kitchen, having someone else join him was a first, but it didn't make it any less fun.

"Oleda" he said when the woman strode up. She'd done a similar thing when he'd become a member, though he'd been a little impressed when she hadn't been scared to do so in front of him. An intimidating figure he was.
[/div]

[/div]

Sylph Sylph Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire
--Chalcedony Red--

Interactions: Cel, Oleda, Vas'on

Chalcedony had recovered just in time to hear the older woman's instructions and had begun to meld some of her magic into the coins when the presence of something dark grew rapidly behind her. Instinctively she stiffened and shifted her feet in a discreet manner to prepare a quick counter attack. The woman that approached looked livid, a prickle of fear tickled the mage's spine at the hostility shown to her and the boy that had also come to join. When the new woman calmed enough to smile, Chal slowly dropped her guard and covered her fear with a small smile to return.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Oleda Kalyre, if I had known you were the clerk I would've come to you immediately." Chal bowed low in a show of apology and greeting before turning to the tall man named Vas'on.

"I believe I am done, and food does sound really nice. I honestly can't remember the last time I had a proper meal." She grinned sheepishly up at the man, her hand coming up to scratch at the back of her head.

--Chane Spirit--

Interactions: Cel

Chane finally approached the group, a bored expression dominating their expression. They didn't listen to the next words exchanged, worried more about the older woman who kept looking at them. "Hey, old hag, why do you keep looking at me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back