• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Adumbrate Saga

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Oden Listened intently to what Jared had to say. The situation then went into an odd set of circumstances where the waiter pulled out a gun and was dispatched as easy as an annoying fly by Margulius.

"I guess the bastards haven't change. Brace yourselves, they will be coming soon." As she ended her words, a large thud rippled through the citadel. Red lights replaced the normal white and tan, sirens blaring. Guns shooting out. Margulius and Jared where then whisked away by security as Oden made a B-line for the ship. He activated the communicator on his wrist speaking to his Security and to Freya. "Lock down the ships and secure are personnel aboard! If there are civilians in the area bring them into the shelter of the ship!" He ordered as he ran full tilt out of the civilian quarters towards the docking bay.

"What is going on?" asked Freya with a slight edge of annoyance in her voice. "We have raiders approaching and they have a corvette circling the city I would guess they will try to set down at the docking bays for a quick bash and grab." he stated with measured breathing. Oden pulled out his pistol as he approached the docking bay. He noticed a person near one of his ships acting oddly. Oden approached the man cautiously as the man was rummaging through a box and pulled out a laser rifle of some ilk. Oden leveled his pistol at the man, "Put down the rifle." commanded Oden with a grim look on his face. The man turned without dropping the rifle and Oden pulled the trigger 3 times. The man's head jerked back as the first shot hit him in the head and the other two shots impacted his chest knocking him off his feat to the tarmac stone cold dead. Oden ran over to the man and noticed an odd tattoo of a snake and skull. "The bandits must have infiltrated the city with the refugees to cause chaos." he half said to himself an half into his wrist com. He grabbed the man's weapons and ammo and booked it to the hanger.

Oden approached his ships noticing that civilian personnel had taken the offer for shelter and were heading into the ships. His security guards were waving for him to come over when he heard and felt a huge explosion reverberate through the ground. Oden noticed some Ratmen run by excited by the upcoming bloodshed. Oden noticed one of the turbolaser batteries near his ships was not firing as a dead city security personnel sat in the gunner seat. . He ran to it fill tilt as the sound of explosions and gunfire could be heard throughout the city.

As he mounted the turbolaser he saw the ship flying overhead. It had already sustained damage on the left side facing him. His two security personnel covered him as the occasional infiltrated raider attempted to stop him from completing his task. Spotlights tracked the corvette as the sirens blare. Oden aimed at the left sides thrusters and let the turbolaser lance out cutting at the corvette.

-Much Later -

The security forces beat back the raiders with a cost. After the battle Oden and his group let the civilians return home and went to help with the cleanup and wounded.

Karcen Karcen EMP EMP YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro KindlyPlagueDoctor KindlyPlagueDoctor Darth Darth Hazeron Hazeron Ctc9592 Ctc9592 Zaltusinel Zaltusinel
2. Attempt to bring the 8 Valkyrien workers on board as permanent employees appealing to the survival of their species. Offering them a place to live, food, and water, and a job. (If she needs to throw in a 5 credit (10max) sign on bonus for each worker)
3. Freya will go barter for seeds for the hydroponic farms and possible farm hands and or equipment.
4. Freya will establish a rapport with the local medical facility (Possibly recruit any promising young talent) and determine what kind of Medicine we can produce plant wise via the hydroponic farms (may need to be an expansion after initial food crops are established)
5. Determine if there are any viable animals species we could farm with an emphasis on fish (salmon) as the dam would make a suitable area to build silos to farm fish. If so find local help in acquiring said animals. Also determine and aquire local plants for consumption and farming.
2. Oden will hire the 2 Faryrm Construction professionals. (Stipulation 1: If Freya convinces the 8 Valkyrien to join part of their contract for 200 Credits will include training the 8 Valkyriens to become construction professionals while completing and managing construction. Stipulation 2: If unable to recruit the 8 Valkyriens have them train anyone we recruited to work on the project their way to understand construction or maintenance. Offer the two Faryrm a place to crash if they are refugees. Attempt to recruit them into the organization either way with a place to live and steady work. )
3. Order one of the transports to stay at the land claim/construction site and be turned into temporary housing/base for the Consortium until one can be built with 1 Security personnel. Have that Security Personnel begin planning defence for the project location and future security needs, suggestions and requirements.
4. Scope out the Refugee situation and then meet up with Jared for a one on one conversation. Attempt to get the settlement to pay to build the power lines and sewer system needed to transport the power and water to the Mesa. Also discuss with Jared the possibility of building a safe road from the Mesa to the plant to assist with transporting food to the settlement.
5. Set up a recruitment spot at the other ship with the other Security personnel. Have him vet the applicants. With a focus on Engineers, Farmers, Security Personnel, Builders or any other promising professional. (Also focus on Valkyrien to work on banding together that segment of the population outside of criminal elements.)
6. Oden will go get a drink at the local bar and gather as much intel as possible and drink with the security forces and chat up the other local leaders to get a feel of their personalities and agendas after beating back the bandits.

Last edited:
Bridge of the New Genesis
EV-O Corporation

Receiving the response from Trivia Anemone the mood in the bridge was lighten just a bit “Thank god we aren’t arriving at a metal shell!” Gideon exclaimed while resting in his chair. Looking towards Elias he asks “Elias, do we have any functioning landing ships anyways?” Elias thought for a moment then started typing at the terminal he occupied with red and white lights appearing to reflect off his face “Seems only one is operational sir, though the light armament it is equipped with are down.” Gideon nods looking out the bridge window staring a the new planet they’ll call home for a while before a loud siren goes off “What is going on?!” Gideon yelled as he looked towards Elias “Seems the colony is being attacked sir, by some outside force possibly bandits that were known to plague the planet. What shall we do sir?” he answered while letting Gideon ponder the question before asking “How many of our main guns are operational?” looking down at his terminal again Elias pressed some buttons “Seems two of the three Titan Heavy Rail-Guns, three of the four Ant-Fighter Harrier Missile Pods, and none of the Light Anti-Fighter Laser Guns are up” standing up from his chair after hearing the current operational guns of the New Genesis “This will gain us some favors if we can help out the colony, begin descent and have the rail-guns loaded and ready to fire.”After Gideon’s order the ship’s engine ignited sounding off a loud thud inside the ship as the it moved forward pointing it’s bow downwards. “Shields up!” Gideon ordered as they got closer to the atmosphere causing the shield to make contact with the heat waves filling the main display.

Robotics Lab of the New Genesis
EV-O Corporation

Fiddling with some wires of one of the CONSTRA-Bots being constructed Tabitha delicately inserts it into the correct sockets “If our whole supercluster ending didn’t add enough stress to the story, now I have to worry about inserting these correctly as were breaking orbit!” she says as she quite expertly inserts the remaining wires giving off a smirk “But don’t worry old buddy my hands aren’t shaky yet but you still need some work.” Feeling the ship shake slightly Tabitha remembers the days before the Shadow and how these descents were merely routine but now she fears that at any moment her and her fellow survivor’s lives could end at any moment. Noticing her fear mongering was slowly welling up from deep inside she gave herself a good slap on the cheek to knock herself out of it “Now is not the time to be worrying about these details the thing I have to focus on is survival now and these robots will be our best bet at it.” Grabbing more tools and wiring, from the scraps the survivor and the CONSTRA-Bot brought, Tabitha continues her work, with the help from the DUPE-Bot.

Gideon, Elias and 2x SECRO-Bots standing by on the bridge for the ship to reach Trivia Anemone.

Tabitha and the 1x DUPE-Bot continue work on the additional CONSTRA-Bots

1x CONSTRA-Bot and the 1x EV-O Corporation Human continue moving scraps and debris to the Robotics lab

<< Galactic Homeland Operations and Special Tactics >>
GHOST
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xentiani, Shade, Fallen Princess
( Zaltusinel Zaltusinel )

I wasn't a stranger to the shifty glances and distrustful looks the bar patrons had been throwing our way. I have had my fair share in the time my family spiralled down into a dismal state. Like a whisper of memory the necklace grew cold inside of my armor, and I barely stopped myself from clutching it out of habit. Nobody needed to know my shame. There were other, more pressing issues at hand, such as this Dr. Vahlen they were asking us to find. If it sounded like a simple mission, about a thousand things could and would go wrong. Experience truly was a harsh teacher.

And then the alarm sounded. Even with little knowledge of what was happening, it was in the nature of Squadron 88 to, what was the term... go in guns blazing. "Let's talk a bit more about the good doctor after we've handled the situation. I'm pretty sure that's still part of our contract, after all," Alexei quipped, before shouting for the entire Squadron to head outside. After a cursory glance to the growing combat, I gave a quick assessment to the leader. "It appears to be a raid by the bandits Captain Hans mentioned. Approximately twelve hostiles, plus a corvette circling the Citadel. Given our lack of aerial support we can do nothing to help with the corvette, but I believe our assistance is more than enough to eliminate the threats."

"Alright. Here's the game plan," Alexei began. "Hannah Mills, you and the rest of the Adepts are to support Citadel security. Deploy your Void Sentries in places where the allies are dwindling, if that ever happens. They'll appreciate the shiny barriers. Xentiani, do your thing. Meanwhile, I'll act as a distraction, charging headlong with guns out and basically just shooting everything in sight. Everybody got it?"

It was as ludicrous a plan as anything, but we've all worked with the Leader long enough to know that his plans usually came out for the better. And if nothing else, we have the gentle guidance of the Void through everything we do. Perhaps that more than made up for incompetence.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<<Hannah Mills and the Adepts (Total: 4)>>

I was living the dream. Sure, there may have been a giant growing shadowy space thing that was devouring everything in its path, but come on! I was finally part of Squadron 88, the most popular group in the entire organization! And this would technically be my first op as an official member! Alright, enough exclamation points. It's time to work.

The bandits didn't look like much. They considered scrap metal as the latest in armor and pea shooters as actual firearms. I almost felt sorry for them. But orders were orders! Eventually we reached the line of security personnel, who looked more tired of the job than anything else. Poor saps. Maybe right then was the time to show off what exactly the GHOSTs were capable of doing.

"Alright, Adepts. Deploy Void Sentries. Shield the men from incoming fire!" I shouted, squashing down that bubbling giddiness inside. I got to give orders! Anyway, I had Sentries to deploy, so I reached for my belt, grabbed a couple of silver disks, and threw them forward. The rest of the Adepts followed suit. The disks, eight in all, latched onto the dusty ground, and with a whirr began glowing blue. Lights shot out from the middle of the disks, and from each light constructs were being manifested. The deployed Void Sentries looked like floating eyeballs about the size of a human head with steel bodies and blue pupils. To some, it could look a little unnerving, but to me it just looked really cool. I mean come on, floating eyeballs! GHOST researchers worked their butts off making sure our tech stuck with the 'ghostly' image.

The Sentries, two each, floated around each of us Adepts as they were programmed to do. Through our Void-Tech interface we mentally ordered them to generate a barrier line in between us and the charging bandits. The Sentries aligned in formation, and put up a aquamarine energy field in a wall before us. It was high enough to provide cover, but low enough to allow for cover fire. "Now take your pick, Adepts. Fire at will! But make sure not to hit the Leader!" I commanded. I was getting really good at that. I tried not to get too excited about it and simply focused on the job.

<<Alexei, Leader of Squadron 88>>

I came. I saw. I jumped in with both pistols out and spewing hot energy. Just as grandma wanted. If ever anybody got too close to shooting me, I could always pull myself into the Void. Though I'd rather not do it if I could help it. While it was always a fascinating experience, it was still creepier than the time Xentiani tried to smile. Trust me. I'd rather face a giant rampaging bio-engineered beast than see Xentiani smile.

<<Xentiani, Shade, Fallen Princess>>

To their credit, the Adepts were living up to their training as GHOST operatives: swift, efficient, and deadly. I felt a swell of pride at seeing them on the front lines, which was unfortunately marred by my disgust looking at our Leader wading into the throng of bandits like a fool. And yet he was still Leader, so I kept to my cover to the sides of the battle, silently picking off my targets with my Cerberus handgun if they got too close to him. The weapon had a built-in silencer, so the chances of the bandits spotting me were slim.

This entire fight felt less like a raid and more a training exercise. Or to be more precise, a chance to show the locals that us newcomers could be trusted. In light of that, perhaps I could forgive the Leader for going in as foolishly as he did. To the eyes of the locals, he might be that gallant, fearless figure to share stories about. Or a brash mercenary who laughed too loudly and killed without a care. Either way.

ORDERS

4 x Adepts (including Hannah Mills)
>> Rushed to the security personnel
>> Deployed 8 x Void Sentries
>> Ordered Void Sentries to create Barrier Line
>> Provided cover fire for Alexei​

1 x Revenant (Alexei)
>> Rushed straight into the bandits, desperado-style
>> Skill [Into the Void] on Standby

1 x Shade (Xentiani)
>> Took cover to the side of the fighting
>> Provided cover fire for Alexei​

Zaltusinel Zaltusinel YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro SpaceDandy SpaceDandy
Hamilton took a drink from his glass, observing the city before him. The ship’s pilot had landed in such a way that his private observation deck had a clear view of the city, exactly how ahe likes it. He had removed his suit jacket to expose his button up shirt several minutes ago, and it was now neatly folded and laid on the bar nearby.

The meeting with Jared had ended quickly; he had only spoken once at the end of their introduction, saying “I’l see what I can do” before spinning on his heel and speed walking back to his ship. His planning session was interrupted by the sound of the wall mounted intercom buzzing, followed by the voice of his secretary. “Mister Hamilton, the city has gone into high alert. It appears that we are under attack by bandits.”

A brief glance at the window, now tinted red by the glow of thousands of emergency lights, proved his secretary’s warning. He walked over, and pressed the transmit button down. “Mister Turner, dispatch the asset protection team.” He let the button go, but after a short pause he pushed it back down. “Slaughter them.” The silence on the other end confirmed his orders were being carried out, and he returned to his chair. Such trivalties would not get in the way of him and his brainstorming.

——————
-Security complement (veteran combat engineer, two security privates, and a marksman) are deployed to site of Bandit incursion
-Non combat personnel attempt to locate anti-ship ordinance in the armory for use by the combat team

Skirmish of Eventide
Citadel Defense - Bandit Encounter
YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro

The twelve bandits had already begun to fire on the nearby security personnel. Nine on twelve for brief minutes, the defensive forces strained slightly as bandits threw over grenades over the cheap metal hunks they dropped from the corvette on flight's second pass. EMP and conventional grenades popped over constantly as the corvette dropped small pouches of them with each pass. Clearly there was a crew still much aboard, with some innovative tactics. Some stray explosives threatened the GHOSTs, the crew gaining much assurance and courage. Obviously not too bright, but not bright enough to not be rallied. Security forces ducked around multiple liquor containers with their outer shells just about to cave. As the GHOSTs arrived, the bandits gained the upper hand and began opening shots. As an LMG rose to fire, the bandit tucked his finger in the wrong place, causing the magazine to ripple over GHOST's arrival. Zeet, zoom, brzzt passed by their heads as they continued unhindered until the bandit made a lucky burst on one confident adept. The burst caused icicle energies to burst off the shields of the adept, with the piercing rounds enter to touch the suit giving grazing wounds, shields buzzing in warning. Almost delepleted. On instinctual response, the adept growled and raised the magnetic ripper to rzzt back at the bandit in two bursts. The first burst passed by, hitting a container behind the bandits; the second squared the chest of the heavy bandit causing his armor to cave to the chest center then fall off his naked body. As the armor ripped off, the LMG slung across the battlefield, hitting a secruity guard in the head and knocking him unconscious. Blood dripped from every surface of the bandit as he fell over. He seemed alive, but just barely.

The sentries energized as multiple bursts of fire continued to rain to and fro. The barriers ignited and began to absorb fire. On cue, Alexei sprang to action with a great leap, his pistols glowed in crimson, a bandit raised his rifle to fire. Missing, gloriously as the pistol shots gave him a haircut. Singed hair scuffed Alexei's nose as he entered the void letting multiple bandits waste clips of ammunition before they realized. The secruity duty breathed as they patched their wounded. The bandits standing clear in view in the confusion, Alexei provided.

After the Battle of Eventide.
March 23, 2100 A.C

acf948e1aac4bbb87fdcc0fff0083785.jpgThe cusp of a gentle breeze licked the bar as the sign fell off, the bandits laid dead as they may. The sun began to rise as multiple workers began to carry the weapons, shrapnel, and blood. Margulius sighed as she passed by the security officers tending and carrying the wounded to the hospital deep in Housing District 2. Freya and Oden tending to the site beside the colonists. They bused back and forth. Jared entered shortly afterward with a brown haired, sharp chinned young man in causal jeans and a thorny-styled hoodie. Eyes burning amber fire, cheeks sucked into his face. Jared rested his hand on the man's shoulder; he looked out over the security forces until he spotted a unconscious security officer. The young man convinced the guard to drop the fainted, kneeling down beside the man. The young man released the helmet, checking for a pulse. Sighing, the young man flicked his right arm, revealing a console. He slid a dial on the top of the screen, a buum entailed from the selection. Sparks of energy released from parts of the hoodie. Jared walked over and whispered in the man's ears.

The young man growled, "Dad, I can handle it. Get off my back! He's fine. I promised I would do this."

Jared sighed, "I would, if I wasn't spread so thin my child. Maybe I should let you go... Be careful how you use what people don't understand, especially in this age. Revenant."

Revenant nodded, "Do you know who this is?"

"Like a familiar memory."

"Then why did you give us the same name, father?" Glow of white began to flood out from Revenant's hands as he arms began to cover in energy, the body below shook in tremor.

"Many things were going on that day. I began my political career, proposed to your mother, meet Dr. Reve for the first time. Margulius was there, and she formally introduced me to the most interesting beings of our day. And then you came with your half, the doctors shell shocked. Even Reve himself made an appearance."

"So you were caught up with everything else to not name us properly?"

Jared shed a tear, "One of the mistakes of my life. Forgive me. Star struck, ever since." Jared turned, stood out in the sands of Soot Mesa as he met with Margulius. A large ship entered space. Jared smiled, "That must be the EV-O Corporation ship. Excellent, they seemed to have handled the descent well. Looks they are ready to help. The thought counts at least." Pausing briefly, "Margulius, you really need to calm down when handling these things."

Margulius shook her head, "Oh brother, this was the hard to look at part the admirals always talked about with you... Wait, what are those markings?" Pointing into the distance, blackened sand cringed around the edge, letting a small dot of light peer into the eye. Jared peeked over her shoulder to see. Others began to crowd around as Revenant finished his performance. Many others watched him, with the crowd's attention split. Sighing, Revenant lifted up the body, as it coughed, carrying it to the open sand.

Laying down the body, Revenant laid down beside him, staring into the sky. As the crowd whispered and speculated about the fight, the black sands, and himself, Revenant didn't stir. Holding on to a hand as it shook for the firs time since the fight. Trembling, grumbles as the half looked at the other. Revenant closed his eyes, "Morning Blue, that LMG hit hard?"

"No shit."

Revenant nodded, "Rest bro, its me. Margulius, do you know the bandits?"

Margulius looked down in some shock, "Oh, I raddled their coins a little in the past. Know a few inside. I dare question, what device are you using."

"I'm not using one," Revenant laughed, "A born gift of mine. Supposively my dad doesn't want me near the Shadowy bois, don't know what he knows about that."

"Jared, care to explain?"

"Can I have some privacy with my son's affairs? He's only fifteen."

Revenant rolled over, "Which makes Blue all the more ironic..."

"I know I'm a better mayor than a father. At least allow me the pleasure of amending the difference." Jared turned to the crowd, "Now, now everyone. Things are okay. Return to your work and everything will be okay. Margulius and I will be watching over the newcomers to ensure they help us out. Speaking of that, allow me to greet EV-O Corporation."

Jared awaited on the landing bay for the EV-O Corporation representatives to disembark from their ships. Hands crossed behind his back with Margulius standing ready by his side.
OOC:

Ctc9592 Ctc9592
Constra-Bots Done
Most of the scrap have been moved

You have landed
----
SpaceDandy SpaceDandy
I will do your things separate so no one gets confused.
---
Karcen Karcen
Your guy is 1.5 days out.
---
Hazeron Hazeron YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro

I will process you guys, combat first before any after stuff. Haze, your people will come in once Yumeno responds along with the Corsair Council.
----
For everyone:

Survived the first night, a little bumpy. It could be worse. Anyway, the thread of plot is stabilization of Trivia Anemone for some more time. As I slowly reveal more and more of the characters, the world, and the troubles we face, there will be more fun times and opportunities for glory! :) If there is anything I missed (which is pretty likely), let me know.

Aswon

The Ghast meeting with the other village would invite them back to it's own for they were the closest, the other village would likely know it was not a trap for their means of communication made it hard to hide for when one spoke with thoughts and intentions it was hard to hide your own and only the most skilled could hide anything from a Daemon especially one that was already skeptical. Thus honesty was the bets policy when it came to life where lies were near impossible to hide, for without true words one could not twist them or even alter them to hide true intentions.

The Trial was but a minor distraction for all could tell the daemon was annoyed that the two idiots would fight over a garden, a patch of grass and flowers when such things grew nothing of benefit to their kin. These were not used to graze any animals they were just random flowers. Still probing their minds seeing their memories displayed as each pleaded the land could be seen as each remembered it and their feelings about it. Both felt they were owed the land and neither was trying to simply take something so pointless as having land. They had only been here for a few seasons cycles and yet already they were fighting over such stupid things.

The Daemon would let the others feel it's annoyance at this how little it thought of gardens and fights over land, they had taken the city and now they squabbled over a patch of plants. Still both thought truly that they had the right to the area and both remembered it as theirs. The simplest way to solve this needed to benefit them all. Thus instead of simply declaring one the winner the Daemon decided the two must hunt animals and whoever brought the biggest back got the pointless patch of dirt. Such declarations were only given when a Daemon thought the fights were pointless and shameful not even worth it thinking about the two has wasted it's time.

The Aswon scouting the cave would go deeper into the strange glowing cave the creature had been odd but it had not seemed to be a threat, this was like the monolith which was something that came before the aswon before even the dark star. Still whatever this cave was it needed to be explored and if it was some relic of the dark star or whatever made everything it would likely help the Aswon fend off the invaders.

actions

other haunt invited to village

trail is to be decided by a hunt as to not waste time both people seen as shamed

the aswon in the cave will go deeper.

the one herding the animals will keep going.

The other haunt representative spoke little but agreed to meet with the Daemon. The Representative waited for the Aswon to leave before following afterward. They did not speak, nor did they come any closer. While a tingling feeling could be felt around the Aswon, nothing seemed to come of it.

The Poltergeist made multiple attempts to reenter; bashing, banging, and all other methods he could hypothesize. Each attempt became more desperate. No matter how hard, the door did not budge. Disappointed, the Aswon returned to the Daemon.

The Aswon on path to the colony will arrive in 1.5 days. Collected three herds of animals.

The two Aswon descend onto a hunting competition, leaving at dusk.

Last edited:
The Corsair Council
Dr. Reve Kynerin - Faryrm

alien_spaceship_by_penemenn-d3dejxd.jpg
Dr. Reve advanced over the control room, on the bridge of the spire. The top console, labeled the "Prime Console", hummed to life in Kuvan. An eminence of the unknown kind splashed across the screen, an image of a young human child. Tender cheeks, sharp chin, blue eyes; a Boltor approached and poked Reve's shoulder. Reve turned slowly, easing his suit as the Boltor cleared her throat

"Sir, we have reports of the "target", found near the citadel today. Both are together." The Boltor turned to the pictures, seeing the image. her eyes return to Dr. Reve.

"Oh yes, I've heard. Thank you for telling. Send a squad and retrieve the target. Kill the other if you must but it is my wish as a last resort. Bring the target here where I my begin Anomel." Reve spoke softly.

The Boltor paused, lifted her hand, before lowering her wings. She flapped back out of the room, sliding through a Klodi Mosi. Moving in as a patient, the Klodi Mosi clanged in armor as he stood tall in honor of the doctor. His armor scarred and damaged from past battles, functional the same. Lowering the plasma lance, the Klodi Mosi laid a coin on the console. Glowing, the coin tucked away in Reve's pocket as Reve placed his hand on the Klodi Mosi's shoulder.

"Doctor, I bear a forthcoming. The Tychin ready for your interrogation."

"Good... prepare the psychic spiral. The bastard will give us nothing for free. Margulius wields the dossier, she will reveal its contains in time. We must be prepared to expand upon the details..." Reve sighed, adjusting his suit. "Lad, where is my dear brother?"

"He is awaiting you in the Gearshift hall. He wishes to go over the report of the surroundings with you."

"Thank you lad, tell him that I will after interrogation. I am negative in the system right now. Dosir Noytun."

"Dosir Noytun. Doctor."
renegade_s_getaway_by_artofryanyee-dav9bxs.jpg
"I will tell you nothing!" The Tychin grilled out his tongue in a magnetic chair, contained in energy bonds. A Klodi Mosi waved his tail over the Tychin's head. Unafraid, the Tychin in its glowing azure eyes doubted no trial. Eyes certain in leaving information to the grave. Hood covering the skull, mask still installed over the nose and mouth. A mist entered from above as a large machine centered around a fractured crystal. Sparks of energy began to enter through a singular point in a muddled lens.

Reve stepped in, "Oh, I am sure Varasin. Befir, if you please." Another Tychin rushed through, sitting down quickly. Eyes darkened as the Tychin reach out a hand. Varasin reascended his hand, spitting hissing energies from his mouth.

"How dare you betray your kind!"

Befir sighed, "And you betray your legacy child. Your distrust in the Faryrm is unfounded. Speak child, the Corsair Council gives us hope and sanctuary. Margulius will use her forces to eradicate us if she wields the opportunity." Befir slammed the table, "Our kind, unwanted, child. We must side with the Faryrm."

Reve raised his hand, "Varasin, two choices: Excoriate or the Ultimate Price."

Varasin eyed Befir, Reve, and the Klodi Mosi behind him. A hum of blue overtakes his head as Varasin levels his head. "I see now.... I have information on "White". White was examined by Jared Bushwin. Jared used a Basilica Screecher scanning device to determine imaging of the effects of Inverse Reality induced at birth."

"So Jared knows about White's situation, the gift's meaning." Reve nodded.

"Right, I hacked into credentials for White before the Shadow arrived. Experiencing multiple manifestations of a shadow imprinting itself in psychosomatic actions. Voices speaking of beyond reality concepts. Expressions of planar manipulation. Something is maturing inside of White."

"As the Shadow whispered to me as I left Io."

Varasin rolled his shoulders, "So, I see you have a date with it? The Trade Confederacy created a link shortly before the Shadow." Reve raised his cuffs.

"Well, I feared that Margulius would raise her people to challenge the Council. Her state she manipulated working for her ends. Yet, a link she lays a trap for herself."

Befir smiled, "Ah, yes. Good, Doctor, you always provide."

"I am a Faryrm of bounty, it is a pleasure for myself. Go Befir, rally your people and bring them to the spire. We will make arrangements. Welcome to the Council.
OOC:

Inventory sorted.
Crude Map Made
4 Boltors and 4 Klodi Mosi sent to retrieve Target.

Population Changes:

10x Oracle Tychin Added
5x Jade Light Tychin Added
Befir Joined the Party!

2. Attempt to bring the 8 Valkyrien workers on board as permanent employees appealing to the survival of their species. Offering them a place to live, food, and water, and a job. (If she needs to throw in a 5 credit (10max) sign on bonus for each worker)
3. Freya will go barter for seeds for the hydroponic farms and possible farm hands and or equipment.
4. Freya will establish a rapport with the local medical facility (Possibly recruit any promising young talent) and determine what kind of Medicine we can produce plant wise via the hydroponic farms (may need to be an expansion after initial food crops are established)
5. Determine if there are any viable animals species we could farm with an emphasis on fish (salmon) as the dam would make a suitable area to build silos to farm fish. If so find local help in acquiring said animals. Also determine and aquire local plants for consumption and farming.
2. Oden will hire the 2 Faryrm Construction professionals. (Stipulation 1: If Freya convinces the 8 Valkyrien to join part of their contract for 200 Credits will include training the 8 Valkyriens to become construction professionals while completing and managing construction. Stipulation 2: If unable to recruit the 8 Valkyriens have them train anyone we recruited to work on the project their way to understand construction or maintenance. Offer the two Faryrm a place to crash if they are refugees. Attempt to recruit them into the organization either way with a place to live and steady work. )
3. Order one of the transports to stay at the land claim/construction site and be turned into temporary housing/base for the Consortium until one can be built with 1 Security personnel. Have that Security Personnel begin planning defence for the project location and future security needs, suggestions and requirements.
4. Scope out the Refugee situation and then meet up with Jared for a one on one conversation. Attempt to get the settlement to pay to build the power lines and sewer system needed to transport the power and water to the Mesa. Also discuss with Jared the possibility of building a safe road from the Mesa to the plant to assist with transporting food to the settlement.
5. Set up a recruitment spot at the other ship with the other Security personnel. Have him vet the applicants. With a focus on Engineers, Farmers, Security Personnel, Builders or any other promising professional. (Also focus on Valkyrien to work on banding together that segment of the population outside of criminal elements.)
6. Oden will go get a drink at the local bar and gather as much intel as possible and drink with the security forces and chat up the other local leaders to get a feel of their personalities and agendas after beating back the bandits.

Freya:

1. Done
2. The 8 Valkyrien agree to the job. They will expect payment tomorrow at noon. They come aboard as uncertainty leaves them with nothing else.
3. The Hydroponics Center in Housing 1 offered seeds free to Freya from the millions that had been placed by Jared's political goodwill months ago. She will have her pick. After the attack, some people approached her seeing what she needed. Multiple people seemed interested, but they excused themselves to their own affairs. Maybe a little push would help... Equipment is short as most colonists purchased them already.
4+5. Will Do in a separate Post.

Oden:
1. Multiple weapons and the containers the bandits used are up for grabs. The armor, other equipment on the bandits. The colonists do not dare to touch the bodies for some reason.
2. As the Valkyrien, payment by noon. Stipulation 1 is going.
3. The secruity officer made due, it isn't too comfortable, but most don't care. The guard has begun the plans, drawing out turret and sandbag positions. They will draw lines in the sand and paint some critical components.
4. The situation is not well but sustainable for now. Disease could wipe through quickly, crime will rise shortly. However, Jared has given care and placed measures to counteract this as best as his power provides. Meeting with Jared will be hard. Busy as he is, regardless of how laid back he seems so far. Naturally, I will include this in the post I keep mentioning.
5. The Officer will set up a station in the Airport lobby, as directed by local officals. I will return to this in a prose post.
6. Understood. Shall be included.

/Wanted to get some answers out for you./
SpaceDandy SpaceDandy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back