• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Academy of Fine Magic and Arts (OOC)

Do you guys want there to be required classes for each school?

• No! The chosen classes are enough

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hi there! I-I was wondering if I was allowed to join this roleplay? If there’s a form, I’ll fill it out, but the roleplay intrigued me and I was just curious
I would say it wouldn’t be the best thing because this role play is on its death bed. I’m sorry. If you want to try and help revive it, I would be thankful, just don’t get your hopes up. If you want to join, fill out a form on the characters page and I’ll approve you right away.

I would say it wouldn’t be the best thing because this role play is on its death bed. I’m sorry. If you want to try and help revive it, I would be thankful, just don’t get your hopes up. If you want to join, fill out a form on the characters page and I’ll approve you right away.
Alright!

Evie_Emerald Evie_Emerald Well, since you tagged me and Dark, I thought I'd just let you know that our characters (Yahir and Clair) are not on school grounds. We're at a boboa shop/cafe a few blocks away from the school. Just thought I'd let you know~

Heads up y'all, I'll likely be working Friday's and Saturdays the next 3-4 weeks so post will probably still be sporadic on my end

Oof, good luck with work.

On my own end, I’ll definstely be on more on the weekend, since I won’t be caught up with school.

So I found out I don't have to work this Saturday unless the boss needs me for whatever reason so I have a day to kinda rest and hopefuly pump out a few replies. :D

It’s honestly cool to see how many people are in this roleplay and try finding time to do it even though they all have their own lives and live in different time zones.
I completely agree. The fact that such a vast group can meld together when it comes to acting out a character, it's remarkable really.

He probably will be, probably more fun than mine is at the moment, being anti-social and somewhat paranoid (thinking everyone is judging)
I shall add "Getting Rosie out of her shell" to Luka's to-do list. xD

In all seriousness, I think she'll be a fun character once she gets a little bit past the current situation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back