• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Academy of Fine Magic and Arts (Character Sheets)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
I would say you should try to enter by entering the school and go from there. I’ll interact with you whenever you enter the role play if you haven’t already. Enjoy your time here.
Thanks! Also, I have entered. I think I was the last to respond? Not sure though.

Name : Crimson Elizabeth Foster

Nickname : ‘ Black Cat ‘

Species : A witch

Sexuality : Straight

Magical abilities :

Power of fire ( Self explanatory )

Power to craft items related to magic and use them :
Eg : Make strips of paper that can activate spells with a special type of pen ; Mysterious medicines

Power of Nullification :
Eg : Is able to nullify any magic attack in a relatively Low level but is yet to be able to nullify surprise attacks.

Types of ability life span ( for my own character purposes ) :

Type 1 : The powers will only be active for a part of your life like in adult hood or childhood.

Type 2 : The powers are infinite.

Type 3 : The powers will disappear as its being used.

Type 4 : The power is infinite but it will impact the user’s life span every time the user uses their power in some amount.

Classification class in abilities : Dangerous Ability Type

Lessons :
Usual school subjects ; Power improvement classes ; Combat in battle Program

Personality :

Crimson has a cold personality towards everyone and wears a frown or a poker face wherever she goes. In small little ways, she cares for her close friends. Crimson’s always willing to do anything to protect her love ones, even if it means she herself gets hurt.

Appearance :
F9B417E5-9557-4926-B14C-9582D1D2EF99.jpeg

Backstory :

Crimson lived on the run with her parents and little brother her whole life to shake off government scouts. Her parents has been rebels of the academy when they attended and refused to let Crimson and her brother attend despite the academy’s persistence. Her brother, Ritzu, is three years younger than Crimson. He posses the powers of fire and invention. The two children were talented witches who have rare and powerful abilities, which was why the academy wanted them to attend so badly.
Years after running away, when Crimson was eight years old, they finally settled down in a village in the mountains. They stayed in the village for half a year when the government scouts found them again. This time, the scouts left a experimental power stone that boosts the power of fire at the Foster’s doorstep. Ritzu was amazed by the stone and kept it like a lucky charm. Suddenly, Ritzu developed a high fever and had to stay at home away from school. But in the evening, the house had went into flames. The fire spread quickly. Crimson managed to save her family with her power of nullification, but the government scouts had them captured. When the scouts asked Crimson to hand her Brother over for the crime he had committed, Crimson took the blame for her Brother and told them it was her fault the fire was caused. The government promised to never hurt Crimson’s family again and provide them with everything they wanted as long as Crimson enrolled in the academy and helped the academy in ways(?) to serve her sentence for the crime she took blame for. She was sent to the Dangerous Ability Type Class that was different than she expected.
Note : I’m in no way insulting your academy, but this was how her backstory turned out.

Reading, writing, making things, her family, trying to escape academy grounds.

Dislikes :
Crowds, Noisy areas, the government, using her abilities.

Secret related to the story :

Crimson’s Mother, Yuka, has the Type 4 ability life span. So, it was half natural Crimson inherits that trait. But, this impacts her health a lot since she’s working as an agent for the academy. This is a secret that will slowly be revealed as I hopefully will talk about the RP.

Name : Crimson Elizabeth Foster

Nickname : ‘ Black Cat ‘

Species : A witch

Sexuality : Straight

Magical abilities :

Power of fire ( Self explanatory )

Power to craft items related to magic and use them :
Eg : Make strips of paper that can activate spells with a special type of pen ; Mysterious medicines

Power of Nullification :
Eg : Is able to nullify any magic attack in a relatively Low level but is yet to be able to nullify surprise attacks.

Types of ability life span ( for my own character purposes ) :

Type 1 : The powers will only be active for a part of your life like in adult hood or childhood.

Type 2 : The powers are infinite.

Type 3 : The powers will disappear as its being used.

Type 4 : The power is infinite but it will impact the user’s life span every time the user uses their power in some amount.

Classification class in abilities : Dangerous Ability Type

Lessons :
Usual school subjects ; Power improvement classes ; Combat in battle Program

Personality :

Crimson has a cold personality towards everyone and wears a frown or a poker face wherever she goes. In small little ways, she cares for her close friends. Crimson’s always willing to do anything to protect her love ones, even if it means she herself gets hurt.

Appearance :
View attachment 552692

Backstory :

Crimson lived on the run with her parents and little brother her whole life to shake off government scouts. Her parents has been rebels of the academy when they attended and refused to let Crimson and her brother attend despite the academy’s persistence. Her brother, Ritzu, is three years younger than Crimson. He posses the powers of fire and invention. The two children were talented witches who have rare and powerful abilities, which was why the academy wanted them to attend so badly.
Years after running away, when Crimson was eight years old, they finally settled down in a village in the mountains. They stayed in the village for half a year when the government scouts found them again. This time, the scouts left a experimental power stone that boosts the power of fire at the Foster’s doorstep. Ritzu was amazed by the stone and kept it like a lucky charm. Suddenly, Ritzu developed a high fever and had to stay at home away from school. But in the evening, the house had went into flames. The fire spread quickly. Crimson managed to save her family with her power of nullification, but the government scouts had them captured. When the scouts asked Crimson to hand her Brother over for the crime he had committed, Crimson took the blame for her Brother and told them it was her fault the fire was caused. The government promised to never hurt Crimson’s family again and provide them with everything they wanted as long as Crimson enrolled in the academy and helped the academy in ways(?) to serve her sentence for the crime she took blame for. She was sent to the Dangerous Ability Type Class that was different than she expected.
Note : I’m in no way insulting your academy, but this was how her backstory turned out.

Reading, writing, making things, her family, trying to escape academy grounds.

Dislikes :
Crowds, Noisy areas, the government, using her abilities.

Secret related to the story :

Crimson’s Mother, Yuka, has the Type 4 ability life span. So, it was half natural Crimson inherits that trait. But, this impacts her health a lot since she’s working as an agent for the academy. This is a secret that will slowly be revealed as I hopefully will talk about the RP.
Approved. Enjoy the rp

Yes. Totally me as well. That's why i made this character.
I kind of made my character as a symbolism character, somewhat correlating to me. Although, I’m no runaway and I sadly have no pet wolf, so.....

Oh well. I'm starting to RP there at the school today. See you there.
Nice! I’m currently at a cafe, and I’ve been there sincer yesterday. Let me tell you, having a wolf pup in your pocket at a cafe is a very risky deal XD

Entity.Eclypse

Think with your heart.
"Tell me something... Is what you see Dead or Alive?"Name:
Konstantin Luka Kress
Nickname(s):
Luka
Species:
Paradox
Sexuality:
Heterosexual (Straight)
Personality:
Konstantin appears to act in varying ways. But before we assess that we must first address an elephant in the room, his appearance. The somewhat effeminate features do help him somewhat but that doesn't lead him to act ladylike to any degree. His personality is one to remember, or maybe one to forget. Often he is outgoing, gregarious even, and acts as though logic doesn't have a hold on him. The mildly unruly nature leads to him appearing as an immature character at times, one who enjoys teasing his friends a remarkable amount. Usually this is executed when it comes to matters of love or other juicy tidbits of humor he can discover about someone and the way they act. Despite the fact he may tease to reveal something he truly is quite kind about it and does most of what he can in fun. Especially considering the fact that he's never had a romance, so the idea of something most curious to him. This is intercepted by yet another issue, he's nearly as dense as lead so cues of anyone having romantic interest in him might not be caught. This is true to be his personality, at least part of what he shows. The beaming lamp that is this side of him covers the fear he has.

In truth he is horrified of the world, well not quite the world but what the world can do to him again, and while the confident wall covers this it's merely a facade. It's justified when your entire existence is based on others. So for now he just keeps that and the other 'undesired' traits in the darkness. Overshadowed by the very parachute that keeps him floating, the parachute with fraying cords.
Class you are enrolled in:
Theater, Magic II (Advanced Control and Functioning), Combative Program I, Alchemy II (Constructs of Exchange)
Magic Abilities:
Schrödinger-
Luka exists in a state known as Quantum Superposition, a situation where he is both present and non-existent at the same time. Dead and Alive. True and yet False. Because of this he brings about a strange aura, a sense of familiarity and yet equally forgettable. It's a matter of perception really, because of this he showcases an easier time weaving his way in and out of the lives of others. This isn't something that everyone falls prey to for long- those with an aptitude for magic or a knack for their perception will soon come to realize that they don't know the person they're speaking to. Or they may even remember the one who they'd forgotten. Truthfully a matter of focus.

A Simple Exchange-
Despite not having much of an existence to offer up Luka has shown himself time and time again to be a great alchemist. Maintaining a high amount of control in what he's managed to produce, and an adeptness for measuring the exact amount of material he needs to preform a feat. In his old lodging he had been rumored as the reincarnation of Derin Ma'Yeier, one of the five great alchemists who sat second only to the father of alchemy himself.

Forget me not-
Because of the rather strange condition he is constantly in, Luka appears to be tied to a more scientific approach to magic. He possess a sedative type of magic, one which is quite potent due to it's difficulty in administrating. Upon kissing a key point of the target he can sedate a being and as such put them to sleep for an unknown amount of time, it's powerful enough to send your average adult into a mini-coma if used. Though the victim can fight against the sleep and break out of the magic if they have the required mental fortitude. The key to this power comes from it's activation. The user can choose whether or not to release the required mysticism or if they want to contain it themselves, because of this the kiss isn't always a sign to put someone to sleep. When activated the user must kiss one of the following locations to activate it: Forehead, Cheek, Lips. If another being has mentally readied themselves for it then they may simply become drowsy and shrug the whole thing off. In other cases it can put someone to sleep anywhere from 6 hours to two weeks.

You think, Therefore I am-
The very thing which defines what Luka is, this power is the condition of his very being. The only way he can exist is through the beliefs of others, belief in himself can keep him anchored in reality for about 12 hours as his maximum. He's attempted to stretch his existence as much as he could, and as such he moved from a few minutes to a few hours in total. In order for him to continue his existence in this world someone must either always observe him, or have him in their beliefs. In the event that he reaches the maximum amount of time keeping himself in existence, then he will seem to dissipate from the minds of any he met.

If someone is to fall asleep then that observation along with belief is severed, upon waking up they may no longer have memories of him. This being said it comes with a timer of sorts, if the being can somehow break that mental "lock" before the remaining 12 hours of the day pass then Luka may reappear. In the event of a disappearance there are a few things that will occur, as listed below:
  • His body and any article of clothing he was wearing in that instance will disappear. If he had an item in a wardrobe or bag then it will remain.
  • Any photo's (digital or physical) with his figure will simply remove him, the photo changing it's composition to fit this gap.
  • Anything that the Paradox has wrote or created will return to it's original form. Examples of this: If they wrote on a note, then it will simply return to blank paper.
Backstory (optional):
Luka is a being known as a paradox, something created from the many "What if's" that humanity wondered about. This is presented in the fact he is the physical embodiment of the thought experiment known as "Schrödinger's Cat." Such a thing was thought impossible until the origin many moons ago when he had been fabricated. An attempt to recreate the theoretical ending in a tear through reality itself, the box and cat within reduced themselves from their original forms to something much different. An infant, this subject would come to be known as X911M, better known for his code name. Verschränkung. The experiment was donned a success and they continued to analyze the being, which proved to be beneficial for both sides,. The enigma being capable of existing due to the constant surveillance while the researchers gained data. When the program was shut down they simply left it alone, and in that instant he'd vanished. Disappearing from what was considered as 'Real' all together. Then came the first resurgence, he had been brought back to a religious man under the name of Konstantin. This was the man he had learned alchemy from, the same one who kept the priestesses rotating to keep the being from fading away once more.

Eventually the man died and passed his name down to the enigma, but once more it disappeared. What happened between then and a week from now still remains unknown, all that he can remember is that a kind woman took him in and told him that some academy would be his new home. The world and flow of time are a blur in themselves, but this is to be his destiny- the second resurgence.

The new world for Konstantin- No!
For Luka

[import]9010974[/import] [class=values] --tabStyle: row wrap; --contentStyle: column nowrap; --tab-txt-align: center; --tab-txt-color: White; --bg-color: #ff5593; --fontFamily: 'Margarine'; --fontSize: 20px; --tab-hover-color: White; --tab-hover-bg: #ffe0e8; --tab-select-color: White; --tab-select-bg: #ffe0e8; [/class] [div class="tabContainer values"] [div class=tabHolder] [div class="tab selected"][div class=tabID]1Tab
Dead?
[div class=tab][div class=tabID]2Tab[/div]Alive?[/div] [/div] [div class=tabContentHolder] [div class="tabContent 1"]
[/div] [div class="tabContent 2"]
[/div] [/div] [/div]
[/div]
[/div]

Entity.Eclypse

Think with your heart.

"Tell me something... Is what you see Dead or Alive?"Name:
Konstantin Luka Kress
Nickname(s):
Luka
Species:
Paradox
Sexuality:
Heterosexual (Straight)
Personality:
Konstantin appears to act in varying ways. But before we assess that we must first address an elephant in the room, his appearance. The somewhat effeminate features do help him somewhat but that doesn't lead him to act ladylike to any degree. His personality is one to remember, or maybe one to forget. Often he is outgoing, gregarious even, and acts as though logic doesn't have a hold on him. The mildly unruly nature leads to him appearing as an immature character at times, one who enjoys teasing his friends a remarkable amount. Usually this is executed when it comes to matters of love or other juicy tidbits of humor he can discover about someone and the way they act. Despite the fact he may tease to reveal something he truly is quite kind about it and does most of what he can in fun. Especially considering the fact that he's never had a romance, so the idea of something most curious to him. This is intercepted by yet another issue, he's nearly as dense as lead so cues of anyone having romantic interest in him might not be caught. This is true to be his personality, at least part of what he shows. The beaming lamp that is this side of him covers the fear he has.

In truth he is horrified of the world, well not quite the world but what the world can do to him again, and while the confident wall covers this it's merely a facade. It's justified when your entire existence is based on others. So for now he just keeps that and the other 'undesired' traits in the darkness. Overshadowed by the very parachute that keeps him floating, the parachute with fraying cords.
Class you are enrolled in:
Theater, Magic II (Advanced Control and Functioning), Combative Program I, Alchemy II (Constructs of Exchange)
Magic Abilities:
Schrödinger-
Luka exists in a state known as Quantum Superposition, a situation where he is both present and non-existent at the same time. Dead and Alive. True and yet False. Because of this he brings about a strange aura, a sense of familiarity and yet equally forgettable. It's a matter of perception really, because of this he showcases an easier time weaving his way in and out of the lives of others. This isn't something that everyone falls prey to for long- those with an aptitude for magic or a knack for their perception will soon come to realize that they don't know the person they're speaking to. Or they may even remember the one who they'd forgotten. Truthfully a matter of focus.

A Simple Exchange-
Despite not having much of an existence to offer up Luka has shown himself time and time again to be a great alchemist. Maintaining a high amount of control in what he's managed to produce, and an adeptness for measuring the exact amount of material he needs to preform a feat. In his old lodging he had been rumored as the reincarnation of Derin Ma'Yeier, one of the five great alchemists who sat second only to the father of alchemy himself.

Forget me not-
Because of the rather strange condition he is constantly in, Luka appears to be tied to a more scientific approach to magic. He possess a sedative type of magic, one which is quite potent due to it's difficulty in administrating. Upon kissing a key point of the target he can sedate a being and as such put them to sleep for an unknown amount of time, it's powerful enough to send your average adult into a mini-coma if used. Though the victim can fight against the sleep and break out of the magic if they have the required mental fortitude. The key to this power comes from it's activation. The user can choose whether or not to release the required mysticism or if they want to contain it themselves, because of this the kiss isn't always a sign to put someone to sleep. When activated the user must kiss one of the following locations to activate it: Forehead, Cheek, Lips. If another being has mentally readied themselves for it then they may simply become drowsy and shrug the whole thing off. In other cases it can put someone to sleep anywhere from 6 hours to two weeks.

You think, Therefore I am-
The very thing which defines what Luka is, this power is the condition of his very being. The only way he can exist is through the beliefs of others, belief in himself can keep him anchored in reality for about 12 hours as his maximum. He's attempted to stretch his existence as much as he could, and as such he moved from a few minutes to a few hours in total. In order for him to continue his existence in this world someone must either always observe him, or have him in their beliefs. In the event that he reaches the maximum amount of time keeping himself in existence, then he will seem to dissipate from the minds of any he met.

If someone is to fall asleep then that observation along with belief is severed, upon waking up they may no longer have memories of him. This being said it comes with a timer of sorts, if the being can somehow break that mental "lock" before the remaining 12 hours of the day pass then Luka may reappear. In the event of a disappearance there are a few things that will occur, as listed below:

• His body and any article of clothing he was wearing in that instance will disappear. If he had an item in a wardrobe or bag then it will remain.
  • Any photo's (digital or physical) with his figure will simply remove him, the photo changing it's composition to fit this gap.
  • Anything that the Paradox has wrote or created will return to it's original form. Examples of this: If they wrote on a note, then it will simply return to blank paper.

Backstory (optional):
Luka is a being known as a paradox, something created from the many "What if's" that humanity wondered about. This is presented in the fact he is the physical embodiment of the thought experiment known as "Schrödinger's Cat." Such a thing was thought impossible until the origin many moons ago when he had been fabricated. An attempt to recreate the theoretical ending in a tear through reality itself, the box and cat within reduced themselves from their original forms to something much different. An infant, this subject would come to be known as X911M, better known for his code name. Verschränkung. The experiment was donned a success and they continued to analyze the being, which proved to be beneficial for both sides,. The enigma being capable of existing due to the constant surveillance while the researchers gained data. When the program was shut down they simply left it alone, and in that instant he'd vanished. Disappearing from what was considered as 'Real' all together. Then came the first resurgence, he had been brought back to a religious man under the name of Konstantin. This was the man he had learned alchemy from, the same one who kept the priestesses rotating to keep the being from fading away once more.

Eventually the man died and passed his name down to the enigma, but once more it disappeared. What happened between then and a week from now still remains unknown, all that he can remember is that a kind woman took him in and told him that some academy would be his new home. The world and flow of time are a blur in themselves, but this is to be his destiny- the second resurgence.

The new world for Konstantin- No!
For Luka

[import]9010974[/import] [class=values] --tabStyle: row wrap; --contentStyle: column nowrap; --tab-txt-align: center; --tab-txt-color: White; --bg-color: #ff5593; --fontFamily: 'Margarine'; --fontSize: 20px; --tab-hover-color: White; --tab-hover-bg: #ffe0e8; --tab-select-color: White; --tab-select-bg: #ffe0e8; [/class] [div class="tabContainer values"] [div class=tabHolder] [div class="tab selected"][div class=tabID]1Tab
Dead?
[div class=tab][div class=tabID]2Tab[/div]Alive?[/div] [/div] [div class=tabContentHolder] [div class="tabContent 1"]
[/div] [div class="tabContent 2"]
[/div] [/div] [/div]
[/div]
[/div]
I love this character! I love how the dead and alive forms aren’t what you wouldn’t expect!

I'm almost tempted to make a teacher....

Of what I'm not sure of tho lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I'll admit, I'm new to this whole teaching thing, so I'll be learning along with y'all. Dont cause any trouble and we'll be alright, got it? "

Appearance:
tumblr_pomehuzYYI1tbqin0o1_640.pnj

Art credit to Morotsuyoshi

ecee4a281f8516a390d66f943c98f85c.jpg

Name: Gale Tsula
Species:
Wendigo/Magus
(Has some Magus heritage)
Sexuality: Pansexual
Magic abilities:

Shadow Manipulation- Gale can manipulate his own shadow, changing it's shape and can cause tendrils to come from it to ensnare any enemies. He can also take refuge into his own shadow and, in a sense, merge with another being's shadow. He must have permission from humans and other sentient magical creatures to do so, however.

Plant Manipulation- Very basic magical control of plants, such as vines or small trees. Can be used to entangle others or to grab onto things and move them about, like an extention of himself. Weak to fire attacks and very high temperatures.

Glamours/Camouflage- When in Wendigo form, he can change his appearance to look like that of an Albino deer. In any sort of extreme case he can become invisible for a short amount of time (about 2 minutes at most currently) as a form of "instant camouflage".

Glamours can usually be detected in some capacity by powerful magical beings, though how it's detected sometimes depends on the being in question. For example; one being may sense that what they assumed to be a deer was magical, and see an odd layering effect coming off of it, while another might just be able to simply sense the magical energy Gale has despite looking like a simple albino deer. [Gained after becoming a Wendigo]

Echo Location- Due to having hightened senses, if blinded for any duration of time he relies on his sensitive hearing to pick up sounds. If a sound is far too loud however, it can leave him disoriented and possibly vulnerable. [Gained after becoming a Wendigo]

Can also see better than a human at night in Wendigo form. Also much more durable in both forms, being able to take hits quite well and can bounce back from injuries slightly faster than most, but in doing so makes him susceptible to injuring himself worse than before.

Personality:
Gale doesn't sugarcoat his words, and although he used quite the bit of profanity ten years ago he's cleaned some of his vocabulary for the most part when speaking to those younger than him. He at times, can seem to have a bit of a temper, which is just his easily irritable nature if he doesn't have a cup of coffee every now and then on days where the bags under his eyes seem the most visable. He's been described as a dork by those few who are close to him, and occasionally makes jokes or references that some might not get.

At least three days before a full moon, he's fidgety and unable to keep still, his senses more keen and sensitive as well as his attitude becoming more prickly than usual due to the upcoming full moon. On the nights of full moons, he becomes a wendingo by force, where he usually holes himself up in his abode or wanders a forest and let his instincts take over. On full red moons, he's much more aggressive, but if he recognizes a scent will have enough sense not to try and charge at you.

He relates well to loner types usually, and despite his rough edges he does care for his students and--while not being a counselor of any kind--will gladly listen to whatever woes any student under his care has. He will gladly protect his students with his life if he has to. In Wendigo form, he could be considered dog-like to a degree.

Occasionally wanders wooded areas in both human and wendigo form, but uses his glamour when in daylight as a wendigo.

Class you are teaching:
Combative Program I
(He's most likely to seek advice from other teachers familiar in the field if he needs it. Expect him to fall on his behind a lot)

-Probably wouldn't mind assisting another teacher if asked

Backstory (optional):

Gale's mother, Crystal who was a Magus (a fancier term for witch in his opinion), died when he was young while the family were living in the Americas. This left him with his father, Wesa (way-sah), a man who was an elemental that wanted to strictly control his child for as long as possible. Gale, constantly lashing out whenever possible, turned to trouble and drugs during the beginnings of his high school years. He eventually found a father and mother figure along with one true friend who set him straight and changed his life for the better. He actually graduated high school and decided to try and study abroad in college. At this point, he kept what little magic he had inherited from his mother a secret, as well as partially forgotten to try and live a relatively normal life.

There are many legends of Wendigos and how they come to be. How Gale became one was during his college experiences. While most if not all legends and their popularity among the modern masses consider Wendigos as man eating beasts, not all of them eat human flesh. Although there may be occasional cravings for it in some cases, Gale himself doesn't have any taste for it and simply has a bigger meat intake in his diet.

When he met his first lover during his sophmore year of college, everything seemed to go downhill in Gale's opinion. Said lover was a Wendigo, and after two years together bit Gale and turned him into one too, and their relationship didn't last on top of that. He still has the scar from that life altering moment on his right shoulder, and his luck seems to have gotten a bit bad since then, but he's likely focussing too hard on the negatives.

Gale spent some time traveling, and while new to teaching he mostly took the job because he needs the money.​

Last edited:
Do you need a face claim? If not, i'm down to show a character sheet. I only have my Profile Pic as a picture..

Do you need a face claim? If not, i'm down to show a character sheet. I only have my Profile Pic as a picture..

I'm not the gm, but I'd say use your profile pic if you want? AL.Over used theirs, and I think someone else did too. Honestly you could add a description with it if you want I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back