• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Academy of EEEEEEEEEEVIL!!!

Shagranoz

One Thousand Club
Welcome To Ravenwood Academy of Villainy! You have been accepted to the premier school of criminal behavior in the United States. Maybe you're a mad scientist in training, with half a dozen plans for doomsday devices. Perhaps you're interested in our Black Magic department? We've got a fully supplied training area for all your necromantic covens and demon-summoning warlocks. Hell, maybe you just want to be a henchman and ride somebody else's coattails to infamy and glory. Personally, I don't really care. What matters is that you're here to get your education in evil. Together, we can accomplish great things... maybe even TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!

Um... was that a little too over-the-top?

Sincerely,

Jenny Blackheart,
Ravenwood Headmistress

So, as you might have already figured out, we will be playing budding supervillains, though teachers will be accepted as well. Everything from non-powered characters a la Joker to alien conquerors- whatever you can think of. The rules are simple:

1. This is a dictatorship, not a democracy. I'll do my damnedest to work with you, but if I have to put my foot down, I will.
2. Be nice in the OOC. You can have your rivalries IC, but don't let it spill over.
3. At least a good solid paragraph per post, preferably more. Give the other writers something to work with.
4. No Speedposting. People need to be able to react, and they can't be on here 24/7.
5. Last, and by far the most important, HAVE FUN! If nobody's having fun, this isn't going be worth your time.​

I love this idea, but I'm not sure if I can fully commit yet, so I just want to post my potential interest. ^_^

This seems like a fun way to get back into the RP scene! Is this a high school setting, or college level? Or both? I'm a fan of slightly older characters but I can work with high school too.

Enjoy! And remember, folks, I haven't turned anyone away yet, and I don't intend to start now!

Given the reminiscence of this to Sunbreaker, you can count me in if there's still room, although I'm a tad indecisive of what characters to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back