• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Academy of Beaufort: The Awakening (NOW OPEN & ACCEPTING)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
IMG_8389.jpg Location: In front of a stand getting a caramelized apple
Interactions w/: (FREE TO INTERACT)
Mentioned: N/A

Amariana was a nervous wreck, she had no idea what she was getting herself into when she applied here and got accepted into the academy. As always she just had to be late. You get what you get with Amariana, some days she will be early to events and functions while other days she will be late, or as she likes to call it, fashionably late. Amariana had caught the last few seconds of the speech made by their headmistress, but before then, she could really hear anything since she was just entering the academy. Amariana had watched as all the students dispersed and did things on their own for a while. She was curious as to how she would make friends, or if she would ever make friends here. She was a quiet yet fun girl, but often times people don't give her the day of time and it saddens her, which is why she keeps herself busy with volunteer work and her academics. Amariana had gotten a caramelized apple from one of the stands and she took a big bite out of it and was satisfied with its sweet yet tart flavours that mixed on her tongue.

Amarian was glad that the building workers took their items of luggage to their rooms already. Amariana still didn't have a roommate, but they did notify her that if someone were to request being in a room with someone else, then she would be next. She can accept it if she wanted too or not. Amariana was nervous about having someone as a roommate, even though she had a roommate from before that she lived with, this was different. This was school, not to mention a school filled with different creatures. She knows very well that the war against humans and the creatures were brutal and bloody. Amariana didn't know how to feel, what if she got a vampire? Werewolf? Witch? YIKES! Pretty sure she would feel awkward, even though she had nothing against them, but she did suspect that her mothers' disappearance was because a creature took her away. It still hurts her till this day that her mother isn't with her, and she does regret saying the things she said to herself during her birthday.

Amariana shook the thoughts from her head and pulled out the piece of paper that directed her to where her dorm would be. As she walked through the Academy, she was amazed and her mouth was left agape, she loved fine art and beautiful architecture. But she has never seen architecture this beautiful, the whole academy feels like a museum. The academy, if it could talk just called her poor, and she felt that.

As Amariana looked around for her room, she saw that a couple of the doors were open and she thought that the rooms that had doors open were to signify that it hadn't been taken yet. But boy was she wrong, she kept walking into rooms that were not hers, and you would think that the girl would know by this time to stop peeking in.

Amariana felt embarrassed that she couldn't find her room. She crossed her fingers and hoped that this last one was hers. Amariana looked in and saw that the items of luggage inside were hers. She smiled and let out a sigh of relief.

UPDATED:
Amariana made herself comfortable, but for some reason, she found it hard to relax and she didn't know why? Was it because she had a feeling that those items of luggage across from the bed from hers, was somebody else's? It seemed like very expensive luggage at that. Which could only mean one thing, the academy failed to notify her that she had a roommate after all or the fact that she had no clue who this roommate was. But from her gut, she knew that it was not a human. Amariana, ever since she was a child, she could sense creatures around her. For whatever reason that may be, she always had a feeling come up and when something happened, that only confirmed it. Often times she will have dreams that predict the future "Predict the future my butt." She thought to herself. But anywho, those dreams would tell her of what is to come or if she accidentally touches someone, it was almost as if she caught a glimpse of that person past, future or present. She tried to tell her mother, but her mother never seemed to give her a correct answer as to why this was happening to her, but her mother never did say that Amariana was making it up or that it wasn't true this stuff couldn't happen to her daughter. When Amariana had her grandmother from her mother's side visit her, years before she had passed, her grandmother was so close to telling her, but she was stopped by her mother who said to her grandmother that it was too early for her to understand. But now she would never have any answers since they were both gone.

Amariana shrugged and tried to not get over her head with this kind of stuff, but it was the reason for her applying to this academy, to get answers from people who she thought might help her.

Amariana put her things away neatly and quietly, and took her easel and some brushes and paint and began to paint what image she saw in her mind. This was another weird thing, whenever Amariana would see a vision, or an object or something, pop up in her mind, she would quickly start to either sketch or paint what she sees. Once she painted a black crow, which signifys a bad omen is coming, and that was two nights before her mothers disappearance.

Last edited:

Winter
"Every moment of your attention stops my heart."

mood:Flustered, Embarrassed

with: Judah, Fleur, and Kamaria

outfit:Uniform

Winter breathed out as the two girls stood up, smiling at them with a little wave. Wow that went much better than Winter thought it might have. There was always a percentage chance for her to have tripped and died. Or them to attack her. Or them to have suddenly died. No death equaled success! And the one named Kamaria even thought she was responsible enough to own a pet. Mother never allowed pets. Winter would have grown too attached and it would have been to sad for Mother to see. So no pets.

“Oh, thank you for thinking I could be responsible and emotionally ready for the 15 years of owning a dog but I don’t think he’s a dog. I believe the correct term is Werewolf. Of course dogs originate from wolves after mass genetic selection by humans but-” Oh the pretty french one looked at her funny… was that… wait… was this not going well?

Winter stumbled in her words, the Werewolf boy beside her staring at them until they walked away. “S..sorry” She muttered and looked down her eyebrows scrunching together as she tried to figure out what she had done wrong. Oh no… did she over do it with the facts again. Winter had spent so much time all by herself with only books and her Mother’s knowledge for comfort. “I thought I could help. I’m sorry. My expectations were skewed in this matter, most likely with my perception of the situation. It all led to that unfortunate event of me opening my mouth.” She breathed out, gripping her purse as she looked up and nodded at the boy. Wow… he was so big and scary. Were all boys like this? No she had seen some… was it just all Were’s then? Maybe…

“My apologies!” She turned, stepping forward until she realized… she didn’t know where she was going. So she stopped, opening her trust map where she had marked and color coded all the possible routes to her Dorm in order of less likely of death to quickest way. “Um, just tell me where the dorms are and I’ll be out of your hair. Not that I am in it persay. It is a metaphor. But you probably knew that. Not that it’s bad if you didn’t-...” Winter felt her Mother’s wave of displeasure circling through her. Nova probably could sense her flusteredness around this… well… this very cute boy… cute wolf? Were? Person?

codedbycrucialstar

Vera Silvestre
Taeyeon10.jpg
Interacting with: Felix AnimeGenork AnimeGenork , Elsie Ungifted ;-; Ungifted ;-;
Mentioned: Valentia summerwine summerwine
Outfit

Vera stepped out of her family's car, her heels clicking on the concrete. Without even waiting for her family's servants to start unloading her luggage, she headed off to her room, not bothering to go for the orientation. It was a waste of time anyway; it was probably going to be the same speech as ever, with maybe an additional part about playing niceties with the humans - which Vera was planning to do anyway...

She reached her room and lightly dropped her clutch onto her bed. It seems her roommate hadn't arrived yet...What to do, what to do? There wouldn't be any classes today. She could go 'terrorize' some of the first-years, or maybe just a few humans...A smile curved her lips. Now that sounded interesting.

Sauntering down the dormitory corridors, she considered. Where should she go? Just then, a familiar door caught her eye. Ah, Felix Simone. Now, there was someone who knew how to have as good of a time as her. Sometimes it seemed to her like they were kindred spirits, really - except that sex seemed to fill Felix's head even more than it did hers, and that was saying something. He didn't seem to be good for much else either.

Opening the door with preternatural silence, she leaned against the doorway, smirking. Her position emphasized her curves, and she exuded charisma. "Hello, Felix. How's your first day back going so far?" Her voice was husky; she generally had a lower voice than some of those...high-pitched, screechy females - something which had further attracted her lovers so far. Noticing what he was reading, she continued, "So you're into rabbits now? Shall I retrieve my bunny ears headband and wear them for you?"

Then she noticed the girl on the other bed, a pretty young-looking girl. She looked slightly nervous, and was looking at Felix. Oh dear, had Felix already made a move on her? Which administrator thought it would be a good idea to let Felix room with a girl, anyway? she thought, an amused smile playing on her lips. She directed her full attention towards the girl. She looked like she could be a fun new plaything. "Hello there. What's your name, hm?"

Last edited:
[div class=container][div class=bgimg]
[div class=open][div class=opentext][/div][/div][/div]

[div class=textbg][/div][div class=textbox]

"be careful who you trust; even the devil was once an angel."

mood: annoyed and bitter, later amused and helpful
with: kamaria aten, fleur emmanuelle caron, winter intrye

tags: erzulie erzulie nymphadora. nymphadora. Jennete Jennete

"Thank God," muttered Judah sardonically, arms crossed, watching as the toxic pair make their way up the grand staircase, each not forgetting to throw final dirty looks to both him and his newfound petite friend. He had never particularly liked Kamaria and neither did the rest of the student body, but then again, he had spent much of his time last year high, tipsy and more or less on his own. He had his social circle, but even then his reserved and withdrawn nature never really allowed him to connect with any of them. And now, he had all the more reason to keep to himself, after such a disastrous encounter with one of the Academy's high, mightiest, and bitchiest elite. A low, curt growl resonated from Judah's throat as he turned to look away in contempt, remembering the insults Kamaria threw at him centering around being a 'beast' that needed to be 'tamed' and 'collared - she even had the audacity to suggest neutering. An intense disdain began to simmer beneath his skin as he looked down on the ground, remembering how Kamaria had acted as if he was the dirt she had the lack of pleasure of discovering, a dirty, lowly mutt she had no interest in interacting with.

Judah glanced up momentarily however, catching the sight of Kamaria's friend just before they both disappeared to get to her dorm. His disdain began to melt, remembering the way they had both looked at each other. Judah knew he had caught her off guard - it really was no surprise, with his build and plethora of tattoos boggling to the eye, but Judah somehow felt something was different. Whether if it was a good different or a bad one, Judah couldn't tell, since she too wasn't shy to take a righteous jab at him, but all he knew was that unlike with the spiteful Kamaria and despite everything, he felt a small, nagging need of wanting to see her again.

As they disappeared, his attention was drawn to the small, attractive white-haired girl next to him, staring at the pair as well as they walked away from them. She turned to him, letting out a stumbling 'sorry' as she gazed down at the ground pensively, as if she was struggling to figure out what had gone wrong with all that. Judah smiled, giving the girl a curious glance as he remembered the freshman's answer to Kamaria's beast and collar insult, innocently thanking Kamaria for thinking that she was responsible enough to own a pet, and then proceeding to ramble on again, even daring to correct the ancient Egyptian vampiress . He didn't know if it was her trolling or actually acting genuine, but either way, it discomforted the bitch pair enough to leave, and he was fine with that.

He did catch the dirty looks the two had sent the new girl's way as she rambled earlier, and to be quite honest, it annoyed him. He understood that freshmen were always met with a certain level of superiority and disrespect from the higher classes, but Judah knew this girl did not deserve to be demeaned like that. She had defended him, after all.

The girl went on with her apology, her speech surprising eloquent. Once she was finished, she let out a small sigh, gripping her handbag as she looked up and nodded at him. Judah caught her alarm at his looming figure over her petite frame, seeing the all too familiar flash of momentary fright. Judah loosened his stance and took the liberty to step back a bit to ease her, shaking his head.

"You don't need to apologize," he started, but before he could continue, she let out an abrupt 'my apologies!' and turned around to leave, until she realized that she had no idea where she was going, pulling out a map of all things, and as Judah went closer, looking practically over her shoulder, he could see it was a map of the Academy, covered in squiggles and marks going all over the place.

She began to talk, asking if he could help her locate her dorm, stumbling over her words, and Judah could sense her growing nervousness as she spoke. It amused him in a way, and he wondered if all freshmen were as quirky and unnerved as this one. Nevertheless, he figured he'd help her, as a sign of goodwill and thanks for the way she had defended him.

"First things first," he answered goodnaturedly, interrupting her, beginning to walk towards the entrance of the Academy. "You won't be needing this." He took the map from her hands. "They should've sent you a form of some sort showing your dorm number with a key attached," he continued matter-of-factedly, folding the map and placing it in her handbag, spotting the form he was talking about right there, tucked at the very back, with all her other things. He pulled it out with a slight knowing smirk on his face. "A form just like this one," he said, holding it up, the key jangling.

"Dorm Eight A," he read aloud and placed it in her hands. "Dorm Eight A it is," he concluded, stepping up the stairs, glancing at her.
"You coming?"

[/div]
[/div]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡

[class=container] height:400px; width:320px; margin:auto; position:relative; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=textbg] height:400px; width:320px; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/39/fc/f9/39fcf97499c538d3a696ecef0c237e1e.jpg'); background-size:130%; opacity:0.9; position:absolute; top:0px; left:-1px; [/class] [class=textbox] height:390px; width:310px; position:absolute; top:0px; left:0px; overflow-y:scroll; padding:5px; [/class] [class name=textbox] font-size:12px; text-align:justify; color:black; [/class] [class=bgimg] height:400px; width:320.5px; position:absolute; left:-0.5px; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/c6/ff/71/c6ff71d1d18d639d4b731c5fa028b3f6.jpg'); background-size:130%; z-index:6; [/class] [class=open] height:70px; width:70px; border:5px solid #000000; background-color:white; border-radius:50%; margin:auto; position:relative; top:140px; opacity:0.95; cursor:pointer; z-index:6; [/class] [class=opentext] font-size:30px; color:#000000; text-align:center; position:relative; top:12.5px; z-index:6; [/class] [script class=open on=click] addClass slideUp1 bgimg addClass slideUp2 open [/script] [class=slideUp1] animation-name: {post_id}slideUp; animation-duration:1.7s; animation-fill-mode:forwards; [/class] [class=slideUp2] animation-name: {post_id}slideUp; animation-duration:5.7s; animation-fill-mode:forwards; [/class] [animation=slideUp] [keyframe=0] transform: translateY(0px); [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] transform: translateY(-450px); [/keyframe] [/animation]

Winter
"A new favorite feeling."

mood:Curious

with: Judah

"First things first," he answered goodnaturedly, interrupting her, beginning to walk towards the entrance of the Academy. "You won't be needing this." Winter stared up at him, wide eyed.

“B..but I… it has all the best routes that have the least amount of stairs and access to water so I never slip and possibly crack my head open or what if it was icey and I slipped and also cracked my head open. It takes 235kg or 2300 newtons or 520 lbs of force to crush the human skull. Just get stepped on the wrong way by a heavy biker… and woosh.” Winter puffed out an air sound effect as she mimed the back of her head exploding. Oh no... was that weird? Was she being weird? Why did he have so many tattoos? There were so many reasons not to get tattoos. The sanitation facts about tattoo parlors alone... whew.

“I have to be prepared not to die here. Mother said that will all the new changes and the large population it is very likely that my personality gets me murdered. That is why no roommate and-” She pulled the map back out. “Death safety map.” She looked as he dangled the key in front of her still, walking up the stairs. Stairs… her worst nightmare. Wait he was still going? He had her key? What if she had to sleep outside?! He seemed like he could probably muster the newton force to catch her if she fell on this uncharted route he was taking her down. “W-wait for me!”

She scurried up beside him, counting every step. Even pressure, even pressure, sure footing. Don’t trip and fall and die Winter. Don’t trip and fall and die Winter. “Wh..what is your name? I um… I never asked. I’m Winter. It derives from the season yes but also from family history. Also from natural coloring.” She looked up at him. Really had to look up. Was he tall because of his parents or because he was a Were? "Are you tall because you are a Werewolf?" Her eyes went wide and she snapped her mouth shut. Rude. Rude. Rude. What was she thinking? This is why Mother said her personality would get her killed. No one would like her like her mother did.

codedbycrucialstar

"we're all a little broken."

mood: calm, reminiscing, a little dirty-minded
with: kamaria aten, fleur emmanuelle caron, winter intrye

tags: Jennete Jennete

Judah watched in confused wonder as the girl began to theorize and get into what Judah began to see as a habit of hers, babbling on about how her map was going to save her from various scenes and options in which she dies by head explosion.

When the girl mentioned her mother, Judah couldn't help but wonder what kind of psycho mother would tell their daughter that their personality would get them murdered - at the Academy, no less? Of course, he was raised by a psycho father with vindictive and murderous tendencies, accompanied by a rowdy, degenerate group of brothers, so who was he to judge?

Still, he couldn't help but think this girl to be a bit of a nutcase - sweet, attractive, but a nutcase. Judah began to walk further up the stairs as she scurried to join him, introducing herself as Winter.

Winter? he thought for a moment. It was an odd enough name, but not bad; and the more he thought about it, the name suited the girl quite nicely; not only by appearance, but by nature, as far as Judah could tell. He felt a sharp pang as he realized the stark difference between the both of them; she was fresh and new, like newly fallen snow, and by the looks of it, just as innocently naive. As for him, Judah was, plainly, a criminal. He was apart of a fearsome gang of werewolves who did just about everything one could imagine under the sun. And for a time, he too, adopted the criminal lifestyle, and Judah was sure that if it weren't for his mother's influence in his earlier years and his own choices, he would've surely become just as much of a degenerate as his father and brothers are.

Winter's question shook Judah out of his thoughts, and he couldn't help but raise a eyebrow to the strange question, but he answered it nevertheless as they walked within the Academy's walls.

"That's a part of it," he said, glancing at her wide, brown eyes. "But it's mostly because my father is pretty tall in size. 6'8, to be exact. Tallest in the family." He looked back, keeping his eyes on the spotless, golden floors of the Academy, as if the very mention of his father was hard to talk about.
"Yeah," he continued, a small, mirthless chuckle escaping him. "It's pretty hard when it comes to comparing sizes with him - it's real useful when it comes to the ladies though, if you catch my drift." Judah gave Winter a sideways glance as they walked, a humourless smile on his lips, to see if she got the joke or not.

[/div]
[/div]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡

[class=container] height:400px; width:320px; margin:auto; position:relative; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=textbg] height:400px; width:320px; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/39/fc/f9/39fcf97499c538d3a696ecef0c237e1e.jpg'); background-size:130%; opacity:0.9; position:absolute; top:0px; left:-1px; [/class] [class=textbox] height:390px; width:310px; position:absolute; top:0px; left:0px; overflow-y:scroll; padding:5px; [/class] [class name=textbox] font-size:12px; text-align:justify; color:black; [/class] [class=bgimg] height:400px; width:320.5px; position:absolute; left:-0.5px; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/c6/ff/71/c6ff71d1d18d639d4b731c5fa028b3f6.jpg'); background-size:130%; z-index:6; [/class] [class=open] height:70px; width:70px; border:5px solid #000000; background-color:white; border-radius:50%; margin:auto; position:relative; top:140px; opacity:0.95; cursor:pointer; z-index:6; [/class] [class=opentext] font-size:30px; color:#000000; text-align:center; position:relative; top:12.5px; z-index:6; [/class] [script class=open on=click] addClass slideUp1 bgimg addClass slideUp2 open [/script] [class=slideUp1] animation-name: {post_id}slideUp; animation-duration:1.7s; animation-fill-mode:forwards; [/class] [class=slideUp2] animation-name: {post_id}slideUp; animation-duration:5.7s; animation-fill-mode:forwards; [/class] [animation=slideUp] [keyframe=0] transform: translateY(0px); [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] transform: translateY(-450px); [/keyframe] [/animation]

Winter
"A new favorite feeling."

mood:Curious

with: Judah

“Oooh, genetics. I considered that possibility too.” Winter paused, clearing her throat as she tried to phrase it in a way her mother said would make her less annoying. “I mean.. Yea totally. Tots...get it… dude.” She smiled, looking...and looking and looking up at him. “I could see height being a factor in your selection of a- I mean… you being tall must be really nice for picking up chicks… bro.” Winter nodded, breathing out a sigh of relief.

“I am glad that this path you have directed us on has been free from danger and death.” Winter was feeling… comfortable. Stable. What was her mother so worried about? She was going to as the kids were saying “nail this”!

"I honestly think you are very fascinating. So many facts about you, the one's the pretty lady... um Kamaria, said, they were so wrong." Winter laughed, her head going back as she put her hand on her chest to stop herself. "Calling you a dog when you are clearly a Lycanthrope or in common terms a werewolf. Wow, it really surprised me when you didn't contest that error in factuality...um I mean... ya know c-call her out on that...fake news... dude." She awkwardly punched him in the arm in a fist bump sort of way. That is what friends did right?

"So what dorm are you staying in? Maybe we will be able to have a class or two together... unless... well actually they may separate based on newness and I am assuming you are not a freshman in any way what with you being so... um... well tall and big." Winter blushed a bit. "I am unsure why but commenting on the size of your body makes me feel uncomfortable. Like I may be accidentally objectifying you or insulting you."

Winter wondered what else she could do to make this ANY worse... when a student dropped their bag, a bag which must have contained a metal object for the loud sound it created. Winter screeched, her hands going to her ears as she ducked down, curled up. Panic filled her as thoughts came flooding into her mind of home...

Winter's small hand pressed into the carpet, making patterns as Nova groaned on and on. Suddenly, her mother voice stopped and Winter looked up to see her Mother nervously peeking out the window.
Splat! Splat!
Something was making noises against the glass. Winter crawled over to her Mother's long skirts, clutching at them tightly. She was only four in this memory but she still could remember the smell of Nova's perfume, of the way her hand felt running through her little girls soft blonde locks.
"Mama?"
Nova looked down at her, panic in her beautiful chocolate eyes that matched her hair and skin. "Winter... when even you hear loud noises. Run baby. It's the monsters. There are monsters outside." Winter stood, concern etched into her big blue eyes as she went to peer out. She didn't realize at the time it was just silly little boys in masks pelting eggs. All she saw were monsters trying to break in... to hurt her and to hurt her Mama. Nova screamed and Winter began to cry.
"Mama! Mama!"
A butler ran to the window, closing the curtain, trying to calm Nova down. All Winter heard was her mother screaming about the monsters trying to get inside. "Run! Run Frost! Run Winter! Run!" Winter turned to run, her hands covering her ears.
No Mama! Don't cry! Don't cry... just
Run...
Run...

RUN!

“No!” She cried out loudly, looking up only to see… it was fine. And they were in no danger. There were no monsters... Tears came to her eyes as she looked up at Judah. “I… I just… D-don’t hate me. I d-don’t like l-loud noises. I… I’m sorry. J-just give me the key. I can find my own way. Being seen with me will surely ruin the perception of reality you wish your peers to have when regarding you.”

She stood up, tears falling down her cheeks, reaching for her dorm key in his hand. “I r-really have made the worst first impression. Mother was right. I wasn’t ready to come here.” Her Mother was always right. This was a mistake. A horrible mistake. The first maybe friend she could have made in her life... and she babbled in his defense, annoyed girls he COULD have been friends with, and then acted like a weirdo in the first five minutes.

codedbycrucialstar

3f0da580f0128f70d313cdf18bc04f17.jpg

Interactions: N/A
Mentioned: sprouhtt sprouhtt

---------------------

Nathaniel arrived at the courtyard like every year. It was the same old story except for now. The fact that humans were allowed on these grounds wasn’t something he particularly approved of as he didn’t like to be in their presence in the first place. They were all the same anyway, only grouping with the strongest for their own benefit. Whenever they would see a chance to get more power, they would grab it for their own selfish reasons. The mere thought about them made his stomach twist, a frown appearing for a split second before returning back to its normal state. Walking over the grounds, not really interested in the speech the woman was giving. Scrolling through his cell phone, squinting his eyes as the sun was shining so brightly. Covering with his hand a part of his screen so he could see what was written on it. Mainly some stupid chain mails that people kept on sending as if they had nothing better to do with their lives. Deleting it almost instantly before continuing his walk to the dormitory.

He didn’t know if he had a roommate or not. If not it would be peaceful for once without even getting a headache from their annoying voices. Though he had a roommate before who he didn’t detest but since the person had to move to another country, his one ‘fun’ year was the sole memory that was left. Rubbing the back of his neck as he entered the cool hallway. Adjusting to the different lightning. The gold was pretty overwhelming, even for Nathaniel, no matter how many times he had walked through them. Letting his eyes go over the architectural highlights which were pretty eye-catching. Taking his time to go through the place as he wasn’t in a hurry at all.

For now he hadn’t encountered any humans on his way which was a big plus. Hoping that he could go through the day without actually having to speak to them or be in their space. Licking his lips as he finally arrived at the dorm rooms which were way bigger than the average dormitory. Well, the school was pretty high standard so it wasn’t something to be surprised about in the end. However it seemed like his luck wasn’t present today as he passed the rooms one by one, some curiosity peaking up whenever he passed one, peeking inside once in a while. Stopping at one of them as he noticed an unfamiliar presence. One that felt an awful lot like those dull creatures. A human.

Letting out a deep sigh as he glared into her direction without even realizing it. After a small pause, he started moving again but to his annoyance, his room was placed directly next to the human. ”Great.” He growled under his breath as he wasn’t too fond of the situation he was in. Walking inside without even bothering to close the door. Putting his clothes in the closet on his side. He didn’t have an awful lot of stuff with him which made it easier to stuff everything inside.

Location: Dorm Room Mentions:N/A Interactions: AnimeGenork AnimeGenork (Felix) NightPhoenix NightPhoenix (Vera) With:Felix-Vera Outfit:-Click Meh [class=PostBox]width:80%;height:auto;padding:10px;border:3px double #ffffff;margin:auto;border-radius:10px;position:relative;[/class] [class=PostName]width:80%;height:33px;border-bottom:double 4px #ffffff;border-bottom-right-radius:90%;border-bottom-left-radius:90%;margin:auto;text-align:center;font-size:25px;[/class] [class=Credit]font-size:8px;position:absolute;bottom:0;right:1px;[/class] [class name=PostBox]border-color:#EE9FFC;[/class] [class name=PostName]border-color:#EE9FFC;[/class]​

[div class=PostBox][div class=PostName]Elsie Eldwald[/div][div class=Credit]Created by IdyllicDreamer[/div]

images (12).jpeg
Elsie was about to unpack after her she spoke to her roommate when another female came through the door and said some interesting things to her roommate.Elsie looked in confusion as the female apparently looked like she was flirting with him.Not that Elsie could blame her he was cute as for the female who was apparently looking at her also.When she spoke to her Elsie smiled at the female who she was still looking at."Hello,I'm Elsie and you are?"The look the female was giving Elsie made Elsie feel like she was fflirting.Woah,wait a minute.Elsie quickly took her eyes off the girl as her phone pinged again.It seems like her mother always messes with her at the worst time.I can't do nothing without her messing with me.me.Dont get it wrong Elsie loved her mom but she can be annoying some times.Elsie got tired of hearing the ping and rushed to the bathroom.
--------

"Yes Mom?"
"Hello Agape,I miss you so much."
"I just got here."
Why does she always do this?
"I know but it feels like forever,did you meet your roommate yet?"
"Yes---"
"How are they?A they nice or should I call the administration---"
They are doing good.
"They are okay,Mom I got to go.Okay?I love you bye.
"Okay,I love you t---"
Elsie hung up and muted her phone ,for now.Elsie looked into the mirror and fixed her hair into a high ponytail.Elsie wanted to take off the uniform,she wasn't starting school today anyway.So Elsie went out to her bed and got a new outfit.She went to the bathroom and slipped it on as she folded her uniform and went back to her form and flipped on her bed.She carefully placed her uniform on a hanger and hung it inside the closet.Elsie noticed the girl was still there and she walked back to her bed setting her phone on top beside her.
Elsie decided to break the silence
"So...where is your dorm?"That sounded a bit creepy but what else could she say.It was obvious the girl found Elsies dorm so why couldn't Elsie know hers?Elsie sat there and thought about the awkward question but it didn't seem all that awkward,maybe they could be friends?Maybe they can be more then friends,whoa that came out wrong or did it?Elsie realized she was looking at the girl the whole time and she must've come off as creepy.

[/div]​

Vera Silvestre
Taeyeon10.jpg
Interacting with: Elsie Ungifted ;-; Ungifted ;-; , Felix AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Mentioned: -
Outfit

Vera smiled in amusement as the girl - Elsie - rushed off to the bathroom after introducing herself. When she returned, she asked Vera, “So...where is your dorm?” Vera let out a low laugh. “Where’s my dorm? Well, aren’t you an assertive one?” she smirked at Felix. “Looks like you got lucky with the dorm assignments this time round, Felix,”

Pushing off the doorway, the black-haired werewolf approached Elsie. “Well, before any of that, perhaps I should introduce myself first. Manners, you know,” Vera held out a hand. Her fingers were long and slender, her nails clear but perfectly manicured. “I’m Vera. Pleased to make your acquaintance...Elsie.”

Despite Vera’s constant flirting, she was actually not a difficult person to get along with. She never went beyond teasing - unless the other person wanted to, which could be rather frequent. But she had her fun with sly innuendoes, something that occasionally made even her friends blush.

Jennifer
「For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness. -Ralph Waldo Emerson 」

Interacting w/:
Mentioned: Ungifted ;-; Ungifted ;-;

Jennifer listened to the girls apology, and just waved her hand in a "nevermind"-manner, smiling widely.
- Dont worry about it! Jen was going to continue the conversation, but the girl in front of her suddenly took off, which was weird but not unheard of. With a little shrug, Jen squeezed herself out of the rather big mass of people, which was slowly getting smaller as most people were heading for their dorms or other places. However, Jen was in no hurry so she walked to the stairs that lead into the academy, and sat herself on one of the steps in the middle - it was a good spot, with a nice view.

It was great to be back. Jen quietly watched people heading in to the academy, and seeing groups of friends walk together made her smile a little. But simultaneously it reminded her that she never had experienced that - her friends came and went. Jen often found herself drifting on her own, searching for someone to talk to. The more she thought about it, the more she realized that Luna was the only one she could confide in. Even Jen could admit that Luna was a terrible listener and often could interrupt with her own stories, which discouraged the younger one to seek her whenever she struggled.

Jen shook her head a little. It wouldn't help to worry about it, maybe she just hadn't met the friend yet. The friend that would change her life and be there for her always. So, there was still hope! Jennifer got up from the step she was sitting on, and started to cheerfully hop up the stairs. Once she got to the top, the vampire girl took a look on the paper she had before making her way towards the room assigned to her - she dearly hoped she'd have a roommate!

template by astraea

IMG_8389.jpg Location: Left her room, and now is in front of Nathaniel's dorm w/ hot tea in hands
Mood: Flustered
Interactions w/: About to interact with Nathaniel Doughnut Doughnut
Mentioned: erzulie erzulie (Kamaria)

Amariana had brought a coffee maker with her, but instead of just making coffee, she had tea instead. She was hooked on tea every since she was little, it brought comfort to her, and so she started experimenting with different herbs and found natural herbal remedies to help with anything, except cure cancer. She was a little tea professional. Amariana took a full water bottle that she had in her bag and dumped some water into the water reservoir and took out a jar that had these big leaves and she removed two leaves from there. This leaf was designed to help calm the body and any nervous jitters. Which Amariana needed at the moment, she was so nervous about meeting her new roommate. She knew for a fact that her roommate was either a werewolf or a vampire, she didn't guess a witch because whenever she was around witches, she could sense it. Like it was said in the first post, she has something inside of her that can sense danger or creature. When Amariana's tea was done brewing, she poured it into a clear glass cup that had the tea leaves already placed in it.

Amariana allowed the leaves to soak in the hot water and she looked around and realized that she was still alone, but felt the door creak, even though nobody touched it. Amariana decided to go and see who was at the door, she knew that someone had been watching her, but she didn't know who. When she walked towards the door, she smelled a trail of cologne that was left at her door. She followed it to where it stopped in front of another dorm next to her.

This was unlike Amariana, but she turned around on her heel and decided to head back to her room. She contemplated whether she should pour this mystery person some of her tea. She thought that they were just as nervous as she was, and when they were at her door they were too shy to say hi. Amariana looked for a glass cup in her bin and finally found one. She poured some water and added the tea leaves and grabbed her cup of tea as well and made her way out of her room. She bit the bottom of her lips and hit the door with her foot, but not too hard so that she didn't leave any marks or indentation. She just hoped the person on the other side of the door was human.

"Uh, hello? I noticed someone by my door..." Amariana began to stutter a bit. "...b-but didn't get time to um a-a-actually see who you were since you left so quickly. I brought tea as a way of introducing myself." She let out a sigh of relief, she was talking forever and didn't know when to shut up. Amariana couldn't believe herself and how forward she was kind of being. She has never gone up to anyone before, nor has anyone really came up to her to say hi or introduce themselves. Amariana was trying something new that she has never done before.

She suddenly had a lightbulb moment and looked down at the tea, Great, they will probably take one look at the tea and think I'm poisoning them. Why couldn't you just bring your smile and empty-handed. You just had to start sharing food," She kept on mentally kicking herself for that. Amariana began to turn on her heel before they could answer the door and sneak away with the little dignity she had. But it was taking a while for her to do so since she was holding the cups of tea by the handles and running or walking quickly with tea is a bad idea.

"inside every person you know, there's a person you don't."

mood: dumbstruck, concerned, later a bit guilty
with: winter intrye, fleur emanuelle caron

tags: Jennete Jennete , nymphadora. nymphadora.

She didn't get the joke, did she?

This educated guess of Judah's was only more fortified the more Winter went on, trying to be....what was she trying to be? Relatable? Dumbing it down to seem more 'normal'? Judah, in all honesty, didn't have a clue. All he knew was that it was strange, almost as strange as she was.

In a good way of course.

Judah raised a questioning eyebrow at Winter's attempt to compliment his height, ending with with a very hesitant 'bro' at the end, in which he couldn't hold it any longer. He let out a quiet laugh despite himself at her queer attempts, glancing at her sideways as they walked further down the majestic hallways of the Academy, then back to the path. This was about the strangest, yet most amusing conversation he had been in. And surprisingly, he found to be enjoying himself, which was a rare enough occurrence since he didn't usually find other people's company agreeable.

The laugh must've eased Winter, and as such, began to talk in her normal, eloquent way, telling him she was glad he wasn't leading both of them on a path full of 'danger' and 'death'. Judah smirked slightly, finding her way of speech rather comical.
It seemed that she too, found Judah almost as engaging as he did her, telling him that he fascinated her. Judah watched her as she threw her head back in laughter, her hand on her chest to try and stop herself as she once again reiterated her defense, saying how the 'pretty lady' Kamaria was wrong for insulting him earlier. Judah felt another laugh coming up as she awkwardly tried to punch him in the arm in a friendly manner, as a show of goodwill and newfound friendship.

Is that what we are? he wondered silently, watching her. He was never too good at being friends with anyone - he never really had anybody outside of his pack and outside of his brotherly relationships with his older half siblings. And his last few years of being at the Academy didn't say much either; he could never find or keep any solid friendships, and was more or less a loner.

But if he was being honest with himself, Judah knew that he wouldn't mind this unusual girl. He didn't know what it was, but he knew that it was good. And when she alluded to them having classes together and having their dorms near each other, Judah found himself hoping too. He caught her nervous blush and couldn't help but smile coyly at the mention of him being so tall and big, and then quickly apologizing if she had accidentally offended him by 'objectifying' or 'insulting' him.

No, no, you're pretty spot on, he thought to himself, grinning slightly at the silliness of it all. She really was a new one to all this, and he couldn't help but wonder how sheltered she must've been back home from the world to be this skittish about her every word or action.

Judah was about to open his mouth to say something before a student who was passing along the same hallway dropped their bulky bag, making a large clang sound as it dropped. Judah winced and rubbed his ear for a moment, the loud noise unpleasant to his hypersensitive hearing. For Winter, however, the story was completely different.

Before Judah knew it, Winter screeched in shock and terror and covered her ears, ducking and curling into a ball on the ground. Judah nearly jumped back at the whole thing, staring as Winter lay there, shuddering and whimpering, her eyes shut tight. Judah glanced around wildly, seeing if anyone else had just witnessed what had happened, but seeing that the hallway was empty; the student that had dropped his things had run out the moment it happened.

Judah glanced back at Winter, concern and panic flowing through his veins. He had no idea what to do - he could only guess this was some sort of episode, maybe a form of PTSD, even though Judah couldn't possibly imagine how this girl could've developed such a serious mental illness unless she was in some war Judah had never heard of.

Judah knew that if he touched her, she could take that as a threat of some sort and attack him, even though he doubted the girl would really do much harm anyway. All he could do was watch and see if she would snap out of it, hopefully sooner than later, and then---

"NO!"

Judah's gaze snapped right back at Winter, his heart beating fast, his breath a bit ragged in shock. The girl looked up, her eyes seeming to catch focus and realize that she was there, and everything was fine. Tears welled up in her dark brown eyes as she caught sight of Judah, a breathless, stuttering apology coming out. Judah stared at her, unable to comprehend what just happened. He saw that she was obviously distressed, but physically, he did not make a move. His mind was reeling over, trying to pick up the pieces of what had just occurred - he felt the all too human feelings of compassion and concern, his heart telling him to go to her, see if she was okay, to help her, like any human would.

But years of hard, cruel discipline from his father, who thought those human feelings and instincts to be complete rubbish, were ingrained in Judah's psyche, ingrained in every muscle. He was forced to push those feelings and instincts aside, and as a result, Judah didn't do a single thing but stare at her, frozen, as she regained her composure shakily, tears running down her pale face as she went on about her mother and mistakes. He said nothing, seeming almost cold and indifferent, when in reality, he was reeling over in worry and unease just as much as she was - he just didn't know how to express it.

Judah realized Winter had finished her teary exposition, and now, it was just the two of them in the middle of the hallway, Winter seeming like she was waiting on him to say something, anything...

Judah snapped out of it and shook his head slightly. "No - no, yeah...you're right," he said, his voice low and a bit hoarse. "I'll...uh, see you later." He began to walk, accidentally brushing past her quite roughly, leaving her to find her dorm, and leave him to find his.

As Judah walked away, he felt an overpowering sense of shame. He gritted his teeth in frustration, knowing that by now, despite her naivety, she would've figured him as a complete asshole by now. He did act like a complete asshole back there; what on earth was he thinking? Judah let out a bitter sigh as he pulled out his form to find his dorm, regret and a strange sense of loss coming over him. His first day was doomed to be a fucked-up mess from the start; he had made enemies, and now, he could say he had lost a potential friend as well.

As he made his way up the his dorm, he felt a slight change in attitude; maybe him meeting his new dorm mate wouldn't end up in disaster like it had so marvelously the first two times. Judah entered his floor with a slightly improved mood, finding his dorm room as Dorm 9B.

He opened the door and entered casually, playing around with his key. When he looked up, his eyes widened at the sight before him.

It was the stunning friend of Kamaria's from before, sitting on the edge of what seemed to be her bed, boots off, her long, sleek legs crossed, elegantly sipping a glass of Rose, biting deliciously into chocolate, seeming completely at peace with herself.

Shit.

[/div]
[/div]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡

Winter
"I miss me, the old me, the happy me... the gone me."

mood: Devastated, Hopeful

with: Judah, Armariana

"No - no, yeah...you're right," he said, his voice low and a bit hoarse."I'll...uh, see you later." He began to walk, accidentally brushing past her quite roughly, leaving her to find her dorm, and leave him to find his. Winter stared after him, tears falling down her cheeks. She tucked her hair behind her ear and looked both ways, finding a small alcove to duck behind. She crouched behind there, shakily turning on her phone as she went to her contacts, only one name there. Mother.

You’re right. You’re right. You’re right. Never should have come. Never should have come.

“Pick up… pick up.” Winter muttered, chewing at the corners of her nails till she tasted blood. She needed to stop ripping up her cuticles.

“Darling what is it? What happened?”

“I… I… I freaked out. Someone dropped something and I freaked out and you were right… I think he hates me now-”

“He?”

“I met a friend-”

“Boy’s are not friends Winter. Now get to your room so you can properly relax. You are too tense and stressed. Sure, this boy will hate you now and think you’re a freak. But I never will. You will always be loved in this world Winter. As long as I am here, you will have someone who loves you. I loved you when you were human and I love you now my little snowflake.”

Winter nodded, smiling softly as she sniffed, rubbing at her nose and eyes. “I love you too Mother. Always and forever.”

“Always and forever.” The line went dead and Winter stood up, shaky but still standing. Could she blame him for hating her? No… but there would be other people! She was sure… and if she could make just ONE friend… maybe… maybe her Mother would be happy she had such a well liked daughter.

Winter walked, using her map with the color coordinations, to her dorm. She looked at the door and saw a girl standing there with tea. Oh was this her roommate?

“Greetings! Hello! I’m Winter, are you my roommate? I am making such an assumption based on your current position outside of my rooms door.” She tilted her head, her eyes still a bit… red but oh well. Just one break down? All good considering this was her first adventure into a place other than her Mother’s house. As long as this person didn't ask how she was then she wouldn't break down crying about how she humiliated herself by breaking down crying... just... Winter needed to stop breaking down and crying.

codedbycrucialstar

❝ FLEUR CARON. ❞
"My poor friend, just sleep if you wish."

Fleur shot her friend a tired, yet playful smirk as she took another bite of her chocolate. "Who said I was tired?" She mused back. The female absolutely adored Kamaria and her unorthodox motherly tendencies. It's always been that way between the two, a friendship which blossomed when Fleur was only a baby, and Kamaria was in her late 800s, it was only natural for Kamaria to take such a motherly stance when Fleur is-- and forever will be-- a baby to her in age.

"Do whatever you like, cherie, I'm not going anywhere." She hummed with a smile. Her dark eyes wandered to the edge of her bed as Kamaria left to take a shower. Her mind couldn't help but think about the man from earlier, how his tattoo stood out against his plain clothes and his pale eyes shined brightly, almost resembling the color of the moon. Fleur never went for guys with such rough and "angsty" appearances, but then again, a pretty face is a pretty face.

With another sip of her drink, Fleur felt the alcoholic drink flow through her body and numb the tense feeling that stung her body. A peaceful smile grew on her lips while Fleur untangled her long hair from her hair-tie, allowing her dark locks to fly down to past her shoulders. For a sweet, delicate moment, the witch was perfectly content with herself; and then she heard the door open.

Fleur swung her legs around the side of her bed as she glanced to the figure standing in the door frame. Her eyebrows knitted together as she placed her glass down on her bedside table and stood up from her bed. He definitely had the advantage of being taller than her, even with her average height, the male easily towered over her. Fleur crossed her long arms in front of her chest and frowned, "Wrong room, babe, the kennel is down the hall on the left." She spoke bluntly.
tags madame moiselle madame moiselle + erzulie erzulie . • where dorm room. • outfit qt.

Last edited:

Interactions: sprouhtt sprouhtt Jennete Jennete

---------------------

A gentle aroma started to fill his room as he was near the end of unpacking everything. Pausing with his actions as he didn’t know where the scent was coming from. Checking his bags to see if anything had spilled inside but that didn’t seem to be the case. It had been a while since he smelled something like this now that he thought about it. Looking around the room as his curiosity took over and wanted to know the source even if he had to by force. But since he was at school, that wasn’t exactly appreciated. After all, he had gotten into several arguments while at this place and was slightly targeted by professors and supervisors since his behaviour was not good enough. Especially since he had to learn to act “normal” when outside of the school domain.

Arms crossed over each other as he couldn’t find it in his room. But as he heard footsteps shuffling at the front of the door, he raised an eyebrow as it was probably coming from over there. When he heard a voice talking, he realized that it was truly the case. Pulling the door open with a bit too much force, blame it on him being too curious for his own good. And that was when he noticed it. The girl from next door holding two cups of tea. Tilting his head to the side as his piercing stare was directly focused on her. ”You. What are you holding?” He growled towards her, closing the already small distance in only a matter of seconds. Now standing in front of her, blocking of the way to her room. Looking at the cups she was holding and the liquid that was inside of them. ”What kind of tea is it?” He asked, pointing towards it.

Lifting his eyes up, only to see that they weren’t alone. Probably not even having noticed her presence to begin with. Another girl with blonde hair was standing there as well. Recalling that he also heard something about roommates. Seeing the spot that she mentioned, he sighed and ran a hand through his dark blonde hair as he shook his head. ”As if things were too good to be true…” He muttered under his breath, some annoyance could be heard. At a closer look, the blonde seemed to have red eyes. She was… crying? People still did that in public nowadays? What would they even get out of that?

❝ CASPER FORD. ❞
Casper watched with a steady eye as Elora spoke, capturing his full attention. He definitely hadn't met a girl like her before, or at the academy, but the academy was usually full of preppy snobs, all trying to outwear the most expensive thing they could their grubby hands on. It was like a jungle, a hierarchy full of money-hungry animals, maybe that's why Casper never really felt the need to fit in. But even those who were less fortunate than the trust funds still managed to travel home to see their loved ones. Was there a pang of jealously from the teen? Well, he wouldn't admit it out loud.

Casper dragged his feet as he followed Elora closely behind, scratching the back of his head aimlessly as he wandered. Casper wasn't exactly sure what to think of his new roommate, or the whole "co-ed" situation. But the one word that keep floating in his head was simply: interesting. As Elora opened the door to their room, Casper's gaze flickered to his side of the room, already showing signs of existence and how awful he was at organisation. Casper quietly kicked himself as Elora flung herself onto her bed, he just prayed that she wasn't fussy about mess.

"So, wolf-guy, you gonna tell me your name?"

The male rested his lanky boy against the wooden frame of the door, his long fingers playing with the hem of his sleeves. "Right, um, I'm Casper." He spoke loud enough for Elora to hear. Casper wasn't a big talker, but he remembered his dad telling him it was rude to not tell people who you were.

"They might think you're a weirdo, which isn't a bad thing, but it's rude not to, y'know."
"I think your dad is trying to say is if you introduce yourself, you can find another weirdo just like you.
"

A fragment of a boyish smile tugged at the tip of Casper's lips as he moved towards the side of his bed and sat down, intertwining his fingers together as they awkward fiddled with each other. "What's your deal, are you gonna suck my blood or somethin'?" He asked.
tags sophie. sophie. . • where dorm room. • outfit c + f.

Last edited:

70abaebc-bd13-4e24-8dd2-4b75c2a58dc2-jpeg.538829

Elora Navarra
interacting with casper
in the school dormitories
nymphadora. nymphadora.

outfit ~ e l o r a

Casper.

Elora grinned. It was a pretty name. It kind of made sense for his name to be Casper. Like the ghost, he was supernatural.

“Huh. Cool name.” She could tell he wasn’t much of a talker, but that was okay with her because she talked enough for the both of them. She watched him fumble towards his bed, his steps dragging behind him. He almost looked as if he was drooping a little, or being pulled by an invisible string. He played with his fingers and she peered into his side of the room. He didn’t seem to be very organized, but that was alright. Elora was a little organized, enough to keep her sane. Her style wasn’t very clean anyways, so she liked the purposefully messy look.

"What's your deal, are you gonna suck my blood or somethin'?"

Elora let out a little noise that was somewhere in between a laugh and a snort. Her? A vampire? Maybe in one of her weird fever dreams. It was weird to her, being around all these different sort of people. In her old town, her school was filled with humans. Maybe once in a while a non-practicing witch would come around, or a vampire would be spotted in the streets. Here, being normal was the minority. It was pretty cool.

"You know, I'm actually a poultry kinda gal," she winked. "Blood isn't really my style." Elora pondered the thought for a moment before speaking again. "Actually, one time a waiter served me a sorta raw steak.. Does that count?" She couldn't imagine drinking blood for sustenance. What about food? Food was good! There are so many choices of food out there. Is there flavored blood? Elora wondered. Do different nationalities taste different? Could you go out for Mediterranean or Italian? She let her mind wander over those ideas. If it wasn't true, then vampires must have had a pretty bland taste.

2a721615-df2c-4c74-9664-c81061e15c7c-jpeg.538822

80a53059-869b-4676-b9f9-18f0e9729147-jpeg.538823

"but for the time being, i'm being patient"

|codedbycrucialstar|

"she has that look that tells you she's the best kind of bad."

fleur's dorm
mood: mischievous, maybe a little flirty
with: fleur emanuelle caron

tags: nymphadora. nymphadora.

If one of Judah's father's women would've dared to stand up and insult him like that, that would be the last Judah, or anyone else in the pack, would've seen them. Of course, none of the women ever did; they were too justifiably afraid, and those were the kinds of women Judah knew his father was obsessed with. The submissive, meek, timid kinds, the ones who wouldn't dare lift a finger to question his authority, there to further add to his ambitious crave for power. These were the kinds of women that the pack had kept, the kinds that Judah had grown up around. Of course, this was no longer Detroit, no longer the state of Michigan - women here were bold, beautiful, and audacious, the kind of woman he was seeing right now, standing in front of him, cross-armed and unafraid.

He felt the the telltale prick of annoyance, a feeling he had been feeling all too often lately. It seemed the universe really wasn't in his favour these days; a disastrous summer had led into a disastrous first day. He was planning on keeping his friends close, not bring his enemies closer.

But was she really the 'enemy'? He had hoped to see her again, didn't he? Judah paused his train of thought for a moment, the memory of wanting to see her again earlier flooding his mind. It seemed the universe hadn't completely turned it's back on him after all.

And so, Judah decided to play it cool. "Couldn't help myself," he answered her, a mischievous half smile forming as he brushed past her, walking towards the nighttable. "I'm kinda a stickler for these."
"And now that we're roommates," he continued, taking the whole box of chocolates and turning around. "What's yours," he started, leaning against the wall. "Is mine too." he finished, facing and eyeing her as he helped himself, a self-satisfied smirk on his face.

[/div]
[/div]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡

[class=container] height:400px; width:320px; margin:auto; position:relative; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=textbg] height:400px; width:320px; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/39/fc/f9/39fcf97499c538d3a696ecef0c237e1e.jpg'); background-size:130%; opacity:0.9; position:absolute; top:0px; left:-1px; [/class] [class=textbox] height:390px; width:310px; position:absolute; top:0px; left:0px; overflow-y:scroll; padding:5px; [/class] [class name=textbox] font-size:12px; text-align:justify; color:black; [/class] [class=bgimg] height:400px; width:320.5px; position:absolute; left:-0.5px; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/3e/3a/57/3e3a57406c2b5cea2e553d73cee90ad4.jpg?b=t'); background-size:130%; z-index:6; [/class] [class=open] height:70px; width:70px; border:5px solid #000000; background-color:white; border-radius:50%; margin:auto; position:relative; top:140px; opacity:0.95; cursor:pointer; z-index:6; [/class] [class=opentext] font-size:30px; color:#000000; text-align:center; position:relative; top:12.5px; z-index:6; [/class] [script class=open on=click] addClass slideUp1 bgimg addClass slideUp2 open [/script] [class=slideUp1] animation-name: {post_id}slideUp; animation-duration:1.7s; animation-fill-mode:forwards; [/class] [class=slideUp2] animation-name: {post_id}slideUp; animation-duration:5.7s; animation-fill-mode:forwards; [/class] [animation=slideUp] [keyframe=0] transform: translateY(0px); [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] transform: translateY(-450px); [/keyframe] [/animation]

Last edited:
IMG_8389.jpg Location: in front of Nathaniel's dorm w/ hot tea in hands
Mood: Nervous
Interactions w/: Doughnut Doughnut (Nathaniel) & Jennete Jennete (Winter)

Amariana’s plan was to get away from there as quickly, yet as slowly as possible so that she doesn’t give herself any burns from the tea that she was carefully carrying away back to her room. Amariana knew it was a bad idea, she just didn’t think she would go along with it. All she knew were that her legs and arms started moving and doing things on her own, in terms of grabbing her cup of tea along with her mystery person’s tea. But it didn’t register to her that she was just first meeting this person and what does she bring them, tea. Flippin tea. What if they are a witch, vampire or werewolf?! They would not accept her drink and think that she was trying to kill them. But that was not true though, Amariana wouldn’t hurt a fruit fly.

All of a sudden a sweet, yet shaky voice had filled her ears, Amariana turned to her side just ever so slowly so that the tea wouldn't burn her. "Oh, hello." She said to the girl who introduced herself as Winter. What an unusual name, but it suited her quite lovely since her hair reminded Amariana of the cold season. There has to be some kind of background to her name, nobody would just name a child 'Winter' out of nowhere. She smiled at Winter and listened to what she had to say. "I am not sure that I'm your roommate since my room is next door," Amariana responded, but she looked at the girl once more and felt sadness, she didn't understand why the girl looked as if she was still crying. She wondered what happened? Did someone say something or do something to affect her? Or was it because she got frustrated from going around the dorm hallways looking for her room.

"My name is Amariana by the way, I thought I saw someone by my door and I heard the room next to mine close so I thought the person had left in a hurry. I brought some tea as a way of saying hello. But I am starting to think that it might have been you??" Amariana said to her as she held one of the hot teas in front of her as a way of telling Winter she could have this one. Amariana was about to tell Winter that she would see her later, but then before she even knew it the door a couple of inches away from them opened and as Amariana turned to look to see who this mystery person was, she saw nothing. There was nobody there, but a gust of wind blew past her and she could feel someone very close in front of her, she slowly turned her head and was greeted by a very tall, semi-muscular, dirty blond, and handsome man. She let out a gasp since he scared her and she was also stunned at how quickly he had gotten to her, not to mention how close he was. She looked up (breaking her neck), and then quickly back down to the cups of tea that she was still holding. "Uh..." was her first word. Great. Amariana was off to a great start. She wasn't very good with guys, she never was. She didn't have time for them nor did she make time for them. While everyone else at her old high school was off kissing and cuddling, she was looking for her mom and when she couldn't look anymore, she occupied herself with volunteering and her books.

"S-sorry! I just thought I could bring you some tea to say 'hi', I thought I saw someone walk by my door but when I was about to say hello, they left...or I mean..you left." Amariana began to blush a bit before she raised the cup of hot tea a bit higher. "It's okay if you and Winter don't want to drink it, it's to help calm the nerves since today is the first day of school," Amariana said to him, she was a bit nervous since she was talking to him and because he was a vampire. No other creature has the speed to be moving that quickly.

Winter
"A sweet friendship refreshes the soul."

mood: Humorous, Inquisitive

with: Armariana, Nathaniel

"I am not sure that I'm your roommate since my room is next door," The beautiful dark haired girl responded, still holding the teas Winter could smell. Honestly truly, the scent around this girl was the most mouth watering thing. It must be really amazing tea, Winter thought to herself. "My name is Amariana by the way, I thought I saw someone by my door and I heard the room next to mine close so I thought the person had left in a hurry. I brought some tea as a way of saying hello. But I am starting to think that it might have been you??"

Winter was about to respond, opening her mouth but she was cut short by the door to her room opening. Oh it was another boy… Mother would not be happy. ”You. What are you holding? What kind of tea is it?” The strange man growled towards Winter’s new friend Amariana (Winter decided she would be working extra hard not to ruin this friendship), and the small girl frowned, her eyebrows narrowing. How dare he... she thought. Winter was going to say something rude... like excuse me but in a curt way... But then his eye’s lifted and met hers. Oh frick… he was scary.

Oh no would he kill her? He was even scarier than the scary man from before… in a totally DIFFERENT way. He reminded her of her mother. It was not a feeling that Winter enjoyed at all and yet it strangely comforted her. ”As if things were too good to be true…” Winter tilted her head, confusion driving away the sadness. What was this scary weirdo even talking about?

“Too good to be true?” She looked from him to Amariana and then back and nodded. “Ahhh I see… this is uh what do you call it… A third wheel moment! Yes well… pardon me, I am sorry to disappoint you in your roommate pairing. I could never make tea as good as… Amariana? Was it? Wow… whoever your roommate is must be so lucky! I mean it lowers heart disease risk by 23% and 158 million americans reported to drink green tea this year. A very popular beneficial drink to know how to make. SO-” Winter mimed tipping a hat.

“Hats off to you M’lady.” She laughed, thinking she was making a VERY funny joke.

codedbycrucialstar

❝ FLEUR CARON. ❞
Fleur wasn't sure whether she was annoyed or slightly turned on.

Her eyes stayed completely trained on the male, watching with close focus as he plucked the chocolates from where she had safely placed them and leaned against the other wall. She stayed in place, studying him with a better eye as Fleur took in all of his details; the tattoos that stained his skin, the shell of a smirk painted on his lips, if he wanted a challenge, he should've just asked.

Fleur rose a tempted eyebrow at the male, sauntering towards him as her long hair flowed behind her recklessly. A large pout grew on her lips as she tried her best to hide the smirk that grew on her lips. "Oh, no, no, mon amour" Fleur hummed, standing a few inches in front of him, "we'll definitely be having boundries." As her words fell out, sounding like soft silk as she spoke, Fleur snatched the box from his grip and winked at him. "I'm no animal, so I'll teach you how to say please and thank you."

The female grabbed another chocolate and bit into it, breaking her gaze for a moment as she allowed the box to float away into one of the nightstand's drawers, the purple haze slamming the drawer firmly shut as Fleur smiled happily at it. "What's mine, isn't yours." She retorted back, almost mocking his tone from a few moments ago.
tags madame moiselle madame moiselle + erzulie erzulie . • where dorm room. • outfit qt.

Last edited:
[div class=container]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡
[div class=sidebar][div class=border1]
[/div][div class=name]Kamaria Aten[/div][div class=info style=display:none][div class=scroll2]location: Fleur’s Dorm
interations:Fleur nymphadora. nymphadora. Judah madame moiselle madame moiselle
mentions:
outfit: x
[/div][/div][div class=border2]
[/div][/div][div class=content][div class=scroll1]
Kamaria stayed in the shower long after the smell of coffee had left her person. She let the hot water relax her and melt her annoyance away. Just thinking of those two and the damage done to her outfit had her clenching her jaw. Now she’d relax with her best friend and catch up with her. Kamaria had been dying to tell her about her vacation in Italy with Emiliano. It had been truly amazing and downright romantic. After feeling thoroughly clean and brand new Kamaria stepped out of the shower. She gently dried her hair to avoid tangles before wrapping a towel around her lithe body. She’d get dressed after spending time with Fleur.

The bathroom door was opened slowly and steamed trickled into the room. “Ah I feel so much better. My stress has been melted away. Just give me a moment and I’ll join you love. I-..” Kamaria paused suddenly. Her eyes landing of the cause of her annoyance and stress standing in the room. Kamaria opened her mouth to speak but stopped when she noticed the expensive box of chocolates on his filthy hands. Kamaria had walked in just to see the box of chocolates float inside a drawer before it slammed shut.. “Fleur, haven’t you heard about feeding strays? They never leave and if they do, they always come back.” She sighed. “Don’t stand too close love, you don’t know if he’s had all of his shot.” She said before heading back into the bathroom.

Kamaria closed the door behind her and sighed again. So much for relaxing with her friend. The vampires got dressed quickly and after making sure that she was ready, walked out once again. “Don’t tell me that this is your roommate. Sad, you room has turned into a glorified kennel.” She walked over to Fleur’s bed and sat, crossing one leg over the other. Kamaria continued to eye the werewolf in distaste.
[/div][/div]
[/div]

[class=container] --bg-color-1:#000; --bg-color-2:#afaeae; --color-1: #4c4c4c; --color-2: #ff7caa; --t-color: #3d2427; --img-1: url('https://i.pinimg.com/736x/34/13/c8/3413c84ec38e5ddb995b3c5e719db049.jpg'); --img-2: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d6/f0/1c/d6f01cb9bbdecd348358e05074131b6a.jpg'); height:320px; width:400px; margin:auto; position:relative; [/class] [class=sidebar] height:300px; width:160px; background-color: var(--bg-color-1); float:left; border-top-left-radius:3px; border-bottom-left-radius:3px; [/class] [class=content] height:284px; width:230px; background-color: var(--bg-color-2); float:left; border-top-right-radius:3px; border-bottom-right-radius:3px; padding:5px; padding-top:8px; padding-bottom:8px; overflow:hidden; text-align:justify; font-size:10px; [/class] [class=scroll1] height:100%; width:90%; overflow-y:auto; padding-right:40px; color: var(--t-color); margin-left:8px; [/class] [class=scroll2] height:100%; width:110%; overflow-y:auto; padding-right:40px; color: var(--t-color); [/class] [class=border1] height:95px; width:95px; border-radius:50%; border:1px solid var(--color-1); padding:5px; margin:auto; margin-top:15px; transition:0.4s; [/class] [class name=border1 state=hover] transform: scale(1.05); transition:0.4s; [/class] [class=name] font-size:18px; color:white; text-shadow: 2px 2px var(--color-1); text-align:center; margin:auto; margin-top:2px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; [/class] [class=info] height:69px; width:124px; margin:auto; background-color: var(--bg-color-2); margin-top:5px; padding:3px; color: var(--t-color); font-size:10px; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=border2] height:42px; width:42px; border-radius:50%; border:1px solid var(--color-1); padding:3px; margin:auto; margin-top:10px; transition:0.4s; position:relative; top:0px; [/class] [class name=border2 state=hover] transform: scale(1.05); transition:0.4s; cursor: pointer; [/class] [script class=border2 on=click] slideToggle 800 info [/script] [class=dialogue] display:inline-block; color: var(--color-1); [/class] [class=alt] display:inline-block; background-color:var(--color-2); min-height:20px; width: calc(100% - 10px); padding:5px; [/class]

Kamaria stayed in the shower long after the smell of coffee had left her person. She let the hot water relax her and melt her annoyance away. Just thinking of those two and the damage done to her outfit had her clenching her jaw. Now she’d relax with her best friend and catch up with her. Kamaria had been dying to tell her about her vacation in Italy with Emiliano. It had been truly amazing and downright romantic. After feeling thoroughly clean and brand new Kamaria stepped out of the shower. She gently dried her hair to avoid tangles before wrapping a towel around her lithe body. She’d get dressed after spending time with Fleur.

The bathroom door was opened slowly and steamed trickled into the room. “Ah I feel so much better. My stress has been melted away. Just give me a moment and I’ll join you love. I-..” Kamaria paused suddenly. Her eyes landing of the cause of her annoyance and stress standing in the room. Kamaria opened her mouth to speak but stopped when she noticed the expensive box of chocolates on his filthy hands. Kamaria had walked in just to see the box of chocolates float inside a drawer before it slammed shut.. “Fleur, haven’t you heard about feeding strays? They never leave and if they do, they always come back.” She sighed. “Don’t stand too close love, you don’t know if he’s had all of his shot.” She said before heading back into the bathroom.

Kamaria closed the door behind her and sighed again. So much for relaxing with her friend. The vampires got dressed quickly and after making sure that she was ready, walked out once again. “Don’t tell me that this is your roommate. Sad, you room has turned into a glorified kennel.” She walked over to Fleur’s bed and sat, crossing one leg over the other. Kamaria continued to eye the werewolf in distaste.

Jennifer
「For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness. -Ralph Waldo Emerson 」

Interacting w/: AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Mentioned:​

Jennifer walked down the hallway where her room was located. Many doors were open, and by glancing in, Jen could see many kind of scenarios: People chatting with each other, people silently unpacking their things, some people without roommates just relaxing.

It gave her throwbacks to her first year, how excited she was to have a roommate - of course, it was always fun but the very first time was a special one. Her roommate was a nice girl, who sadly got sick in the middle of the year and had to interrupt her education. Jen didn't know how things were with her former roommate, as she had just suddenly left and someone came to collect her things. It was a lonely rest of the year, with nobody to talk to before bedtime.

Standing in front of the door, Jen could notice it being slightly open, and her heart started to race in excitement. As she checked her paper again, she noticed that the paper indeed stated she had a roommate: Accalia Megalos. The vampire girl stepped into the room, and the female on the bed caught instantly her attention. Jen closed the door gently and let out a little cough.
- Hello, you must be Accalia. Im Jennifer, your roommate! She announced cheerfully, tilting her head. A wide smile was plastered on her face, and she took a couple steps closer to the bed.

template by astraea

Interactions: sprouhtt sprouhtt Jennete Jennete

---------------------

The gasp that escaped from the dark-haired woman’s lips, made him raise an eyebrow towards her. Right, he was talking to a human who was probably not used to being in the presence of a creature like him. Being able to break her within an instant was also pretty intimidating now that he thought about it this way. “Uh” seemed to be the only word that the female could mutter while she was standing in his presence. Rubbing the back of his neck as he waited for the answer about the tea since he was actually interested in what kind it was since it reminded him of pleasant yet bitter memories he had from the past. More precisely, the human maid who was only out for the money. Light grey eyes went back to focusing on the cups as they were nicely designed now that he was closer. As the girl went back to stammering, he sighed softly. ”What kind is it? I can’t drink it but I am curious about which flavour since it smells nice.” He commented slightly annoyed as he wasn’t getting the answer he wanted to hear.

When the blonde started to interpret his words wrongly, he rolled his eyes obviously. ”Don’t worry blondie, I prefer having the room by myself so I would say it to everyone. At least you don’t reek like a complete human like this one.” He commented coldly, not even giving a spare thought about how they would feel when he said those things. ”Anyway I would appreciate it if you would stay on your side of the room, that way we won’t get into any unnecessary arguments which consumes too much energy and time. Can we agree on that?” He asked the long blonde haired one, his face relaxing a little more since he now knew who he was about to room with for the year. The girl didn’t seem too much like a pest, besides the possible endless crying at night.

Pulling a little at his shirt which was barely closed as he forgot to button it up in the morning, yet it still looked as if it was meant to be like that. A nice addition to his outfit. Showing the tattoos on his chest and arms clearly [which he was lowkey proud of that he did that].

Users who are viewing this thread

Back