• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Academy Characters

Other
Here

a z u l a

these violent delights have violent ends.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
The Academy

34853da41a8c09bee5ec1198e50e8fd7.jpg

Basics
Name:
Nickname:
Sexuality:
Date of Birth:
Place of Birth:
Race/Ethnicity:

Appearance
Hair:
Eyes:
Height:
Weight:
Build:
Skin:
Body Mods:
Face Claim:

Personality
Positive Traits:
Negative Traits:
Fears:

Abilities
Skills:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

History
Backstory:
Where did they get their offer?:​

Last edited:

99f6924889ae032aec7bed346dc38d45.jpg

natalia vasiliev. ❞

baby i'm a sociopath,

sweet serial killer.
❝ dossier. ❞

full name— natalia mila vasiliev.

codename— valkyrie.
gender— female.
age— twenty.
sexuality— bisexual.
d.o.b.— november 15.
place of birth— bucharest, romania.
race— eastern european.

❝ visage. ❞

hair— long and black.

eyes— green, almond-shaped eyes.
height5'5.
weight125 lbs.
buildathletic but feminine.
skin light olive.
body modstattoos.
face claimsveta bilyalova.

❝ psyche. ❞

vices— head-strong - cynical - short temper - cold - emotionally detached

virtues— brave - determined - passionate - smart
likes— training - romanian pastries - stargazing - winning - knives
dislikes— being underestimated - sitting still - disrespect - her father - losing
fears— failure - commitment.

❝ abilities. ❞

- stealth
- martial arts
- knives
- espionage
- speaks many languages
strengths— martial arts - knives - quick reflexes - undercover missions

weaknesses— small stature - temperamental - acts without thinking sometimes - anxiety and ptsd

❝ background. ❞

natalia's life wasn't much different before the academy. she was born in bucharest, romania, one of the most corrupt cities in eastern europe. just because there was no official war, did not mean that no one was dying. she was born into crime, her father nikolai running one of the more notorious mafias responsible for arms dealing and much worse. while her father's hands were covered in blood, her mother's were often covered in dough. adela vasiliev was a soft woman, natalia has nothing but fond memories of her mother's laugh as they made romanian pastries in their kitchen. she was eight when her mother and younger sister were murdered by one of nikolai's many enemies. every year on her little sister's birthday she bakes the pastries they used to make with their mother.

it tore young natalia apart, losing her mother so young and being left alone with her more than distant father. her father would take her out into the woods and blindfold her, telling her that she had to know how to find her own way home, "you must be able to survive, draga mea". by the time she was thirteen she knew how to wield a knife to cut a man's jugular and speak many languages. at fifteen, her father had introduced her into the organization and started using her in any low level operations that he could. the young girl grew up fast because of her environment.

when she was seventeen her father sent her on what she now knew was a suicide mission. she went undercover to infiltrate an enemy operation, it only took a matter of weeks before she was found out and tortured for information. it wasn't her father who saved her, it was herself. by some miracle she managed to escape after what felt like months but was probably only a week, but she refused to go back to her father. he hadn't even tried to negotiate her release, she wanted nothing to do with him or the life he'd dragged her into. the agency reached out to her mere days after and with nowhere to go she accepted their offer, because what other choice did she have? she doesn't know if her father even knows she's alive, nor does she care. as one would expect with a past like hers she has a case of ptsd that she refuses to acknowledge. natalia is always on high alert and never sleeps deeply or for more than a few hours, its one of the many things her father taught her to stay alive.

❝ relationships. ❞

mother— adela vasiliev (deceased).

father— nikolai vasiliev (disowned).
sister— anastaja vasiliev (deceased).
[/b]— info.
[/size]

[/color]

— ❝ she's an assassin. ❞

Last edited:
joseph-morgan-on-the-originals-2.jpg

connor riley. ❞

we are all going to die,

i intend to deserve it.
❝ dossier. ❞

full name— connor james riley.

codename— ghost.
gender— male.
age— twenty-four.
sexuality— straight.
d.o.b.— december 30.
place of birth— manchester, england.
race— british.

❝ visage. ❞

hair— light brown and curly.

eyes— dark blue.
height— 6'0.
weight— 185 lbs.
build— lean and muscular.
skin— porcelain.
faceclaim— joseph morgan.

❝ psyche. ❞

vices— arrogant - unforgiving - critical - temperamental

virtues— intelligent - strategic - ambitious - fearless - cunning
likes— alcohol - shooting - flirting - dogs - cracking jokes
dislikes— being wrong - being ordered around - missing - early mornings
fears— not amounting to anything - something happening to his little sister.

❝ abilities. ❞

- sniper
- tactical planning
- interrogator
strengths— long range combat - guns - patient - interrogation tactics - planning and logistics

weaknesses— combat - hyper fixates on things - cocky

❝ background. ❞

connor riley was born into wealth. his father was a prominent political figure in england, which put a ton of pressure on connor from a young age. despite outward appearances, the riley's were not a happy family. mr. riley was almost never home, leaving mrs. riley to take care of the children and all other matters of the house while he was working or carrying on one of many not so secret affairs. while connor was a smart kid, it wasn't long before he started acting out in school to get his father's attention any way that he could.

by the time he was sixteen he was in detention almost every day and throwing as many parties as he could. instead of dealing with his son, mr. riley sent him to a military academy to discipline him. connor absolutely hated military school, but he was more than eager to be able to shoot guns for a living. it was a hard adjustment, but eventually connor learned to keep his attitude in check so that he could continue his lessons in sharp shooting, and even became the top of his class.

after graduating the military academy, he received an offer to join a different academy. it was better than going home to his father, and as much as connor enjoyed shooting, the military was too rigid for him. he easily adapted to the academy life, killing from hundreds of meters away was easy. it was detached and impersonal, perfect for him. though lately, he feels like his life has no meaning. all he does is take lives, his existence adds nothing of purpose to the world.

❝ relationships. ❞

mother— emily riley (alive).

father— tobias riley (alive).
sister— grace riley (alive)

the sniper. ❞

Last edited:

Height: 5'11 in.
Weight: 170 pounds.
Hair: Dark brown hair that's stylized differently every day. Mostly slicked back and gelled.
Eye color: Brown.
Distinguishing feature: Cut going down his lip from an old fight he got into. Trimmed mustache.
Tattoo(s): A foo dog which provides protection against danger and evil. Because foo dogs come in pairs, he got two tattooed onto his back.
Build: Slim to fit build, still developing muscle.
Faceclaim: Toshiro Mifune.

• Name: Kenta Kiyoshi
    Nickname/Alias: N/A
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Ethnicity: Japanese
    Date of Birth: 𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟷, 20XX
    Place of Birth: 𝙾𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚊, 𝙹𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚗

N9TT

9G0A

B7FQ

RANC

code by RI.a

Last edited:
- You've got an ice cold heart.

ono misako - the spy.

BASICS.
NAME.
— Ono Misako.
CODENAME.
— Thursday.
GENDER.
— Cis female.
AGE.
— Twenty-one.
SEXUALITY.
— Bisexual.
DATE OF BIRTH.
— January 25th, 1999.
PLACE OF BIRTH.
— Aoyama, Tokyo, Japan.
RACE/ETHNICITY.
— Japanese-American.

APPEARANCE.
HAIR.
— Smooth, long dark black hair, with blunt bangs. She styles it quite a bit.
EYES.
— Dark brown, not unlike a doll's.
HEIGHT & WEIGHT.
— 5'8" & 134 lbs.
BUILD.
— Long limbed, legs for days, and has lots of lean muscle and flexibility from her lifetime spent ice skating.
SKIN.
— Warm ivory, and tans easily. She's got a couple light freckles, as well as her fair share of scars.
BODY MODS.
— Misako has double pierced earlobes, but otherwise, no tattoos.
FACE CLAIM.
— Yuka Mannami.

PERSONALITY.
SUMMARY.
— Misako, in no gentler terms, is a rich mall brat turned deadly. Loves being in the spotlight, getting what she wants, and fucking around along the way. Misako is a cocktail of bubbly and cocky, confident in her skills, and messing with people. Sure, the girl knows when to be serious and get things done, but of course she'll have fun in the meantime. She's no stranger to hard work, though. Misako seems flighty, but when there's a goal to be achieved, she'll get it done. She's an absolute master of disguise, and a talented actress to boot. It's hard for even the most talented ne'er-do-wells to tell when Misako's lying.
VIRTUES.
— Loyal, protective of close ones, driven once motivated, funny, likes to make others laugh, speaks multiple languages.
VICES.
— Impulsive, bratty, stubborn, selfish, full of herself, finds it hard to care about others, likely psychotic.
LIKES.
— Expensive clothes, seafood, hard liquor, cold weather, exercise, candies and sweet drinks, a job well done, ice skating.
DISLIKES.
— Driving, making mistakes, swimming, losing a fight, conservatism, electronic music.
FEARS.
— Car accidents; being helpless.

ABILITIES.
SKILLS.
— Disguises, lying, acting, hand-to-hand combat (such as MMA, Judo, Krav Maga), deceiving others, marksmanship, ice skating, high pain threshold, physical exercise, schmoozing, endurance. Fluent in Japanese, English, French, Russian. Passable in conversational Italian and Mandarin.
STRENGTHS.
— Your top choice for gathering information; able to change her appearance and deceive others easily; quick witted; close range and hand-to-hand combat; fast on her feet.
WEAKNESSES.
— Easily underestimated; smaller stature; doesn't work well with others; flighty.

HISTORY.
BACKSTORY.
— Misako doesn't remember much from her childhood except for training. Born to wealthy parents, she lived a comfortable lavish life in a wealthy suburb of Japan. The clearest memories she has of her mother is the day she enrolled her for figure skating practice, the two times she watched her during practice, and then her subsequent absence. She was gone, and Misako barely had enough memories to mourn her. After her mother's disappearance, her father became a strict, relentless man. They moved to the U.S. when she was six years old, living in Chicago, New York, Detroit, any major cities that were easy to hide deep in. As soon as he could allow, Misako began to train; from basics of self defense, classes appropriate for children her age, to harsher martial arts as she approached her teens. Misako's life was a careful balance; she kept up appearances as a successful, jubilant young figure skater, talented and sharp. But, her anger slowly bloomed as she was trained to be lethal under the careful eye of her father. The reason for her father's actions became apparent once she got older; he was in a deep debt with the city's Yakuza, and had fled the country to escape after his wife's kidnapping and murder.

Her codename, Thursday, is not the first nor will be the last alias she'll use. But, Misako will admit, it feels like a weird little coincidence from the universe. Her rise to fame and infamy was a slow crescendo, and eerily paced; her first trophy for a figure skating competition won on a Thursday, her first fight on a Thursday, and her first kill as well. Misako was happy to lead her double life. She became a popular face in the local skating community as a teenager, sometimes travelling out of state to other competitions, and collecting her boon of trophies. But, Misako continued to protect both her own identity and her father, a man paranoid at the thought of them being hunted even so far from home. She essentially became her father's bodyguard while he continued his work in architecture, and Misako was treated well for her hard work. She was still a spoiled rich girl. But, there were instances when she knew something was wrong. She would notice the men who trailed them when they were in public. The first time, they were backed into an alley, and she suffocated the man with her father's own belt. The next, when they were tailgated down an isolated road, and she rammed the man off of the road and into a deep ravine.
The last instance of the Yakuza following her father was when a man broke into their house late on a Thursday night, pressing a gun to her father's head. Her father was killed, but Misako still broke his neck without a second thought, and threw him down the stairs to make it appear as an accident, a home invasion gone wrong. The next day, she attended skating practice like normal. The girl landed her first triple axel jump, and the minute Misako stood still on the ice for a breather, she saw them, waiting in the bleachers. Misako was soon recruited into Iris.
OFFER.
— The Academy had scouted her after her numerous displays of quick thinking and endurance, fighting against the Yakuzas that threatened her family. Once Misako joined, her skills became much more honed, and she's learned to use firearms and other weapons to fight with.

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:
Name: Sava Ivanov Gamolov
Nickname: Vulcan – The name is given to him by a gang he was part of as a young teen. It resembles the word volcano, because of his bad temper and “vulc” (вълк), which is the Bulgarian word for wolf.
Sexuality: Straight
Date of Birth: 16. April
Place of Birth: Sofia, Bulgaria
Race/Ethnicity: Bulgarian

Hair: undercut, black with grey streaks
Eyes: hazel
Height: 6.1 ft/185 cm
Weight: 182 lbs/82 kg
Build: lean
Skin: fair
Body Mods: tattoos – the seven deadly sins on his arms
Face Claim: Photographer Simon Versano, subject unknown

shadow wolf.jpg

Positive Traits: courageous, alert, protective of his friends and loved ones, persistent
Negative Traits: callous, can be rash and impulsive, as well as impatient, stubborn, managing with some stress-related anger issues from early childhood, light sleeper
Likes: his job, violence, nature, wolves, hunting, superbikes
Dislikes: crowds, children, spoiled and childish people, royalty, smokers, loud places
Fears: claustrophobia, slight aerophobia

Skills: defensive and offensive street combat skills, elementary first aid
Strengths: combat and stealth, adaptable, good survival skills inc. camouflage
Weaknesses: sadistic, blunt and not very diplomatic, bad at math
Preferred weapons: combat knife, Colt 1911 hand pistol, Remington CSR (Concealable Sniper Rifle)

I was abandoned early in my life, grew up in the streets, among thieves, beggars, and murderers… my kind. I can’t really complain that much. The streets have taught me some important lessons. Don’t trust anyone; strength and stealth are your bread and butter and I mean it literally – either you’re going to fight for that food or you’re going to have to steal it; what you find first is yours to keep. First, I begged, then I stole, I hunted and was hunted. I learned what I am, what I can become, what I can do.

From a young age I was a part of several gangs, doing some small jobs, making deliveries, shoplifts, those sorts of things. Some started calling me Vulcan, so I accepted the name and carry it until today with pride.

I killed my first man at the age of ten. What was an accident at the time – a boy with a handgun that had fired unintentionally – became the foundation for a killer, obediently putting down targets, one after the other. I didn’t know these people, their stories, what they had done to deserve this fate. We weren’t allowed to question our mission, think, or judge. We were mere instruments in the hands of a greater evil.

It was either luck or misfortune, but I soon was sent in other countries as well, that’s how I got to the USA. It was different here. The bigger cities made it easier to operate and so I became cocky and reckless. It wasn’t long until such bold actions attracted the wrong kind of attention. Our elimination was inevitable. We were wiped out like vermin… by the FBI, but mostly by the MS 13. Those guys didn’t accept competition. Some escaped, most were killed. I was amidst the few that were caught and sent to prison. Death sentence, no surprise there. I was almost looking forward to it… It was either luck or misfortune, but on the day of my execution, instead of a needle I received a letter. A choice that required no second thought. I am writing this in the back of a van taking me to my new life. My past and memories, they all have to be erased. Only the skills must remain, the bloodthirst and the cruelty. The wolf.

A spark in the dark ignites the note and Sava watches as it burns in his hands, feels the heat on his face and the pain as it scorches the skin.

Last edited:
BASICS
Name: Aisling Branwen O'Connor (Ash-ling)

Nickname: Ash

Age (18 - 25): Nineteen

Sexuality: Pansexual

Date of Birth: March 3rd

Place of Birth: Ennis, Ireland

Race/Ethnicity: White
APPEARANCE
Hair: Long, thick, curly, and red like a burning flame.

Eyes: Blueish-green with a gold ring around the pupil. Large and pretty like a dolls.

Height: 5'4

Weight: 124 Ibs

Build: Slim but curvy.

Skin: Fair and covered in freckles, her cheeks are naturally rosy.

Body Mods: Her ears are pierced.

Face Claim: Alina Kovalenko
PERSONALITY
Positive Traits: -Resiliant

-Openminded

-Laid back / easy going

-Stubborn

-Jokester

-Empathetic

Negative Traits: -Temper

-Sharp tongue

-Stubborn

-Hard headed

-Clumsy

-Food

-Sleeping

-Books

-Sweets

-Drawing

Dislikes: -Dogs

-Being woken from her sleep

-Rude people

-Liars

-Cheaters

-Back stabbers

Fears: -Thunder

-Being left alone
ABILITIES
Skills: -Quickly and efficiently able to switch from ranged weapons to hand to hand combat if need be

-Quick shot and almost never misses

-Stealthy and always quiet on her toes

-Can speak a few languages: English, Gaelic, French, Italian, Swedish, Norwegian, and Danish

-Easily able to read a situation

-The tech wiz. Able to hack or do anything she needs to with any piece of technology you give her.

Strengths: -Undeniable intuition

-Quick reflexes and instinct

-Sharp eyes, never misses anything with her observations

-Easily adaptable in any situation

-Any firearm or ranged weapon requiring aim, including bow and arrows

-Practiced first aid

Weaknesses: -She is not as good at hand to hand combat

-Can be clumsy

-Can be a little bit too submissive and unsure of herself

-Not a ruthless killer when she probably should be

HISTORY
Backstory: Aisling O'Connor is the rightful daughter and heir to the Irish Mob. She grew up in a large household with wealth that she never wanted or needed, and she never knew her father that well since he was always away for work. She was too young to understand why, or what his work entailed. She just knew she was in a big house playing with her mother always, with scary men always lurking with guns and things. As she grew older, she saw less and less of her mother as her father's visits home would entail her to be forced to learn everything he did and more. She had her general education, but also rigorous courses in languages, guns, melee weaponry, everything to do with combat and training with soldiers, general first aid, but most importantly, technology. She lived, breathed, and slept thinking and mimicking everything she needed to know about all the high-end tech she could, and it genuinely became a passion of hers over the years. The more she dived into her hardware, the more she became aware that she was the sole heir and prodigy to the Irish Mob's leader: Lorcan O'Connor. He had the Irish Mob stationed mostly in Europe doing major heists and crimes that always brought attention to their family, as well as a lot of enemies. When Ais (Ash) was only thirteen, the yakuza got involved with a bad heist and whether it was an encouraged murder or not by the yakuza head, Enya O'Connor was murdered brutally in the dead of night. Ais was the one to find her mothers body, blood-soaked through the sheets of her bed, and splattered on the walls. She never emotionally or mentally quite recovered, but it was her driving force to become fully involved in her family's business of mostly gun sales worldwide. Whether all of their actions were legal or illegal, Ais became the tech wizard behind a lot of heists and can easily become ruthless if need be. She has no other siblings or close family, as their deaths would also be on Lorcan and Ais' hands by the end of it. Lorcan is more than excited to see what his daughter's future will hold, especially keeping a close eye on her progress for her recent enrollment to The Academy.

Where did they get their offer?: The Academy ended up contacting her, nothing to do with her status or riches which is the biggest reason she accepted. She could care less about those frivolities. It was their interest in her abilities to assassinate people if need be, but also virtually go anywhere or do anything she wants from a single room anywhere in the world. She is an upcoming threat that is easily underestimated, and The Academy took notice enough to use her knowledge and particular skillset to their own assets while they still can. She could eventually harness her skills to dominate the world by only the tap of a key on her keyboard, but not yet. She's still young and training. And yet, like the other attendees, she is already a large threat for only her age.

7hRLVpV.jpg
Name Aisling O'Connor

Nickname(s) Ash

[color=228B22]Codename(s)
(Can't decide, someone help me pick!) Foxtail or Blarney

Age Nineteen

Zodiac Pisces

Gender Female

Sexuality Pansexual

Ethnicity White

Last edited:
F4BF0817-2545-4D76-A7E6-D8A2AF97E4E7.png

Code name: Chameleon

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Date of Birth: January

Place of Birth: Argentina, Brazil

Race/Ethnicity: Brazilian, Spanish, Latina

Appearance

Hair: Lenghty dark brown curls

Eyes: Hazel brown

Height: 5’4

Weight: 129 lbs

Build: Slim structure, wide hips, tones arms and legs

Skin: Deep sand

Body Mods: a large Phoenix tattoo that covers the whole of her back, 2 smaller

tattoos on her wrist her brothers initials and the date of his death.

Face Claim: Aria

Personality

Positive Traits: Humour in dire situations, critical thinking, and persistent

performance.

Negative Traits: Arrogance, heart on her sleeve, emotionally unstable when

business turns personal.

Likes: Extreme hiking, learning American slang, Tajin spicy pickles, color coded

annotations, intimidation.

Dislikes: Aloof personalities, submission, unorderly chaos, being unprepared.

Fears: Loss of emotional response, lack of humility, disappointment

Abilities

Skills: Pavement artist, she can blend into any environment with a few simple

household items. Hand to hand combat trained, steady boxing and domestic

weapons training taught to her by her twin brother. High intelligence and

problem solving

Strengths: Advanced networking skills, Impressive body language, facial and

emotional recognition abilities, exceptional performance under high pressure

situations, Polyglot.

Weaknesses: Aggression issues, uncontrollable actions, putting herself before

the mission, spiraling mind state in the face of death.

History

Backstory:

“Sometimes we have to let go of the things we really love and wait for
something better.”

Rosalinda likes to think back on that quote her mother had given her the night her grandfather shot and killed Pito, the Yorkshire terrier mixed mutt she spent most of her childhood caring for. It was punishment for breaking one of his cigar boxes open during a wild game of capture la sarrape with her cousins. As a scrawny, unshapely 13-year-old she buried her best friend in the back-yard, feeling her heart swell with hatred as she was told if she shed one tear he would cut her pinkies off and hang them from his neck on a chain. From that moment on she was the facet of transitioning from a child to adult. Her grandfather, (Massimo Fetel), Father (Valentino Fetel) and twin brother (Mateo Fetel) were the sole heirs to Primeiro Comando. A Brazilian drug cartel ran by hundreds of generations down the Fetel family bloodline. Disguised as the friendly neighborhood fresh-fruit market capital, The Fetel family’s claim to drug, weapons, and human-traffic smuggling across the world was at its prime during her teen years.
Rosalinda hated anything that regarded feminism and spat on the likes of wearing dresses, and skirts. Being seen as female was a sign of weakness and was only rewarded with disrespectful as well as having no rights. Most of her teenage life, she stuck close to her twin brother, Mateo, he taught her what their father could not, but only In secret. He knew the price he would have to pay if anyone found out that she was learning the ways of Primero Comando from him. Rosalinda gave little regard to her erratic behavior when she did not get her way, and was nicknamed Pirralho (The brat) by her brother. The summer of her senior year of high school was when she was first sexually assaulted by a high-standing member of Primeiro Comando. Internalizing the attack took a severe toll on her mentally as she began to bottle in every experience with the same member afterwards, until she cracked open like a shaken can of soda pop and refused to let the abuse continue. She trusted her brother with the information, employed him and herself to orchestrate a suicide for the member and proceeded with the plan on the eve of their 18th birthday.
Rosalinda lured the man to a beach cabana with the promise of unwarranted seduction. She disguised herself as an older woman, now finding some use in being female, she relinquished her pent up feelings and gave into the feeling of being superior. Knowing what was about to happen before someone else did. Holding a fate in her palms. Once enraptured by the bait, Mateo put a bullet through his skull at the other end of the beach, and organized the scene to be as realistic as possible. The twins thought they had finally won, until her brother was sniped by a waiting member at the top of a restaurant on the other side of the cabana. A rival cartel (Los amigos) had been staking out this hot zone for months and were excited to see some action.
A couple of months later, a little girl in a blood stained track suit was arrested for leaving twelve fresh bodies in an underground restaurant downtown, They had never seen her coming. They had never expected such a massacre. That little girl, was Rosalinda Fetel. Once escaped from prison disguised as a guard, she faked her own death and made a new life for herself in the states.Seeing as she completely went ghost from the face of the Earth, The Agency went through great lengths to track her down. They caught a hold of her activity and offered a position where she could put her skills to better use and hold a vengeance for her brother.

(Disclaimer: I’m not super talented at making like a really nice layout lol but I tried my best :)

Basics
Name: AnnaBell Laurence
Nickname: Lance
Code Name: Ghost
Sexuality: strait
Date of Birth: March 14
Place of Birth: America
Race/Ethnicity: Irish

Appearance
Hair: mousy, Waist length, copery brown hair
Eyes: deep gray
Height: 5,4
Weight: 136 pounds
Build: thin but muscular.
Skin: very pail
Body Mods: single piercing in the lobe both ears.

Personality
Positive Traits: likes learning, is loyal to a fault, high pain tolerance.
Negative Traits: has a temper that sometimes gets away from her, prone to headaches
Dislikes: food that is like rice and cotton candy.
Fears: the back and forth swinging motion of a swing set, men using her.

Abilities
Skills: Extremely flexible, anbendexterus.
Strengths: she is resourceful and incredibly determined to succeed.
Weaknesses: cares about other people's opinions to much.

History
Backstory:
She grew up doing gymnastics and running. Her father was emotionally, and borderline physically abusive so as soon as she graduated Highschool she got out, the problem was she didn't have mush to go off of. She stayd around campus for as long as she could because she lied about having a place to stay, and couldn't get help because her father was paying the tuition. She workd out every day and one day there was a shutter on campus. Agenst advice she took the guy down. Sustaining some cuts and a concussion.
Where did they get their offer?:
In the hospital she got a Boque if flowers with a note with a phone number. When she called it she was greeted, asked some questions, and invited to the acadamy.

Attachments

• a209d094dae9248975b048812d50a884.jpg
    a209d094dae9248975b048812d50a884.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 5

Eliah Brooks

Basics

Persona

Biography

• Basics

Name: Eliah Brooks.
    Nickname: Vegas.

Date of Birth: The 6th of June.
    Place of Birth: Las Vegas, Nevada.

Sexuality: Bisexual.
    Race/Ethnicity: American with roots in Western Europe.

Height: 6'1ft.
    Weight: 172lbs.
    Build: Has a tall, slender build with a slightly toned body.

Hair: Bleached platinum blond. His natural hair color is ash blond.
    Eyes: Light blue.
    Skin: He has pale skin with red tones.
    Body Mods: Contact lenses and/or glasses.

Face Claim: Lucky Blue Smith.

ixTenxV.gif

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:
Killian Haldane.jpg
benalla.regular.png

---Name---Killian Gray
----Nickname----Guillotine
-----Gender-----Male
----Age----Twenty-five
---Sexuality---Undecided
----Date of Birth----June 28th
-----Place of Birth-----Washington D.C., The United States
----Race/Ethnicity----Caucasian

---Hair---Black, Medium length
----Eyes----Hazel, Inset and deep, Puppy-like
-----Height-----6 feet, 3 inches
----Weight----203 lbs
---Build---Tall, Strapping, Athletic
----Skin----Buttered, Clean
-----Body Mods-----Scars
----Face Claim----Franck Provost

---Positive Traits---Dedicated, Disciplined, Humble, Patient, Subtle, Attentive and Focused
----Negative Traits----Perfectionist, Self-critical, Stoic, Opinionated (but not Argumentative), Cold and/or Dry
-----Likes-----Learning, Winning, Black coffee, Large dogs, Tattoos (but doesn't have any), Red hair (does not limit his relationship options), Sci-fi/Fantasy novels, Anything fried (food-wise), Beer
----Dislikes----Losing, Being wrong, Taking risks, Sweets, Cats, Loud people, Cocky people, Liquors
---Fears---Getting close to people/losing loved ones

----Skills----Discretion, Stealth, Human Anatomy, Physical Strength in hand-to-hand combat, Bladed Weapons Specialist, Escape Tactics, Crowd Blending
-----Strengths-----Close combat, Lone Missions, Disabling his opponents, Vanishing, Disguise
----Weaknesses----Handguns (he can use one but his aim is poor when on the spot), Women and Children, Alcohol (suffers low-key addiction)

---Backstory---His life was grand, yet something simple. He was born into wealth and fame. Intelligent and mentally sound, he flew through school with straight A's and cared not for friends. When he was seventeen, he was encouraged by his father to enlist in the military for unexplained reasons--and so he did. Killian became a Marine, served a four-year contract, then returned home with a broken spirit for the fact that neither his mother, father, or sister kept contact with him. Not a letter or phone call when able. However, his spirit was soon broken for a different reason when he found that his home was deserted and his family murdered. In that year, through to the next, he went from a healthy soldier to a drunken waste of life--living on the streets, cursing every smile in passing or look of pity for his desperate soul. He was later approached by a man bearing an offering of a home. He said, "They take anyone willing with purpose." It was after that when Killian discovered of the Academy. He listened to their explanations with a careless mind and just accepted whatever they asked of him until it became second nature. Today, his family's killers lie six-feet under... all over a gambling debt that his father secretly owed.

Code:
[centerblock=75][bg=black][border=solid 3px white][imagefloat=left][heightrestrict=400]image here[/heightrestrict][/imagefloat]
[center][img]nameimagehere[/img][/center]
[scroll=320px][color=white]
write here
[/color][/scroll][/border][/bg][/centerblock]

kingsman-golden-circle1-800x680.jpg

(Taron Egerton FC)

Basics
Name:

Charles Brooke Hawthorne

Nickname:
Morpheus

Sexuality:
Bi/Pansexual

Date of Birth:

Place of Birth:
London

Race/Ethnicity:
British

tenor.gif

Appearance
Hair:

Light Brown
Combed Back

Eyes:
Teal

Height:
6'2"

Weight:
161lbs

Build:
Lean

Skin:
Fair - Unblemished

Body Mods:
None

Face Claim:
Taron Egerton

tenor.gif

Personality
Positive Traits:

Logical
Patient
Witty
Strong-willed
Thorough
Daring
Reliable

Negative Traits:
Dishonest
Prideful
Picky
Unforgiving
Judgemental
Selfish
Evasive

Rain
People-watching
Biscuits
Cats
Conversation
The Moon
Painting/Drawing
Women (slightly more so than men)
French Cuisine
Cooking
Suits

Dislikes:
Coffee
Dogs
Hot Days
Loud Noise
Liquorice
Watching Sports
Insults
Rudeness
Escargot
Improper Grammar/Speech

Fears:
Charles spends plenty of time observing people and has developed somewhat of an anxiety that the reverse may be happening to him. This can sometimes develop into paranoia that he is being watched.

Charles likes to feel in control or powerful in situations, so the prospect of being put into a position of helplessness is something that terrifies him.

JwL9LgB8.jpg

Abilities
Skills:

Hypnotist Specialist - Charles has honed his suggestive ability to a fine point, becoming able to subtly influence, confuse or even entirely warp individuals to his will given enough time. Through complex and surreptitious triggers, Charles is best suited to missions that require a healthy element of charismatic subterfuge and manipulative set up.

Smalls Arms - Charles is handy with smaller firearms such as pistols and the like. He is not the most accurate shot, but he is particularly quick on the draw.

Small Blades - Going hand-in-hand with his dexterity, Charles is a deft practitioner of close-combat with bladed weaponry. He is by no means an expert, but he certainly has the natural speed and hand-eye coordination to apply veritable pressure at close range.

Multilingual - Perhaps an obvious choice for an assassin of his type, Charles is adept in several languages including English, Russian, Mandarin, Spanish, Swedish, Japanese and many others.

Observation - From years of practice, Charles has become quite skilled in the observation of people and one's surroundings. He has excellent spacial awareness and prides himself on being able to read others. On a good day, Charles could even predict the actions of another person through watching them for a short while. This skill is very helpful in regards to choosing useful targets and approaching them correctly for hypnotism.

Painting/Drawing - While not directly important to his desired profession, Charles is a practiced artist and enjoys making new pieces when he can. He sometimes, if rarely, uses what he makes for hypnotism.

Chef - Originally for making longer missions easier on the culinary side, Charles has taken to cooking at first as a hobby but now practices it with a degree of skill. He prefers French dishes the most.

Forgery - Charles is very proficient in forging counterfeit documents with the right equipment. His forgery is very believable and has gotten him into important places many times, closely resembling the real thing so much so that other forgers may miss it at first glance.

Strengths:
Dextrous - Charles is naturally at home handling handheld objects. His speed and skill in manipulating small items is certainly impressive and he can pick up skills that require it rather swiftly. This is quite helpful in regards to using and reloading small weapons.

Agile - Charles is light on his feet and can move with relative degree of speed. He is not the most athletic by any means, but he can certainly move swiftly enough to make good use of his equipment or move out of harms way.

British Charm - Charles is a witty, charming individual. His disarming smile and knack for words make him hard to dislike at first impression. This continually proves to play a key role in his ability to hypnotise others. It also makes him naturally skilled in working within teams and even assuming roles of leadership if needed.

Schemer - Charles takes particular pleasure in confounding or outsmarting others. While not entirely malicious about it, his underhanded planning is often quite meticulous when pulling strings from the shadows.

Weaknesses:
Lean Build - Charles does muscle training when he can, but strength is certainly not his forte. When it comes to slugging it out, lifting heavy things or performing acrobatics, there are more well-suited assassins for the task than he.

Proud Rivalry - Charles is actually quite a competitive person, despite the expectations of his rather easygoing demeanour. He is not one to let an insult slide and can often distract himself with grudges at crucial moments. This can also occasionally get in the way of his ability to work with a team.

Heavy Weapons - Charles is simply not well-suited to using large weaponry such as assault or long-range ballistics. He is particularly ungraceful lugging them around and does not have the shooting sense to land aimed shots with anything bigger than a pistol.

Bludgeoning Weapons - Charles feels very uncomfortable using blunt objects to dispatch his targets. Something about the barbaric aftermath of the wound left leaves him squeamish. He prefers bladed weapons for causing neat and less deforming damage.

Webp.net-resizeimage-4-2-770x433.jpg

History
Backstory:

Charles was born in Leeds to a wealthy family. His parents, a British-American couple, were professors and venerated psychologists with many decades of decorated laurels for their field. Charles was groomed from a very young age for a high standard of education and social performance. Entirely his parents test subject, the boy was guided, prodded and manipulated into fulfilling their collective dream of the perfect gentleman. Their knack for suggestive ability was something that the young Charles picked up on, his keen skill for observation catching his parents unaware. Throughout his controlled education, Charles had been able to give himself the opportunity to differentiate between what he was being pushed to enjoy and what he himself had discovered to like on his own. Upon making this realisation, Charles began returning the favour.

At age eleven, Charles had managed to convince his parents that they were cheating on each other. Having already dabbled in hypnotism by now, the boy had erased memories of himself from his mother's mind over a period of a few months. After the divorce, Charles went to live with his father. No longer in contact with Charles' mother and depressed, his father had no time to continue the psychological experimentation and sunk into an alcoholic ditch for most nights. Free from scrutiny and identity shaping, Charles became free to focus more on enjoying what he discovered for himself. Along with continuing his previous studies, the burden he either did not or could not stop from bearing, Charles took up painting and various other forms of art and self-expression.

When he was fifthteen, his father died of a drug-fuelled car crash at an intersection. Unwilling to be processed through the child's protective services system or go to another relative, Charles forced himself to learn to forge documentation that proved his mother was taking him into her care. Of course, his mother no longer had any idea he existed, so using her information to throw off the scent of law officials had been child's play. It was this breakthrough along with the complete space and freedom to do as he pleased that led to Charles getting into counterfeit business. It started off with simple legal documents and forms of identification. Various suspicious characters, illegal immigrants and even known criminals were buying from Charles under the pseudonym "Morpheus". Charles' counterfeits soon bordered on grand larceny of massive sectors or items of high value, his fake documentations of possession often being used in many heists and thefts.

This golden year did not last long and at age sixteen, Charles was caught and tried before and judge. His inexperience and lack of criminal mentorship led to his demise, with all his liquid funds and assets frozen. With no proper verifiable defense to prove what little innocence he could cling to, Charles was given a life sentence in a maximum security prison. Devastated and furious, Charles spent several months there before being approached by a mysterious individual. They offered salvation, but only if he gave up his life for them in return. Refusing to accept that being imprisoned was all that laid ahead for his future, Charles accepted without hesitation. Years later, Charles had become somewhat more easygoing and much less vicious than his early days. Having trained in The Academy for half a decade with zeal, Charles felt himself moving forward once again. Perhaps not solely for himself anymore, but he was not necessarily unhappy there.

If asked if he wanted to leave, Charles' honest answer would be uncertain.

Where did they get their offer?:
A maximum security prison in the United Kingdom.

5ba58d3a23631.image.jpg

a z u l a a z u l a (Finished! I hope you enjoy the read~)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back