• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The 'Abnormal' Academy

If you had powers would you be good or evil?

• Good

• Evil

Results are only viewable after voting.
The mutant watched as the human did these weird hand gestures. It didn't understand a single thing. Maybe it was trying to gesture something.

The mutant thought for a moment. Maybe the human could understand this.
It opened It's mouth and pointed to it with it's mace. It revealed two rows of sharp metal teeth and a long pointy organic black tounge. it seemed to be the only organic part it it's mouth other than the saliva it drooled. It even revealed a fleshy- thing in the back of the mouth, hinting to the student who hosted the mutant. even a piece of blond hair was sticking throught the back of the mouth.

It closed it's mouth after a short time, watching the human closely to see if they got it.

"Its either hinting thst its needs food. Or showing who it is" he said. He took careful not kf the inside of the beasts mouth. He pulled a caramel square from his pocket and unwrapped it. He held it out to it.
The mutant watched as the human did these weird hand gestures. It didn't understand a single thing. Maybe it was trying to gesture something.

The mutant thought for a moment. Maybe the human could understand this.
It opened It's mouth and pointed to it with it's mace. It revealed two rows of sharp metal teeth and a long pointy organic black tounge. it seemed to be the only organic part it it's mouth other than the saliva it drooled. It even revealed a fleshy- thing in the back of the mouth, hinting to the student who hosted the mutant. even a piece of blond hair was sticking throught the back of the mouth.

It closed it's mouth after a short time, watching the human closely to see if they got it.

It was unsure of the caramel item. He didn't know what it was.
It assumed that the human did not get what he was gesturing.It shook it's head and repeated his original gesture.

It looked to the other wolf-like human with a hungry and cunning look. It was tempted to eat him. At this point, it was too hungry to fight against it.

The tall and sickly metal mutant began to limp in his direction. It's mouth hung open slightly as it continued to approach the human/ wolf thing.

Jayce instantly tenses up as he stares the monster down. he didn't transform yet because he didn't know what it was about to do. he was ready to fight bad should he need to.

Once the target was in reach, The metal carnivor quickly grabbed Jayce and lifted him closer to It's face. It then opened it's mouth wider, looking as if he would bite him.
That was it's intentions ,after all.

Jayce transforms his arms and swings his arms, sending a powerful flying slash attack into it's mouth, in defense. the attack would damage the fleshy parts of it's mouth.

The mutant dropped Jayce as it covered it's mouth with it's hand. The had successfully freed the human from being it's snack.
It was not happy with the human's action. It growled at the human with a readied Mace. But the mutant was starving, bringing it's speed down. This was shown with it's attacks. As it swung it's mace at the human, it would be slow and mostly easy to dodge. Even after it's second swing, The mutant became too tired to continue, and fell over on it's side. not a single attack brought it down.

Jayce had dodged the attack and now watches the creature carefully, fighting the urge to fully transform. if it moved toward him again, he would be unable to holds himself from transforming and using his steel ripping claws to attack.

(we should wait for the others XD)
(Eh i been asleep, your fine)
Mike just as and watched. He had eaten the caramel him self. He wanted the creatures attation and whisled onece he finished the caramel
(Alright goodnight again)

Sean held up his hands, swords floated in the air above the space between the two, before crashing down, making a wall. "Can we not?" He pulled out a cellphone, dialing Mary's number.

Sean held up his hands, swords floated in the air above the space between the two, before crashing down, making a wall. "Can we not?" He pulled out a cellphone, dialing Mary's number.
"What the hell" Mike said, "It was going jsut fine" He said

Mary picked up. "Hello?"

"If you call just fine a fight breaking out. He trusts you, take him somewhere with meat, find a deer or something." Sean said to Mike before putting the phone to his ear. "Hello Mary, one of the students transformed with no control. Unable to tell why. Do we have anywhere we can put him until he changes back?"

"If you call just fine a fight breaking out. He trusts you, take him somewhere with meat, find a deer or something." Sean said to Mike before putting the phone to his ear. "Hello Mary, one of the students transformed with no control. Unable to tell why. Do we have anywhere we can put him until he changes back?"
"the forest?" She suggested. "but he would need a guard so he doesn't run off"

mike nodded and moved around the wall. Looking at the creature he mimicked what it did to him before, opening his mouth wide. He did that as well. He then pointed the the woods
Panzer Panzer

Sean nodded, a piece of paper and pen appearing in front of him. He drew a rune on the paper before handing it to Mike. "All taken care of Mary, have a nice class trip."

Sean nodded, a piece of paper and pen appearing in front of him. He drew a rune on the paper before handing it to Mike. "All taken care of Mary, have a nice class trip."
Mike looked at it. "so you gonna explain?" He asked

"Thanks, make sure it doesnt kill any students" She said back

Sean hung up the phone before looking at Mike. "Think of it as an SOS, takes no Magic to use. Each Deity gets a symbol for communicating with humans. Just burn this when either he tries to eat you or another student, or he turns back into a student." He also produced a lighter and held it out as well.

"I have my own lighter" He said showing it "But thanks for the sos I make sure to light as I get shoved down his throat" He joked

Sean chuckled. "Just make sure he doesn't wander, and I have a theory about it's current state so if you'll excuse me." He bowed, before vanishing to do research.

Sean chuckled. "Just make sure he doesn't wander, and I have a theory about it's current state so if you'll excuse me." He bowed, before vanishing to do research.
"Oh yea" He said and began to walk away. After he was a few feet he looked at the think again and waved it over, the old smile on his face
Panzer Panzer

The mutant got up from its nap on the floor. It had evolded slightly, as a change to the energy supply was the only reason for its return.

due to the lack of food/energy, the stomach and the ribs of the creature were compacted, revealing the inner parts for the chest. It was squeezing energy from the fumes it was running on.

The creature scrambled away from the scary human, taking refuge behind the other smiling human. It was frightened and now it was also hurt.

It looked down to the smiling human to find him gesturing something. The human was trying to mimick his gesture. The human was pointing to the woods.

The mutant didn't understand why he opened his mouth. It didn't mqke much sense, nor did it look like the original gesture. He was only pointing out that he was hungry. His mouth could also open wider than the average human, so it always looked a bit uncanny.

It stared at the human with a confused tilt of thr head. He did not understand.
But it knew it would follow what the human does...maybe that is the answer.

The mutant got up from its nap on the floor. It had evolded slightly, as a change to the energy supply was the only reason for its return.

due to the lack of food/energy, the stomach and the ribs of the creature were compacted, revealing the inner parts for the chest. It was squeezing energy from the fumes it was running on.

The creature scrambled away from the scary human, taking refuge behind the other smiling human. It was frightened and now it was also hurt.

It looked down to the smiling human to find him gesturing something. The human was trying to mimick his gesture. The human was pointing to the woods.

The mutant didn't understand why he opened his mouth. It didn't mqke much sense, nor did it look like the original gesture. He was only pointing out that he was hungry. His mouth could also open wider than the average human, so it always looked a bit uncanny.

It stared at the human with a confused tilt of thr head. He did not understand.
But it knew it would follow what the human does...maybe that is the answer.
He sighed and led it to the woods. "OK, you cant understand me. so i guess its alright to talk to myself" He said. and pointed to a deer. "Lets see if you only hunger for human." He said and continued to point at the deer

He sighed and led it to the woods. "OK, you cant understand me. so i guess its alright to talk to myself" He said. and pointed to a deer. "Lets see if you only hunger for human." He said and continued to point at the deer
While it can eat other meats, It preferred human most of the time. But this time was a bit different. Its joints shifted and moved, allowing it to run at amazing speed.
Once it got closer, it jumped at it with it's hind legs and opened claws. It caught the deer off-guard. The mutant quickly latched on with it's sharpened claws, and killed it with a bite to the neck.

Needless to say, the mutant began to eat it immediately, ripping into it with it's teeth. It even ate some bones and organs within it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back