• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Abandoned Kingdom (D&D 5e)

DemetrioMachete

Messiah of the New Night
What to expect
  • A harsh difficulty.
  • Anti-munchkin GM'ing.
  • Lots of stuff inspired by Dark Souls.
  • A tragic atmosphere.
On the continent of Heistrea, two kingdoms were built to protect the weak from savage tribes of cannibals. The Kingdom to the West, Wolfsong, and the Kingdom to the East, Milinax. Sharing a common enemy, the two kingdoms formed an alliance to destroy the savage tribesmen. The result a decades long purge of hunting, slaughtering, and burning every last trace of the tribe's existence. The two kingdoms lived in true peace.

Except, a few centuries ago, the Kingdom of Milinax suddenly stopped communicating with Wolfsong. No messengers came out of the kingdom, and any messengers that went in never returned. Fearing the worst, the 6th King of Wolfsong, His Majesty Vincent Yous declared that any adventurer who could reach the capitol city and confirm the condition of Milinax would be rewarded handsomely.

Requirements
  • Discord account.
  • A microphone. (I am now heavily enforcing this.)
  • A means to roll dice. (For those lacking real dice, rolz.org )
Game time
Every day except Saturday from 7:30 PM to 11:00 PM EST

Last edited:
Interested!
I meet all the requirements so yay, I am also a rather experienced D&D player having been playing it for the past 5 years so I kinda know what I am doing :closed eyes open smile:

I'm also interested. If you're willing to accept me, I'll set up a discord account. I should warn you though, I'm somewhat new to D&D.

I'd join deme, but you know I can't use a mic with my current living conditions. I feel like I'd just be a nuisance.

To further encourage mic usage I have deleted the discord links to the room. You'll have to PM me for them.

Sorry but last night there was a rather unanimous decision that typing would heavily slow the progress we have been routinely making.

I Mean I think you know I have Mic. I just don't use it often. If your still looking I could join. At what level is this campaign and what is the team you have so far missing class wise. DemetrioMachete DemetrioMachete

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back