• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The 77th Hunger Games OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

S n o w

Dreamer
Roleplay Type(s)
Background lore -
Post second-rebellion, District 1 still produces luxury items, but for the other Districts instead of the Capitol.
District 2 remained focused on masonry, and is still where peacekeepers are trained.
District 12 was turned into the capital of Panem. It also produces much of the nation's medicine.
District 13 is the military powerhouse of Panem. Most the citizens who live there still live underground.

anigif_enhanced-17839-1428608193-7.gif

I'm going to watch The Hunger Games to gather some inspiration! I'm super excited for this.

I'm thinking of playing two siblings/twins who volunteer to take part (with a very risky assumption that there will be two victors) - would that be okay?

I'm going to watch The Hunger Games to gather some inspiration! I'm super excited for this.

I'm thinking of playing two siblings/twins who volunteer to take part (with a very risky assumption that there will be two victors) - would that be okay?
Prompt says no volunteering allowed :/

S n o w S n o w could you give us a little more information on the world state, post-war. I know that "the Capital" is considered the 14th? district, but is there like a specific thing they are known for like the other districts? How did the city bounce back? things like that

S n o w S n o w could you give us a little more information on the world state, post-war. I know that "the Capital" is considered the 14th? district, but is there like a specific thing they are known for like the other districts? How did the city bounce back? things like that
Maybe it was on equal footing with the other districts when Paylor was leading, but President Primrose considers them part of Panem but not a district, if that makes sense. The whole part of her speech about them turning the site of the old Games into a tourist attraction is actually a canon thing. According to the wiki, tourists can watch playback the bloodiest moments from the past Games, re-enact them, and admire war trophies, which I'd imagine wouldn't make them have the best relationship with the other districts. Paylor was nicer to them, helping citizens to adjust to middle-class life as she shared their wealth equally among the districts and gave their military power to 13.

The Capitol is known for tourism, producing most of the nation's alcohol. As it's only been 30 or so years post-war, some of the older people of the capitol are still shallow and cling to the past.

Maybe it was on equal footing with the other districts when Paylor was leading, but President Primrose considers them part of Panem but not a district, if that makes sense. The whole part of her speech about them turning the site of the old Games into a tourist attraction is actually a canon thing. According to the wiki, tourists can watch playback the bloodiest moments from the past Games, re-enact them, and admire war trophies, which I'd imagine wouldn't make them have the best relationship with the other districts. Paylor was nicer to them, helping citizens to adjust to middle-class life as she shared their wealth equally among the districts and gave their military power to 13.

The Capitol is known for tourism, producing most of the nation's alcohol. As it's only been 30 or so years post-war, some of the older people of the capitol are still shallow and cling to the past.

Cool thank you. I'll work on stuff now.

Snow Snow where would hand to hand combat fall Strength, or Skill? My OC is a bad boy who enjoys fighting. He has been fighting since he was 13 in full out brawls with his friends. As that's one of the ways they have spent to pass the time

Last edited:
Personally I view strengths as natural abilities/talents, while skills are acquired through practice and hard work, so up to you I guess?

In that case it would be both due to being 18 and starting when he was 13. So after 5 years it would come natural to him, but he's had to work hard with taking and delivering a beating to get to that point.

Last edited:
That sounds more like a skill acquired through practice than a natural talent, imo, but in the end that's up to Snow~

I've also made a doc. Of what everyone has submitted as an OC. Which is in a personal doc. As in it is just your OC alone. Then that doc has a shareable link. Which goes to the doc has all of them in order alphabetically by OC name. Which if I could get some of y'all's help. In order to finish the personal doc it would be nice. If you have a link in your oc sheet. My WiFi is to shity to let me follow it. So if you would please could you please send me the picture of what ever. The link goes to in a DM. That away I can add it to your characters doc. KingHalliwell I have yours. It's Monty's tattoos that I'm needing. Also, yes I have given all of you credit of your work. In the title it has character name and then created by blah. Like mine will be Lucas Shadowbane created by Lucas Morningstar.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back