• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The 5 Dragon Tribes

crypsalis

Transform and Roleplay out!
Away from humanity, there is an island.

This island contains creatures forgotten on any other land,

dragons.

These dragons don't know of the outer lands, but they certainly are smart. They act a lot like us, they build buildings, have feelings, have armor, craft tools, and much more. They even split themselves into five clans, each clan having it's own weakness and strengths.

The dragons are not the only sentient beings on the island, though. Humans also live on this island, but they are practically harmless in every way. Humans are rare, and dragons call humans scavengers. No human knows the language of the dragons, and no dragon knows the language of the humans. Many, many dragons never seen a human, though, they only hear about 'scavengers' in scrolls. Dragons think humans are like rats, dragons look at humans as stealers and prey, and think humans is just another type of dim-witted being. (Most dragons find humans disgusting in taste, and very few dragons even keep humans as pets!) "Scavengers" are uncared for, but it is still dangerous for any person to be in the eye sight of any dragon.

Here are the Five clans of dragons-

Black Barrior Clan- They are naturally very fast dragons both in land and air, and aswell very good swimmers. Their weakness is that their bones are fragile, compared to other dragon's bones.

Silence Break clan- They are the smarter, wittier ones. Smart and very strong (not always), their weakness is that they are slower.

Ground Shaker Clan- This clan is very good in fighting situations. They have great defense in skin plates and armor, and they have very powerful attacks. They blacksmith great weapons and armor, but they are a little dim-witted and clueless sometimes. A Ground Shaker is usually clumsy, and easily angered.

Sea Rouges Clan- This clan lives in the sea or by the sea, and are the best swimmers out of all the clans. They can be violent, and range from personalities and strengths, but their weakness is flying and traveling on land.

Skull Breakers- Don't mess with these independent dragons, they are revenge-champions. They will ruin any being's life and torture the victim before killing the victim. Their weakness, though, is the sea.

Now go on, and live you're life in the clans, or as a human!

( This is a roleplay restarted and brought back to life. If you were in the original, you can have your original character you used, or have a different character. The leaders of the tribes were reset.)

You are all Free to joim no need to ask xD

But Cry will be seting up limits soon

(Btw Co.Admin here)

Before i make my character could i get more information on the background and history of the setting/plot

Um...Cry knows of that so wen she comes online i think you shoold ask her xD ..I just help with Moderation

I just want to make sure my character follows along with the history of the setting

Are they literal dragons or, like, like argonians? I'll probably join as a Sea Rouge or Skull Breaker.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Dragons Dragons they are Dragon that can Craft armore out of Iron and....well do human things like sell and all that...as for plot Cry knows that

Ah, okay. So like Alduin and Durnherveiir.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Yea somthing like that...i think cry can give ya more information but yea xD

Sorry, I've been really inactive now days, breaks' almost over for me, and I'll nearly be active. For the background on history:

In modern day society, humans like us live on huge landforms, completely unaware of a small island that is protected from radio detection by an unknown force, possibly an ancient dragon that knows about the outside world. (Cliffhanger)

Now, back when humans first appeared on Earth, there was a land bridge connecting a main piece of land with the small island. Few humans traveled onto the island, before the dragons appeared. Over time, the land bridge sunk into the ocean, and the land drifted away over many centuries. By this time, dragons started popping up on the island, populating the whole island. They killed most of the humans, who were on the bridge of the stone age and the medieval times, having scrolls, armor, houses, weapons (not guns or anything to advanced like chainsaws), and pets, and many more. Humans were put on the brink of extinction, and it was rare to find one, or to find anything associated with humans in general. Dragons could not communicate with them, and humans cannot communicate with dragons, often killed before making any kind of sign of communication. Dragons view humans the same way humans view hamsters, deer, rats, mice, or any kind of casual animal. So dragons eat humans, kill them for fun, keep them for experiments (often killing any subject quickly), or even force humans to fight each other, and rarely keep them as pets. It is very disturbing for humans on this island, and it is highly suggested to stick with friends to survive. Humans tend to stay away from active tribe areas, unless they are very curious. Dragons only know humans as "scavengers", they may have nicknames, but they don't know humans are sentient, and they do not know they are called humans.

Human interaction came first in the history of dragons, and then other major events happened. The dragons formed together based on personality, appearance, or history. Easily dragons were classified, ( by the clan leader or an officer, then a dragon would go through a run of tests that are randomized by picking 5 stones out of a bag which tell you what activities you'd do, and judges would day wether you join the clan or not. If your mother or father is in the clan, you are automatically in that clan aswell, unless banished.) But some were not easily classified and became neutral, not exactly trusted by clans. The neutral dragons formed rebel groups, and each have different names. Most rebel groups don't have a leader, but some do, and usually a rebel leader is unique in any way. The biggest rebel group is the "Minurata" clan, which means 'mixed' And 'loyal' together in ancient dragon tongue. New rebel groups are being made all the time, but some do tend to fall and fade away. Dragon tribe leaders were chosen, and from there, history is yet to be written.

Major characters you can be (PM me for questions):

-Dragon tribe leader

-Rebel group leader, including the Minurata group.

-Human tribe leader

(More suggestions if you have any for major roles)

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-5-dragon-tribes.85203/#post-2435281

^

If you want more info on something specific, just tell me :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back