• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The 2nd Generation of Miracles

Nenma Takashi

Terribly Terrible
10 years ago a group of prodigy basketballers in highschool shook the world with their skills. Many couldn't believe just how unstoppable they all were. They stood above other players as gods and together were the most powerful team imaginable. When they split and each went to different schools they showed they had only grown. A game between two gens of miracles was always an intense game. Many believed something this amazing wouldn't happen in a thousand years. They only needed to wait ten.

In an all girls school are a group of girls who stand above all others. Prodigies with skills that set them apart from the normal players. Now the questions arise, will these girls share the same fate as their predecessors and fall apart as a team? Or can they learn from past mistakes and stand strong together only time can tell.

"2nd Generation of Miracles? Tototototototo don't make me laugh I'll crush them all under my boot, bow before your queen! Tototototototototo!"

With all that flavor text out the way let me explain some things. We will be rping as this 2nd gen of miracles. Although if someone doesn't wanna be one or the spots get filled their are other roles to play. Also you might be wondering what the quote at the bottom was? Well just a taste of one of the main rivals who we will go up against. Also that's right I placed us in the middle school phase of the gen of miracles. So the idea is if we will just follow in their footsteps and disolve as a team going our own ways or if we can stay together as one. Enough of my babbles here are the gen roles.

The Ace-Even among those called the best is one who holds the title "Ace" a player who when their backs are against the wall someone will throw the ball to. The monster of monsters with skills that seem to laugh in the face of logic. (Avaliable)

The Shooter-Miss what's that? With shots like a sniper it seems net is all this player can hit. Don't bet on them missing anytime soon this player no matter where they are just can't seem to miss. The personification of aim they truly know the phrase nothing but net. (Avaliable)

The Wall-So by some stroke of luck you made it past the others and are about to shoot. Well at least you would if you didn't run into this player. Able to stop seemingly everyone in their tracks it seems near impossible to pass them. The guardian of the hoop let's no one through. (Avaliable)

The Captain-Someone has to keep these monsters in line. Raw skill unfocused won't get anyone anywhere. That's where this player comes in, able to form plans and strategies like it's nothing. Not to mention when the team looks down who else do they to but their captain. (Avaliable)

The Copycat-That was a pretty nice move you just used. Now watch as that very same move is used against you. This player has the perfect abilites to copy and use any moves they've seen. Don't think just cause they can only copy that makes them a one trick pony. Afterall having any skill they see makes them a infinite trick pony. (Taken by gogojojo331 gogojojo331 )

The Shadow-Hmmm anyone else nope nobody left that's all of them. There is absolutely no other noticible player on the team. Just five players no one else but if there was a sixth player then by now I guess they already stole the ball from you. But like I said nobody here. (Avaliable)

The Manager-Behind the scenes setting up games and making sure the team stays on track. Even the captain could use some help off the court that's where the manager comes in. Not a player on the court but an important figure who keeps their heads in the game. (Avaliable)

The Couch-Raw talent can only go so far but with the right couch it'll become something even more. The one who can take the best and make them unstoppable. That is exactly what the couch is a person who turns gold to platinum. (Avaliable)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back