• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The 13 Challenge

Mashoon

I am the Darkness, I am the Light
In this role play there will be 13 challenges given by the GM. Every challenge will be harder than the last, and will be even more risky. This is a casual role play, anywhere from 3 sentences to 4 paragraphs, try to stay in those margins. The role play will be excepting for two days then it will be closed. The 13 Challenges is a game of chance. Everything you do in the role play will affect your character as usual. Player killing is aloud. Anything goes.

You are all captured in your sleep, waking up from being drugged you realize your all secured to chairs around a rectangular table. The man at the head of the table explains that each one of you were brought here to play a game of chance. "I have brought you here to day, to endeavor in my game of 13 challenges. Each challenge will be harder than the last, and will pose more risk to you. Play at you own risk and be wise about your decisions. You have a no interesting clothes you were all issued the same uniform. So don't think we haven't checked you we learned everything about each of you." He said with a smirk on his face. "Release there bonds, let the games commence!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Feferi woke up, groaning softly as her head hurt. She frantically scanned the room with her eyes, panicking.

She heard the man speak, and whimpered quietly. She finally worked up the courage to say "Why are we here, and why us!"

(Replies will get longer, I promise :P )

Mashoon said:
In this role play there will be 13 challenges given by the GM. Every challenge will be harder than the last, and will be even more risky. This is a casual role play, anywhere from 3 sentences to 4 paragraphs, try to stay in those margins. The role play will be excepting for two days then it will be closed. The 13 Challenges is a game of chance. Everything you do in the role play will affect your character as usual. Player killing is aloud. Anything goes.
ill join in)

[QUOTE="Satama chan]ill join in)

[/QUOTE]
Thanks the character sheets are up!

Ok first off I apologize for starting late I had a class. We'll get right into it each person should answer each challenge before we move on to the next challenge.

The strange man at the head of the table said, " Ok guards give each one of these fine people a card." He smirked as the games had begun. " Each one of you will be gin the option. You can choose to flip over the card and accept the fate that the card holds, or you can use a nice and cut something off your body. Your choice." He let out an evil laugh, and smiled at the sound of the first challenge.

Sky almost freaked out when she heard what he said. 'why me' she thought 'why does it have to be me' she was deciding what to do 'should i flip it over cause i really am not in the mood to loose an arm' her hand went to the card but then she pulled it back then it went back and it happened again. sky breathed heavily and just stared at the card forever. @Mashoon

" Oh and did I forget to mention if you don't choose in soon i'll choose for you." He smirked.

when she heard that she freaked out she quickly flipped over the card but didnt look at it. she was to scared 'what will it say what will it say she thought..' @Mashoon

" Ahh you have chosen your card it has a number on it, yes? Please read me the number. that will determine your fate."

"2 well you sure are lucky." He said sarcastically with a grin. " Remove her nails all of them. Be creative on how you choose to do so." He said laughing.

sky looked at her nails they werent very long but she still didnt want to loose them she let out a little screech. 'at least i wont need to cut my nails for guitar....' she thought @Mashoon. (you should make another character that isn't trying to kill everyone xD )

(Mabeye when the others r on) The stranger nodded at a group of guards. As the three of the,m walked over toward Sky the one in the front picked up a bag and some rope. The tied Sky down and oped the bag. They pulled out small pliers and shoved them under her short nails making a whole in the tip of the finger. The guard yanked up on the nail and ripped it clean off leaving her finger a bloody mess. This was continued for all the nails.

sky screamed loudly. it was even worse cause she was claustrophobic. a tear ran down her face but she tried to keep her cool. she closed her eyes and tried to pretend nothing was happening. 'its not that bad' she thought trying to convince herself @Mashoon

Selena woke up to the sound of screaming. "What!?! Where am i? I fell asleep home in my bed! Who are you? Who screamed?" She asked flailing around.

Sky looked in much pain she now had bloody hands and a wanting to cry look on her face. "Well it still is not as bad as cutting off a part of my body" she said looking down at her hands. @Jinx Perkins @Mashoon

[QUOTE="Jinx Perkins]Selena woke up to the sound of screaming. "What!?! Where am i? I fell asleep home in my bed! Who are you? Who screamed?" She asked flailing around.

[/QUOTE]
" You are in my game, yes that's right you were chosen, you have acard so flip it over lets see what your outcome is." He grinned and evil grin and looked over at Selena.

"1 well you truly are the lucky one this time, 1 means this, you can skip one challenge as long as the challenge is one of the first four. Make sense?" He smiled at her then looked away. "Alright who's next?" He asked more determined to watch them suffer.

@Jinx Perkins

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back