• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The 100 OCxOC

birdgeoisie

leedle creecher
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!! Im bird (she/her) and i'm a 19 year old college student on AZ time. Anyways! I'm looking to start up a few one x ones. I finally got my friend to start watching the 100, so that's my big craving rn!

- I will only rp FxF or MxM as the main romance UNLESS you can get me to really love some side pairing or theres some quality chemistry. I am specifically looking for fxf as the main pairing right now
-i am not interested in playing canon characters
- I can write anywhere between a few lines to a few paragraphs. It really depends on my partner's preferences and how interested i am in the RP
- obviously, no godmodding, powerplaying, etc.
- sometimes i post multiple times in a day, and sometimes it may take me a week to get something out. I'll try to make contact ooc if it will take me longer.
-speaking of ooc, i am perfectly fine with chatting outside of the rp, even encourage it, and i love a little plotting and character discussion outside as well
- i adore worldbuilding, so expect that to happen no matter the RP
- i am willing to rp through pms or discord, but not on threads!

I have a few ideas in terms of plot, so please! If you are interested, pm me c:

Last edited:
Hello!! Im bird (she/her) and i'm a 19 year old college student on AZ time. Anyways! I'm looking to start up a few one x ones. I finally got my friend to start watching the 100, so that's my big craving rn!

- I will only rp FxF or MxM as the main romance UNLESS you can get me to really love some side pairing or theres some quality chemistry. I am specifically looking for fxf as the main pairing right now
-i am not interested in playing canon characters
- I can write anywhere between a few lines to a few paragraphs. It really depends on my partner's preferences and how interested i am in the RP
- obviously, no godmodding, powerplaying, etc.
- sometimes i post multiple times in a day, and sometimes it may take me a week to get something out. I'll try to make contact ooc if it will take me longer.
-speaking of ooc, i am perfectly fine with chatting outside of the rp, even encourage it, and i love a little plotting and character discussion outside as well
- i adore worldbuilding, so expect that to happen no matter the RP
- i am willing to rp through pms or discord, but not on threads!

I have a few ideas in terms of plot, so please! If you are interested, pm me c:

Hei fellow 100 watcher, Ai laik aramas. Ai don ste wondering taim Yu would like gon role play kom Ai? https://lingojam. com/trigedaslenggrounderlanguage
Please feel free to use that link if you do not understand. (It is the official language of the grounders)
Anyways, I would love to rp with you, so please reply

I loooove The 100. I’m mostly into the Grounder world rather than the rest of them. But I would totally be interested!

Hey, want to rp? I’m down for being a grounder 🙂, although, I’m only on season 3 FYI

Aww thanks! Although I don’t know what TT is, I do agree with you, Lexa is definitely my favourite character. FYI I just watched a certain episode involving Lexa, so if you have already watched season three, I know what happened

Aww thanks! Although I don’t know what TT is, I do agree with you, Lexa is definitely my favourite character. FYI I just watched a certain episode involving Lexa, so if you have already watched season three, I know what happened
Oh that’s my crying face haha

and if we’re talking about the same episode. I literally cried myself to sleep for three months.

Oh XD. I do believe we are, and I am very angry at Lexa’s ‘body guard’ aren’t grounders supposed to not touch a gun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back