• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

artfvlly

the empress.
hey!
my name is art and I have a craving for a the 100 rp. im semi lit to lit, I usually try to do 3-4 paragraphs minimum but I will match my partners style (no one liners tho please, ily guys but I need food for thought)
i'm keen for oc x oc or oc x canon, i only really play female characters because my brain just can't process writing men/nb pals. I'm good with romance or platonic if it's gxb, gxg, gxwhatever -- I have a tendency to play either kinda snarky/rude women who are bad bitches with smarts and trauma so let me know if that suits you lol, on rare occasions I sometimes play soft gals.

ideally I was thinking it could be grounder x skycrew, but I'm also keen for some skyxsky drama or groundxground. doesn't have to follow the plot line of the show.
if it were the follow the plot line of the show, I was thinking sometime around season 2 where the grounders and skycrew are training together to take down the mountain people and (if one of the characters is skycrew) it's their first friendly-ish interaction with grounders (thinking possibly they came down after the first 100, or are not captured by the mountain men like clarke/raven/murphy/octavia/bellamy)

but doesn't have to follow that idea at all if you don't want it to!! chuck me any ideas if you have any!!
if you decide canon I would love a prince roan, bellamy, murphy, monty
and I would be thrilled to give a shot at a lexa, octavia, echo, raven, anya, ontari

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back