• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The 100 ( interest check)

Dark_Psycho

Omen of Death
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Set 97 years after a nuclear war has destroyed civilization, when a spaceship housing humanity's lone survivors sends 100 juvenile delinquents back to Earth in hopes of possibly re-populating the planet.

Kinda based on the show kinda not. If you haven't seen it don't worry.

Death to all Betrayers

So it's kinda like pairing everyone up and trying to survive? Alright I could give it a try.

No were all together trying to survive a world that may or may not have radiation on it still.

Death to all betrayers

Here is more of an accurate summary for you guys

setting 97 years after a devastating nuclear war wiped out almost all life on Earth. The only known survivors are the residents of twelve space stations in Earth's orbit prior to the war. The space stations banded together to form a single massive station named "The Ark", where about 2,400 people live. Resources are scarce and all crimes no matter their nature or severity are punishable by death ("floating") unless the perpetrator is under 18 years of age. After the Ark's life-support systems are found to be critically failing, 100 juvenile prisoners are declared "expendable" and sent to the surface in a last ditch attempt to determine if Earth is habitable again. The teens arrive on a beautiful planet they have only seen from space. Confronting the dangers of this rugged new world, they struggle to form a tentative community. However, they discover not all humanity was wiped out; some people on Earth survived the war, called "grounders" by the 100.

The Ark consists of the space stations previously representing the nations of the UK, USA, Australia, Canada, China, Japan, India, Russia, Venezuela, France, Brazil, and Uganda.

Death to all betrayers

Put it up and I can just add side characters until more join. Plus my friend might join but she gets back tomorrow

Okay well I am capping It at a Limit 4 characters for a person.

Death to all betrayers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back