• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The 100 Interest Check (Non-fandom, all original characters)

Shadow Cat

The Oncoming Storm
Roleplay Availability
Heyo! Yes, this is the second interest check I've posted today, but what can I say? Boredom breeds creativity.

So, my idea is based off of the show "The 100." In this show, teenagers (16-19 I think?) on a space ship orbiting Earth after a nuclear apocalypse have been imprisoned on the ship for some crime or another. After a predetermined amount of time, some adults on the ship send 100 of the imprisoned children down to Earth to see if it is habitable for repopulation. These teens must now survive in an high-radiation environment, as well as combat the now mutated animals and plants which reside there.

Our plot once they reach the ground will be focused primarily on finding an old military base in the mountains which is supposed to offer shelter and food, and the trials and tribulations we go through in trying to reach said base.

I would like to do this as a roleplay. However, I do not want to use the characters already existing in the show. I would like this roleplay to be full of original characters and original ideas. Now, seeing as this is an interest check, I will see how much interest is generated in this roleplay, and if there is enough I will create the roleplay thread.

Please drop some comments below on your opinions!

Characters being focused on finding mount weather is very different from The 100 as the teenagers lost interest in finding mount weather early on.

Characters being focused on finding mount weather is very different from The 100 as the teenagers lost interest in finding mount weather early on.

I dont feel like they lost interest. It was more of a they almost killed Jasper maybe we should take a step back and rethink our plan.

By the way, I would love to do a 100 Rp if your still looking for partners please let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back