• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The 100 -But make it good- (Partner search!)

The Culprit

'Twas I
Hello! I recently started to re watch the 100 and it sparked my muse a bit. It was one of my favorite shows until it started to run out of ideas and ruined all of my favorite characters but I know of one way to fix the disappointment the show left me with. Do it again, but better! (Absolutely no offense to anyone who enjoys the show all the way through, I am just very picky about certain things!)

Now! Before I get started with the basic idea I'm gonna go over what I will be requesting of my partner:

1: Semi-literate. Decent grammar. I personally enjoy walls of text but at least two paragraphs per reply is enough. I prefer quality over quantity.

2: Must be 18+. No exceptions.

3: This is going to be in line with the tv show in the sense that darker themes will be introduced. Violence, Gore, Drama and the like. We can discuss just exactly how much of each there will/can be and such but if you aren't comfortable with it then let me know!

4: 3rd person, past-tense.

5: I don't do smut. If a scene calls for it then we will skip or fade to black.

6: I'm not picky if you are super active or not. You could reply once a day or once a month, so long as you can give me a notice if you are done with the roleplay or if life just got too busy. I am very understanding and do not take it personally!

7: If you feel like we aren't a good fit, let me know! No hard feelings! I will be doing the same.

8: Open plotting is a must! If you have an idea to spice things up, I wanna hear about it!

9: Out of Character conversations. I personally enjoy getting to know the person I am roleplaying with, even if it's just a little bit. I also am the kind of person to gush over your characters, so even if you don't, know that I do.

10: Multiple characters are a must for this roleplay! We will both be playing many characters, so you should be prepared for that.

11: If you read all of these, please tell me one of the three: Your favorite animal, your favorite food, your favorite season and why. (And if you want, you can do all three ^^)

12: Original characters only!

13: I am all for fluff! I enjoy fluff more then I should and if we can manage to add fluff into this messed up little world, the better it will be!

PLOT:

The plot is simple-

100 years ago earth broke out into full on nuclear war, destroying almost everything and leaving the earth uninhabitable due to the radiation. Before everything went to hell there were a few space stations orbiting earth, waiting for the radiation to subside so they can return. The biggest of them is the Normandy. On the Normandy any crime is punishable by death due to lack of resources. If the person is below the age of 18, then they are held in a prison cell until they can be tried as an adult, but it always ends the same. However, there is a secret on the Normandy. Due to a fault in the design there is only three months of oxygen left on the station. In an attempt to not only give the people on board more time but to also test the theory that earth is once again stable, the Counsel decided to send all criminals down to earth. Each person on the drop ship is equipped with a wrist band that reads their life signs and feeds that information back to the Normandy.

Now that is the tip of the ice berg! anyone who had seen even the first episode knows that the main twist is: There are still humans on earth that survived the fall out. We will both be playing as many characters as we can muster! On as many sides as we choose, each unique. Possibly some are even killers, and some simple thieves trying to just survive. It's all up for discussion so please PM me if you are interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back