• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hey? This thing still open? i've never done a group RP, and I'm not the best RPer, but i think this sounds fun if your still excepting.

STUBBORN BUMP

Still very open and very much in need of characters

Bump! We will be starting soon, but it would be wonderful if a couple more people hopped in!

THIS IS THE FINAL PRE-THREAD BUMP. WE WILL BE STARTING IN T-MINUS TWELVE HOURS. BUCKLE UP BOYS N' GIRLS.

I am making this post to mark that this thread will be starting soon! That does not mean that this thread will be closing down for applications. We will ALWAYS be open to applications (for LORE reasons)

You will still have to make and submit a character, of course, Though on top of this you should message me that you are planning on joining. You can do this by either PMing me or pinging me here.

I'm ten minutes late, but the thread is up! Here is the link

Users who are viewing this thread

Back